Review10Best compares the best bathroom cleaners in Australia and nominates the one by Ajax Professional as the best bathroom cleaner. In our bathroom cleaners review, you can read more about our experiences we made with the different bathroom cleaners and follow our recommendation on which bathroom cleaner to buy in Australia in 2019. With the bathroom cleaner comparison, you can be sure to buy the best bathroom cleaner on the market and save a lot of money if you buy it online.
Table of contents
- Read the ultimate bathroom cleaner buying guide
- View our bathroom cleaner picks and see how they rank in the top list
- Watch recommended videos about bathroom cleaners
Go to the ranking
(skip buying guide)
It is always worth buying the best bathroom cleaners to guarantee a clean and germ-free bathroom. But with so many products that complete many different jobs, it’s not always obvious which bathroom cleaners are best suited for your bathroom. Check out this handy buying guide for all the tips and info you need to find the best bathroom cleaners for your home:
What are bathroom cleaners?
A bathroom cleaner is an umbrella term for a variety of cleaning agents designed for cleaning bathrooms. They can differ quite significantly in ingredients and purpose, ranging from multi-purpose cleaners that clean various surfaces in the bathroom to specialized cleaning products for cleaning a bath, sink or toilet. Many different chemicals are utilized for bathroom cleaners, while there are also natural products that are chemical free.
Why should you buy a good bathroom cleaner?
The best bathroom cleaner is necessary for maintaining the cleanliness and hygiene of a bathroom without effort. Bacteria build-ups are high in a bathroom, especially when left uncleaned, so it is very important to use quality bathroom cleaners to keep things clean and healthy.
Bathroom cleaners are also designed for specific jobs that may be required in your bathroom. For instance, if water is not draining quickly from a bath then you will require a drain cleaner product, while other surface cleaners are needed for removing or preventing limescale build ups.
How to choose the right bathroom cleaner?
With so many products available, it can be overwhelming trying to find the best bathroom cleaners for your home. Here are some things to think about that will make it easier to choose the right bathroom cleaner:
- Purpose: All bathroom cleaners will clean and disinfect to some degree, but some are designed for specialist tasks such as unblocking drains, cleaning glass surfaces, or cleaning toilet bowls. If there is a certain cleaning problem you have, then look for specialist cleaners that can address the issue quickly. Multi-purpose cleaners are more about general cleaning, so there are probably more choices available in this regard. For instance, there are many great multi-purpose surface cleaners, which are a good bathroom cleaner to have for regular cleaning throughout the bathroom. Think about what cleaners you need most and what job they perform. Whether a single form of cleaning or multi-purpose cleaner - take your time to choose the most suitable options for your cleaning needs.
- Ingredients: If you don’t like the chemical odor left by many bathroom cleaner products, then it’s worth investigating their ingredients to ensure you get something less off-putting. Natural bathroom cleaners are free from any chemicals and offer great results, although they often lack the cleaning power of chemical cleaners. Another important factor with ingredients is how harmful they may be. Some feature ingredients that can be hazardous to humans, so be mindful of this when looking at products. Always check labels and look out for any toxic or hazard warnings, and stay clear if you want to avoid any risks when cleaning.
What is the best kind of bathroom cleaner in Australia?
There are countless types of great bathroom cleaners to buy, any of which may be best for cleaning your bathroom:
- Abrasive Cleaners: These bathroom cleaners are designed to remove heavy build ups and disinfect surfaces by scrubbing away with a brush or cloth. Being abrasive makes it easier to scrub, with products available in liquid and powdered forms.
- Floor Cleaners: Much the same as general floor cleaners, these are used to clean disinfect floors in the bathroom, which can feature a build-up of footprints, skin, hair, and various cosmetic products.
- Toilet Cleaners: A specialist cleaner for removing dirt and germs from toilet bowls, these are usually one of the most used bathroom cleaners. So it's worth buying a quality product for a clean toilet. They come in many forms, including liquid, gel, and disposable tablets. Usually requires a good toilet brush to apply the cleaner.
- Shower, Bath & Sink Cleaners: A specialist surface cleaner designed for removing build-ups on bath, sink, and shower surfaces. Often tend to be less powerful than other cleaners to ensure surfaces aren’t damaged while still removing everyday dirt build-ups.
- Glass Cleaners: The best bathroom cleaner for cleaning glass surfaces without leaving any streaks. Tend to be sold as a spray, and some are designed as multi-purpose surface cleaners.
- Drain Cleaners: Blocked drains are common in bathrooms, so a drain cleaner is one of the best bathroom cleaners for addressing this issue. Most are poured into a bath or sink drain and left for a while to break down the blockages and restore proper drainage.
Top 10 list of bathroom cleaners in Australia (December 2019)
Our top 10 list shows how manufacturers and their bathroom cleaners rank and which bathroom cleaner is the best.
- Specially formulated
- Foaming trigger for targeted product delivery
- Removes rust stains
- No harsh fumes
- Removes soap scum
- Anti bacterial
- All Drillbrush Products have a 90 day no questions asked Money back Guarantee. If…
- Kit includes: 4 inch Red Stiff Deck Brush, 5 inch White Soft Scrub Brush for Glass…
- Say goodbye to: soap scum, hard water stains, mineral and rust deposits, stubborn…
- APPLICATION: brush the joints with our joint scrubber. Your tiles and natural stone…
- ESSENTIAL MULTIPURPOSE CLEANING TOOLS: perfect for tubs, tile walls, countertops…
- Large Brush is perfect for grout, floor tile joint, shower, kitchen, toilet bowl,…
- Use with confidence on bathroom & kitchen surfaces
- Lemon Scented
- Easy rinse formula
- GUARANTEE: We provided 2 years warranty period. If you have any unsatisfied or problem…
- REPLACEABLE BRUSH HEAD: Includes 3 Spin Scrubber brush heads, extension arm and charger.…
- HIGH ROTATE SPEED: The cleaning brush head turns in 360 degree with high rotate speed,…
- Kills germs and bacteria
- All purpose bathroom cleaner
- Suitable for basins, showers, toilets and even mirrors
- Package includes 3 pieces of drill brush
- These nylon bristles will not scratch and can be used on tubs, sinks, baseboards,…
- 3 different sizes and shapes of brushes for cleaning around your bathroom surfac…
- Lasts up to 4 weeks.
- Helps clean with every flush
- Has a pleasant fragrance
i,ii Price incl. VAT., exkl. shipping. Price may vary. Last Update. 2019/12/08 22:52 o'clock. Affiliate link. We participate in the Amazon Associates Program (case i) and Kelkoo Associates Program (case ii), a affiliate advertising programs that enables us to earn commissions by linking to Amazon and other merchants. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. There are no additional costs for you. For the top 10 list we consider only products that are available on Amazon while the ranking is based on factors such as customer reviews, number of sales and keyword.
Recommended Video about the best bathroom cleaners