Review10Best compares the best bread makers in Australia and selects the one by Panasonic as the best bread maker. In a bread maker buying guide, you can read more about the features of the different bread makers and see a recommendation on which bread maker to buy in Australia in 2022. By considering the top list of bread makers, you can find the best bread makers and save time shopping online.
Table of contents
- Read the ultimate bread maker buying guide
- View the bread maker picks and see how they rank in the top list
Looking for the best bread maker machine for your home? It’s a very useful appliance and if you choose the right one you can expect to make delicious homemade bread for years to come. But how exactly do you choose a good bread maker? Check out the handy buying guide below for more info!
What are bread makers?
A bread maker is a home appliance that makes bread from raw ingredients. It features various components in a single unit, including a pan, paddle, and small oven. Simply add the necessary ingredients and choose a setting on the machine and it makes the bread for you!
The raw ingredients rest inside the machine to reach the ideal temperature, then the paddle helps to combine into a dough that is ready to bake, at which point the oven turns on and starts to bake the bread.
Why should you buy a good bread maker?
If you buy the best bread maker then you can make delicious homemade bread with ease. Simply add the ingredients into the appliance, push a few buttons, and then wait a couple of hours for your bread to finish baking. It’s so quick and convenient, letting you easily make homemade bread, which is always fresher and tastier than store-bought loaves of bread!
How to choose the right bread maker?
Unsure how to choose the best bread makers? Consider some of these things to help you choose the right product:
- Size and Weight: A bread maker will take up valuable space in your kitchen so think about the overall size and weight of the machine. Make sure it can fit on your worktops or a cupboard and avoid anything too heavy if you plan on taking it in and out of storage.
- Control Panel: All bread makers come with some sort of control panel, although some come with more advanced features than others, such as a delayed timer and pre-programmed settings for different kinds of bread, so always look to see what type of functions it allows.
- Baking Options: Check how many different baking options the bread maker offers, as some can be surprisingly versatile. For instance, bread makers with fast bake functions are great for people that don’t have much time to wait for their bread to bake. Lots of bread makers let you bake different types of bread (like wholemeal), change the size of the bread, and vary the thickness and colour of the crust.
What is the best kind of bread maker in Australia?
There are a few options when it comes to types of bread makers:
- Fast-Bake Bread Maker: As the name suggests, this type of bread maker can make bread much quicker than others, usually in under an hour.
- Gluten-Free Bread Maker: This type of bread maker comes with a gluten-free bread option, which isn’t common on all machines.
- Vertical Bread Maker: Bakes loaves in a vertical position, producing a loaf of bread that square and vertical with a soft top and harder body.
- Horizontal Bread Maker: Bakes loaves horizontally rather than vertically, resulting in a traditionally shaped loaf you’d buy in a shop or bakery.
Top 10 list of bread makers in Australia (December 2022)
The bestseller list compares brands and their bread makers. Which bread maker is the best?
- Australian Plug and Australian Manufacturer's Warranty Provided
- CRUST CONTROL: Light, Medium Dark. LOAF SIZE: Medium, Large, Xlarge
- DIGITAL TIMER Settings up to 13 hours allows you to set the timer and enjoy the freshly…
- The SmartBake display indicates the stage in your bread making process, from Preheat…
- Bake bread easily the way you want it with preset menus or program your own
- Pasta and Bread/Pizza dough settings; Dough setting makes dough, ready for you to…
- Power Interruption Protection
- Crust Colour Selection: Light, Medium and Dark
- Delay Start Function with programmable Timer up to 15 Hours
- 13 hour delay start timer, wake up to the aroma of freshly baked bread
- Manual & Automatic Programs, including gluten free, yeast free, crusty loaf,…
- Smart LCD, easily programmable
- Included components: 1 x masterpro 17 in 1 ultimate bread maker, 35.5 x 24 x 30 cm,…
- This allows you to control and time your baking
- The option of a 15-hour delay timer and 60-minute keep warm function
- 13 hour delay timer for over night baking
- Fastbake - bake a loaf in under 50 minutes
- Instruction manual contains gluten free recipes
- Time selection: wake up every morning with the scent of freshly baked bread with…
- Gluten-free Gourmet Bread: This versatile bread maker has four easy-to-use automatic…
- Automatic and manual settings: this premium bread machine has up to 31 programs,…
- Australian Plug and Australian Manufacturer's Warranty Included
- Sensors Produce the Perfect Bake Two state-of-the-art sensors measure internal bread…
- No Hands Kneaded Dough The blade and ribs in the pan replicate hand-kneading techniques…
- Double sensors - The breadmaker is equipped with two sensors which gauge both the…
- Gluten-Free Programmes - With the dedicated gluten free programmes you can enjoy…
- 21 Automatic Programmes- 9 Bread, 4 Gluten Free, 3 Dough, 4 Sweet - Packed with a…
- 900 gram Capacity
- 60 minute Keep Warm Function
- Large LCD Display
We participate in the Amazon Associates Program. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. For the list of the best bread makers, we consider only products that are available on Amazon while the ranking is based on factors such as customer reviews, number of sales and keyword. It is not a bread maker test. Last Update: 2022/12/06.