Review10Best compares the best hair brushes in Australia and nominates the one by SUPRENT as the best hair brush. In our hair brushes review, you can read more about our experiences we made with the different hair brushes and follow our recommendation on which hair brush to buy in Australia in 2020. With the hair brush comparison, you can be sure to buy the best hair brush on the market and save a lot of money if you buy it online.
Table of contents
- Read the ultimate hair brush buying guide
- View our hair brush picks and see how they rank in the top list
- Watch recommended videos about hair brushes
Go to the ranking
(skip buying guide)
A beautiful hair is the pride of every woman, and you've got to be wearing one. Well, if you don't have one you don't need to panic. With the right guides, you can have the perfect hair you've always craved. Here, we would begin with something basic: the best hair brush. Usually, a hair brush is bought with little or no consideration. But the truth is using the right hair brush for your hair type will indeed produce a different and far better result than any hair brush you find on in the store.
What are hair brushes?
Hair brushes are one of the most common hair tools you will find around. Every lady has one, and not just one, the right one. Hair brushes come with a handle that is usually made of wood, metal or plastic and with bristles of different textures and lengths. They come in various forms and can be used on the hair for several purposes.
Why should you buy a good hair brush?
Hair brushes serve a lot of functions. With a good hair brush, you can detangle your hair, smoothen it, prevent fly-aways and of course, use it to keep the hair relaxed. Some of the best hair brushes allow you the opportunity to style and park the hair just the way you want it.
How to choose the right hair brush?
The best hair brushes for your hair are the kind that will not cause breakage or damage your hair but will give it a smooth and relax appearance. Unlike most hair products, hair brushes do not usually come with a manual or product detail to guide us when purchasing them. However, there are certainly easy to tell features when could learn and use to pick the right hair brush for your hair.
- Hair Type: Getting yourself a hair brush when you do not know your hair type is like buying a pair of shoes for a friend when you do not even know the shoe size of your friend! The best hair brush for a dense or thick hair type is surely not the best for those with lightweight hairs. Be sure of your hair type before settling for a hair brush. If you are wearing an attachment, then it becomes a different ball game entirely.
- Bristles: It is safe to say that this the most important thing to look out for when choosing great hair brushes. It must blend with your hair type. If you have a lightweight hair type, you should choose one that will give your hair volume and bounce. And if you’ve got thick hair, go for a brush that will not break or get stuck in between your hairs causing more harm than good.
- Style: What style will you love to make with your hair? Some hair brushes can be used to make different patterns and style.
What is the best kind of hair brush in Australia?
Since hair brushes are common hair tools, we tend to just pick or go with anyone when we shop, but the truth remains that using the best hair brush that suits your hair type will surely make a notable difference and improvement in the overall health and growth of your hair. Well, to get the perfect hair brush may be quite a difficult job because there are many types of different shapes, sizes, and qualities in the market, so here is a list of guides is provided below to help you get out of this mess.
- Nylon Bristles Hair Brushes: Flexible for any hair type but best for thick volume hairs, brushes with nylon bristles will make brushing a lot easier. They are also known for its effectiveness in distributing dry shampoo, oil, cream or any hair product evenly on the hair.
- Boar Bristles Hair Brushes: Boar bristle brushes give the finest results for light, fine hair types. They are gentle on your hair and produce a soft and fine texture. Another advantage of this kind of brushes is that conditions your hair by distributing the oil evenly on from your scalp, making it an excellent option for anyone with a dry hair type.
- Mixed Bristles Hair Brushes: Brushes with mixed bristles are a good option to add volume to your hair and to give it a curly effect. They are versatile and offer the combined effect of the individual materials that are mixed to produce a better result and give the hair a better look.
- Metal Brushes: The con of using a metal brush is that they pull at your hair, especially for wet hairs and those with full hairs. Notwithstanding, are come in really handy in finishing or smoothing the hair to give it a fine final look.
- Paddle Hair Brushes: Paddle brushes are perfect for straight hairs. They come in of long bristles on large rectangular or oval cushions and are effective at smoothening, detangling snarls and keeping the hair straight without damaging or breaking it.
- Vented Hair Brushes: They come with slits or holes which allow air to pass through, making brushing a lot easier. Vented brushes are designed to give your hair more volume, and may be found in a round or paddle forms but are great texture enhancers.
Top 10 list of hair brushes in Australia (June 2020)
Our top 10 list shows how manufacturers and their hair brushes rank and which hair brush is the best.
- THE SUPRENT ADVANTAGE: If there are any problem with your SUPRENT Paddle & Detangler…
- INTEGRATIVE NATURAL RUBBER HANDLE: The integrative handle is ergonomic, safe, comfortable…
- TOUCHABLE AIR CUSHION: Touchable air cushion can decrease the pressure of brushing…
- Do not use with blow dryer as heat may damage bristles.
- Works wonders on all hair types
- Lets you brush with less force so you can detangle with less damage to your hair…
- SUPRENT 12 MONTHS GUARANTEE: 5 years’ experience focusing on round brush, SUPRENT…
- CERAMIC BARREL ROUND BRUSH: Retain heat well but provide a gentle, even amount that…
- UPGRADED ERGONOMIC HANDLE: Easier to hold and can help prevent hand fatigue.
- *Source: IRI Scan Data based on dollar sales through 7/15/18
- Conair The #1 Hairbrush Brand!*
- Soft ridged grip for comfortable hold with control
- PEACE OF MIND --- We offer an a 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE that if you aren't completely…
- WORKS GREAT FOR ALL HAIR TYPES --- Fine, Curly, Wavy, Thick, Wet & Dry Hair.…
- WET+DRY HAIR BRUSH DETANGLER --- BoostBrush glides through knots to reveal your…
- Draws shampoo through the hair from roots to tips for a superior and deep cleans…
- Teeth glide effortlessly through all types of wet hair including thick and curly
- Detangles with no pulling, tugging or snagging
- [Note] SEVENDAYS Direct-AU is the only Amazon FBA merchant for this product.
- [Easy to use] Scrub from forehead to the backhead, left to right. Just like having…
- [Safe] The scalp massager is made of environmentally friendly Soft silicone and is…
- UNIQUE GIFT BOX DESIGN PERFECT FOR BABY SHOWER AND REGISTRY GIFT Our unique packaging…
- NO MORE TANGLED HAIR Premium wooden comb | Produced with eco-friendly premium wood,…
- NATURAL AND HYPOALLERGENIC FOR ALL HAIR TYPES Soothing Hair Brush | Made from beech…
- Produces a healthy sheen and promotes hair growth.
- Extremely flexible nylon pins - grip hair without causing damage.
- No splitting or tearing even the thickest of hair textures.
- Detangles and delivers the perfect finishing touch
- Smooth, shine and define hairs anytime, anywhere
- Great for back-brushing to add volume and easily brushes out
iAffiliate link. We participate in the Amazon Associates Program. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. There are no additional costs for you. For the top 10 list we consider only products that are available on Amazon while the ranking is based on factors such as customer reviews, number of sales and keyword. Last Update. 2020/06/05 11:48. o'clock.
Recommended Video about the best hair brushes