Review10Best compares the best hifi systems in Australia and selects the one by Panasonic as the best hifi system. In a hifi system buying guide, you can read more about the features of the different hifi systems and see a recommendation on which hifi system to buy in Australia in 2021. By considering the top list of hifi systems, you can find the best hifi systems and save time shopping online.
Table of contents
- Read the ultimate hifi system buying guide
- View the hifi system picks and see how they rank in the top list
- More about hifi systems on the web
SEE THE TOP 10 LIST →
(skip buying guide)
If you love the high quality sound and think that sound quality is one of the most important criteria to enjoy movies and music, then a hi-fi system is something for you. In the following, we will cover the main characteristics of the best hi-fi systems on the market and give you some advice on how to choose the best hi-fi system for your needs.
What are hifi systems?
Hi-fi is short for high fidelity, that means hi-fi systems are the best way to play high-quality audio from any source and to render the audio signal in a very precise way. Thus the sound is very close to the source and the musician's intention. Many hi-fi systems are shipped as an all-in-one solution that includes all the elements necessary to get started, for example built-in speakers and a CD player. An amplifier is usually included as well, a small computing unit that maximizes the performance and adjusts the little details during playback.
Why should you buy a good hifi system?
A hi-fi system can be used for many things, but there are certain cases where it makes a big difference and enhances the experience. For example, an action movie is perfect for a hi-fi system because the effects and little details are played back accurately. If you enjoy listening to classical music, then a hi-fi system is also an easy way to improve your experience. The system plays back all the details like treble that were meant to be there and that you can hardly notice without a hi-fi system.
It is easy to understand why hi-fi systems are the best way not just to watch a movie or to listen to a song but to live a real experience. The top-notch audio quality is one of the biggest advantages of hi-fi systems.
How to choose the right hifi system?
Choosing the best hi-fi system can be tricky at first, but if you follow this guideline it will not be a problem anymore. First of all, you should consider that such a system needs space. You can go with a mini version, which we will discuss later, but still decide how much of your room you would like to invest for the hi-fi system. Keep in mind, that especially speakers need a lot of space and that bigger speakers usually have a better sound quality, too.
Another thing to consider is the use of it. Do you mainly watch TV or are you planning to use it for music as well? Finally, how much do you want to spend? The price range is huge, so be aware of that.
What is the best kind of hifi system in Australia?
These are the main types of the hi-fi systems - it is up to you which one fits the best to your needs.
- The Wireless Hi-Fi System has the advantage to be cordless. The signal is transmitted by wifi, that means you are very flexible on how to position the speakers in the room.
- Similar to that, the Bluetooth Hi-Fi System uses a Bluetooth link to connect to a television and exchanging the audio.
- The All-in-One Hi-Fi System has the advantage to have included everything in one device.
- The Mini Hi-Fi System takes less space and still provides great audio quality.
- Finally, the Hi-Fi System with Turntable offers the possibility to listen to vinyl records and to enjoy their sound in a new way.
Top 10 list of hifi systems in Australia (October 2021)
The bestseller list compares brands and their hifi systems. Which hifi system is the best?
- Australian Plug and Australian Manufacturers Warranty Provided
- Lower Power Consumption; Auto Off & 0.2W at Standby Mode
- AM/FM Tuner. Full Digital Amplifier System. LCD Display. Compatible with CD; CD;R/;RW;…
- TV sound sync
- With FM radio
- Up to four different people can connect their devices to the speaker system via…
- With its easy setup, just connect the speakers to the subwoofer, and plug the subwoofer…
- The compact subwoofer fits into tight spaces and delivers deeper bass when you want…
- You can fill your room with big, balanced sound (25 watts).
- Australian Plug and Australian Manufacturer's Warranty Provided
- IMPRESSIVE TV AUDIO. As well as Bluetooth, DAB plus radio and CD playback, the PMX92…
- RICH BLUETOOTH SOUND. Bluetooth Re-Master compensates for any audio signals that…
- Australian Plug and Australian Manufacturer's Warranty Provided
- Programmable Timer - Play / Sleep, Headphone Output
- AM / FM Tuner, Remote Control, Auto Power Off
- Dimensions & WarrantySize: 600mm x 420mm x 790mm. For your peace of mind, we…
- Enhance TV PleasuresWhether you use it as a standalone stand or under your wall-mounted…
- DIY EntertainmentEach tier shelf is ventilated to enable good air flow for your equipment.…
- To slink SPDIF, RCA, 3.5 mm aux, USB (MP3, WAV, M4A, WMA, FLAC);iOS and Android App…
- 200 Watt Amplifier power; 2 1-inch Danish designed silk-dome tweeters, twin 5.25…
- Custom glazed oak wood baffle with magnetic break-away speaker grills
- √Stereo speakers for receiver home audio car bluetooth bookshelf wireless with…
- √Mobile speaker speakers bluetooth phone speakerphone waterproof with jack…
- √Bluetooth speaker waterproof shower portable jbl exclusive bose floating mini…
- Stranded wire structure with great performanceHigh-stranded copper ensures wire flexibility…
- Flexible, durable and reliable The premium PVC jacket design of the speaker wire…
- High quality made by world’s top-tier reliable manufacturer JAVEX, who has…
* We participate in the Amazon Associates Program. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. For the list of the best hifi systems, we consider only products that are available on Amazon while the ranking is based on factors such as customer reviews, number of sales and keyword. It is not a hifi system test. Last Update: 2021/10/15.
Further resources about hifi systems
- How to buy a hi-fi system | CNET: Ask yourself: how big a system do you need, how much do you want to spend, and what are your priorities? (source: www.cnet.com)
- Home Hi-Fi Stereo Systems | Sony US: Enjoy powerful sound, a huge choice of music and stylish design with mini, micro and all in one home Hi-Fi systems. (source: www.sony.com)
- 4 of the best hi-fi systems | What Hi-Fi?: If you don't want to build a separates hi-fi system, then these compact all-in-one music systems... (source: www.whathifi.com)