Review10Best compares the best immersion blenders in Australia and selects the one by Sunbeam as the best immersion blender. In a immersion blender buying guide, you can read more about the features of the different immersion blenders and see a recommendation on which immersion blender to buy in Australia in 2022. By considering the top list of immersion blenders, you can find the best immersion blenders and save time shopping online.
Table of contents
- Read the ultimate immersion blender buying guide
- View the immersion blender picks and see how they rank in the top list
SEE THE TOP 10 LIST →
(skip buying guide)
The best immersion blenders make food prepping that bit easier. Compact and lightweight, a good immersion blender makes blending and combing ingredients quick and easy, while taking up far less space than a standalone blender. Not only that, most immersion blenders are available for a reasonable, giving plenty more reason to buy one.
Check out the buying guide below for how to choose the best immersion blender:
What are immersion blenders?
An immersion blender - also called a hand blender or stick blender - is a type of kitchen appliance used to grind and blend various ingredients. It features a blade grinder that is powered by an internal motor, allowing it to move at high speeds for grinding, pureeing, and blending various ingredients.
Why should you buy a good immersion blender?
The best immersion blender devices make preparing food easier and more convenient. As a handheld and portable device, an immersion blender is easy to use throughout the kitchen, whether blending soups, making salad dressing, or grinding herbs.
Not only versatile, an immersion blender is compact so easy to store and clean, making it a great alternative to a blender or food processor. They’re also quite affordable for the most part, making it a great buy for anyone on a budget.
How to choose the right immersion blender?
Choosing the best immersion blender requires some considerations to ensure you get a reliable device. Here are some things to think about when looking for a good immersion blender:
- Ergonomics: While certainly convenient, an immersion blend is often difficult to operate for long periods, so be sure to consider the ergonomics of a device before you buy. Look at things like the weight of the immersion blender, how easy the power button is to press, and whether it has a suitable grip. These will all make the immersion blender easier and more comfortable to use.
- Attachments: An immersion blender comes with a standard blade grinder attachment, but some models come with different attachments for a more versatile appliance. While not everyone requires a range of attachments, you many find some useful, such as a whisk attachment for baking or a blending container for mess-free blending.
- Variable Speeds: Basic immersion blenders may only have one speed setting, so if you want more control over what you blend and chop, it may be worth buying a model with variable speed settings. However, two to three speed settings are usually more than enough for most people, with anything more being rather unnecessary.
What is the best kind of immersion blender in Australia?
There are various types of immersion blenders to choose from, any of which may be a good option, including:
- Corded immersion blender: The most basic and affordable type of immersion blenders are always corded. They plug into a power supply and usually come with a single speed setting, while some have interchangeable attachments.
- Cordless immersion blender: A newer type of immersion blender, cordless options offer less restriction than corded devices, although their battery does need to be charged. They tend to cost a bit more, but you may find them less restrictive, especially when operating in a larger kitchen.
Top 10 list of immersion blenders in Australia (January 2022)
The bestseller list compares brands and their immersion blenders. Which immersion blender is the best?
- The StickMaster Pro: One product to do it all
- One product to do it all with a range of accessories: 1.5L beaker, whisk and 750ml…
- Attach the motor body to the blending wand with a simple twist & lock action
- Included components: 800 Watt Motor Body
- Added Accessories – Whisk, 600mL Chopping Bowl and 900mL Measuring Cup
- Aesthetic and ergonomic design
- Open head design creates a perfect vortex to draw food into the blades for faster…
- The body is PA6 safety rated nylon and fully sealed so the blender can be submerged…
- 2 speeds: Low - 8, 000 RPM and High 12, 000 RPM with push button control for continuous…
- Variable speed slide control
- Push-button control for continuous or pulse action
- Comfort-grip handle
- Measures approximately 3 by 3 by 14-1/8 inches; 3-year limited warranty
- Dishwasher-safe stainless-steel blending shaft; 2-cup plastic beaker included
- Simple push-button controls and lightweight design for one-handed operation
- Included Components: Charging Base
- DETACHABLE STAINLESS-STEEL SHAFT: For easy cleaning and storage
- EASY TO USE: Easily accessible power button for convenient one-handed operation
- 4-blade Design and Food Grade Materials. The blender equipped with 4-blade system.…
- Detachable and Easy to Clean. Detachable shaft makes cleaning easier. Some attachments…
- Muti-purpose and Practical Attachments. You can use it to make food for baby, to…
- WHAT YOU GET: LINKChef hand blender main body, stainless steel mixing stick, stainless…
- Safe and Stylish Design: The safety switch design ensures that the motor will only…
- Fashion and Practical Design: Built with an ergonomically designed body with rubberized…
- Best Services: If you have other questions, please contact us in time, we will give…
- High-Efficiency Bleander: Thick stainless steel mixing wand with blade system. Make…
- More Powerful: 150 Watt powerful hand blender for milk shakes, soups or baby food.…
* We participate in the Amazon Associates Program. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. For the list of the best immersion blenders, we consider only products that are available on Amazon while the ranking is based on factors such as customer reviews, number of sales and keyword. It is not a immersion blender test. Last Update: 2022/01/24.