Review10Best compares the best in-ear headphones in Australia and selects the one by KLIM as the best headphone. In a in-ear headphone buying guide, you can read more about the features of the different headphones and see a recommendation on which in-ear headphone to buy in Australia in 2021. By considering the top list of headphones, you can find the best in-ear headphones and save time shopping online.
Table of contents
- Read the ultimate in-ear headphone buying guide
- View the in-ear headphone picks and see how they rank in the top list
- See other reviews related to headphones
- More about in-ear headphones on the web
SEE THE TOP 10 LIST →
(skip buying guide)
Looking for the best in-ear headphones but aren’t sure what you need? Finding great headphones can be difficult as there are simply so many different products available, with countless features available and various price ranges. So check out this handy buying guide to help you find the best in-ear headphones.
What are in-ear headphones?
In-ear headphones are used to play audio on various devices like phones, tablets, MP3 players, and laptops. Easily the most recognisable type of headphone, the in-ear design sees the headphones sit inside of each ear canal, blocking out most outside noise while playing audio.
Why should you buy a good in-ear headphone?
In-ear headphones are the most widely available type of headphone, making them very affordable and highly convenient. They sit comfortably in the ear and provide better audio quality than most built-in speakers, especially on phones and laptops, making it a great buy for most people. Whether using them to listen to music from your phone during your morning commute or to watch Netflix on your laptop at night, a good set of in-ear headphones lets you enjoy high-quality audio without disturbing others.
How to choose the right in-ear headphone?
Struggling to choose the best in-ear headphones? With so many options available, trying to find something can be overwhelming, so here are a few things to look out for when buying:
- Audio Quality: As the most widely sold type of headphone, in-ear headphones come with varying levels of audio quality. Cheaper products tend to lack good sound, so spending a little more is recommended for people that want to enjoy the best audio quality. Look out for crisp audio quality, deep bass and good feedback.
- Connectivity: Most in-ear headphones connect to devices using wired audio jack, although wireless headphones are also available and becoming more popular. Wired headphones are usually cheaper and connect to most devices, although many find the convenience of wireless headphones more appealing. The one issue with wireless headphones is that they must be recharged, so look out for long battery life, fast charging, and the option to connect using wired if choosing wireless in-ear headphones.
- Functions: Lots of in-ear headphones come with basic audio functions but many offer even more. For example, some in-ear headphones can block out ambient noises much more effectively, while many headphones come with a built-in microphone. So consider whether there are any additional functions you may find useful.
What is the best kind of in-ear headphone in Australia?
If you are looking for a new pair of headphones, it helps to know the two most common types of in-ear heaphones available:
- Wired In-ear Headphones: Most in-ear headphones are wired with an audio input, which plugs into most devices including phones, tablets, laptops, and games consoles. They are the best-priced in-ear headphones, with countless cheap products available, while there are also more expensive high-end models with better sound quality, making it easy to find something for every budget.
- Wireless In-ear Headphones: Wireless models connect to devices using wireless signals, usually Bluetooth, making them very convenient as you can wear the headphones with fewer restrictions. This is especially useful for exercising, although the headphones will need to be recharged frequently and they are likely to cost more than wired headphones.
Top 10 list of in-ear headphones in Australia (June 2021)
The bestseller list compares brands and their in-ear headphones. Which headphone is the best?
- INTEGRATED MICROPHONE - USE IT FOR YOUR CALLS. The KLIM Fusion is the ideal choice…
- MEMORY FOAM EAR TIPS. This innovative feature has a two fold advantage 1) they're…
- COMFORTABLE. The KLIM Fusion earphones are fitted with memory foam which will retain…
- Warranty: This is an AU version with AU warranty and support
- Comfortable and lightweight
- 13.5mm neodymium driver unit
- Charge on the goTOZO NC9 wireless earbuds can last for over 8 hours' playtime from…
- One-step PairingPick up the two headsets from the charging case, and they will be…
- Built-in Dual Noise Cancelling MicrophoneDouble microphone noise reduction system…
- Up to 6 hours battery life per charge
- Sweat and weather resistance for reliability while exercising
- Exclusive stay hear+ tips keep the headphones comfortably in place during workou…
- Included set of ear adaptors in four different sizes ensures effective noise blo…
- Sleek modern and durable design
- Tough and tangle free cable for long lasting listening enjoyment
- Microphone: a top microphone mems eliminates interference and background static
- Smart Control: Smart Control Technology: Online controls are conveniently located,…
- Ergonomically Superior - Comfortable and ergonomic design, different size ear mats…
- Warranty: This is an AU version with AU warranty and support
- Comfortable and lightweight behind-the-neck design
- Magnetic earbuds for tangle-free carrying and storage
- [Mono / Binaural Use]: The earbuds can be used separately after successful pairing.…
- [Touch Control & Fast Pairing]: Experience sensitive touch control to less hurt…
- [IPX7 Waterproof, Sports Worry-free]: The IPX7 level headsets have excellent waterproof…
- Up to 6 hour battery life from USB charging supports extended wireless listening…
- Convenient multi-connection capability with up to 2 devices simultaneously (phones…
- NFC one touch pairing for immediate connectivity to Bluetooth smart devices
* We participate in the Amazon Associates Program. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. For the list of the best headphones, we consider only products that are available on Amazon while the ranking is based on factors such as customer reviews, number of sales and keyword. It is not a in-ear headphone test. Last Update: 2021/06/23.
Other reviews related to headphones
Further resources about in-ear headphones
- Reviews of the Best Headphones | thewirecutter: We research and test the best in-ear, on-ear, noise-cancelling, Bluetooth, and other headphones (source: thewirecutter.com)