Best lipstick Australia
Which is the best lipstick 2023?VIEW OFFER
The 10 best lipsticks to buy in Australia
The top 10 list of the best lipsticks lists various brands and prices
Review10Best compares the best lipsticks in Australia and selects the one by Maybelline New York as the best lipstick. In a lipstick buying guide, you can read more about the features of the different lipsticks and see a recommendation on which lipstick to buy in Australia in 2023. By considering the top list of lipsticks, you can find the best lipsticks and save time shopping online.
- Read the ultimate lipstick buying guide
- View the lipstick picks and see how they rank in the top list
Best lipsticks: A complete buying guide
All you need to know before buying a great lipstick
Your makeup routine will certainly not be complete without the best lipstick! They are one of the simplest makeup products, yet they make a bold statement in the world of makeups. Applying lipsticks forms part of every lady's everyday makeup routine, and the ease of application makes it even more pleasant to use.
What are lipsticks?
A lipstick is essentially a cosmetic product for enhancing the appearance of the lips. Made with basic constituents like essential oils, pigments, alcohol and of course wax, lipsticks come in different kinds and serve specific purposes. Along with basic constituents, the best lipsticks go with other constituents that keep the lips moisturized, glossy, and colorful and give it finer shapes.
Why should you buy a good lipstick?
Lipsticks are regular cosmetic products that protect and give a finer texture to your lips. You can find an endless list of versatile ways applications and loveable reasons why you should always wear lipsticks. A great type of lipsticks called the lip balm is designed to protect and hydrate the lips but comes along with other aesthetic purposes. Basically, lipsticks enable you to give the lips a finer shape, add color to them, hydrate the lips and protect them.
How to choose the right lipstick?
With so many kinds and types of lipsticks available in the market, finding the right lipstick for your lips can be really tricky. A few tips are highlighted here to make your quest for the best one way easier:
- Skin Tone: Using lipsticks that do not blend with your skin tone is a huge wardrobe flaw. You need to your skin undertone and understand the link between your lipstick and your skin undertone. This will help you choose the right lipstick. A simple way to find out your skin tone is observing the color of the vein on your wrist.
- Color: It's true that the first essence of applying lipsticks to your lips is to color them. This is why color does affect your choice of lipstick. Your first task in choosing a lipstick will be selecting the right color for your skin tone. Warm colors are the best for you if you've got a yellow (warm) undertone. Shades of purple and blue are ideal if you have a pink undertone.
- Constituents: When choosing the right lipstick, examine the constituents of it. Before settling for any lipstick, check out the contents to be sure you will be comfortable with it. Though lipsticks with metallic pigments may be alluding, it is safer to avoid they are a bit safe - you should avoid lipsticks metallic pigments.
- Texture: It’s no surprise that texture is one of the qualities to check out when you want to choose the perfect lipstick for your lips because they come in just one variant. There are a good number of lipsticks textures you can find. Although there are good lipsticks which still leave your lips dry, the best kind of lipsticks should have a creamy and moisturizing texture.
What is the best kind of lipstick in Australia?
If you don't know how to choose the right type of lipstick, then consider the following guides:
- Lip Sticks for Pale Lips: Generally, ladies with pale lips are better off on coral or cherry red lipsticks.
- Lip Sticks for Reddish Lips: If you've got red lips, you should prefer to go on cranberry, hot pink, or orange color lipsticks.
- Lip Sticks for Dark Lips: Burgundy and brick red will work best for ladies with dark lips.
- Glossy Lipsticks: These lipsticks are sticky and thick. They give the lips a shiny appearance and keep them moist and hydrated. They are arguably the best texture for lipstick. It is advisable to always pick a lipstick with this texture except in special cases.
- Creamy Lipsticks: Smooth but not so shiny, creamy lipsticks are more suitable for ladies with small lips. They are thick and tend to make the lips appear fuller. However, this type of lipsticks produces a dry effect. You could go ahead to apply a glossy lipstick over it to keep your lips moist and shiny.
- Pearly Lipsticks are fancy lipsticks which have special contents that make your skin sparkle and shine. This makes them feel heavy on the lips. Moisturizers should be worn along with so keep your lips moist because pearly lipsticks come with the side effects of making your lips dry.
- Sheer Lipsticks are a great lipstick option for anyone that has dry lips because it has lots of oil content that moisturize the lips and keep it glossy and shiny. However, sheer lipstick type has to be applied from time to time to restore its bright appearance.
- Matte Lipstick has no shine. They feel thicker on the lips and make your lips get dry easily.
Top 10 list of lipsticks in Australia (March 2023)
The bestseller list compares brands and their lipsticks. Which lipstick is the best?
- Available in new flattering shades ranging from luscious nudes to head turning r…
- Creamy smooth glide during application
- Highly ergonomic and easy-to-grip package design
- All the must-have shades ideal for every look and occasion
- Lips feel soft, smooth and ultra-hydrated
- Elegant satin finish
- Available in four finishes: crème, matte, pearl, and sheer
- 54 classic & on-trend shades
- Smooth, moisturising feel
- Available in a range of bold & nude vinyl shades
- Simply shake, swipe and go
- It's Color Lock formula defies smudging and transfer
- Available in 6 shades
- The collection features beautiful satin and matte finishes that complement all skin…
- Infused with honey nectar for a smooth, even finish
- Now available in a slim, luxe package design
- Now available in a slim, luxe package design
- Ultimatte now delivers comfort; Get a cushiony, yet lightweight feel with our lasting,…
- Country of Origin: United States
- This lipstick delivers a flawless matte finish in a range of unconventional neutral…
- Package Quantity: 1
- Perfect Gift: The perfectly designed box is a great gift to surprise a friend or…
- Perfect for professional salon or home use: Get that professional look and feel anytime…
- Waterproof Formula: The specially formulated formula is waterproof and won't flake.…
We participate in the Amazon Associates Program. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. For the list of the best lipsticks, we consider only products that are available on Amazon while the ranking is based on factors such as customer reviews, number of sales and keyword. It is not a lipstick test. Last Update: 2023/03/30.