Best smartphone Australia
Which is the best smartphone 2023?VIEW OFFER
The 10 best smartphones to buy in Australia
The top 10 list of the best smartphones lists various brands and prices
Review10Best compares the best smartphones in Australia and selects the one by NeoMan as the best smartphone. In a smartphone buying guide, you can read more about the features of the different smartphones and see a recommendation on which smartphone to buy in Australia in 2023. By considering the top list of smartphones, you can find the best smartphones and save time shopping online.
- Read the ultimate smartphone buying guide
- View the smartphone picks and see how they rank in the top list
Best smartphones: A complete buying guide
All you need to know before buying a great smartphone
Choosing the best smartphone for your needs can be difficult. With a near-endless selection of devices, knowing which one works for you can take a lot of time and effort! To make the process of choosing a great smartphone easier, check out the handy buying guide below for all the info you need!
What are smartphones?
A smartphone is a type of mobile phone that uses advanced hardware and consists of a powerful operating system. This allows the device to perform many functions, including phone calls, text messaging, internet browsing, taking videos and photos, and using various smartphone applications.
Why should you buy a good smartphone?
The best smartphone makes life more convenient. Essentially small handheld computers, these devices are deceptively powerful and capable of various computing functions ranging from browsing the web to digital planners to instant messaging to playing video games.
If you want to keep in touch with friends and family, take all kinds of videos and photos, watch videos online, browse social media, manage email, and do countless other functions from the palm of your hand, then look no further than a smartphone.
How to choose the right smartphone?
With so many things to consider, buying the best smartphone can be a daunting prospect. Here are some things to think about to make the process easier:
- Operating System: Android and iOS are the main two operating systems on smartphones. Each one has its advantages, so think about what appeals to your preferences and requirements. For example, Android is known to be much more customizable and have access to more hardware and software options, while iOS has better security, receives more frequent updates, and can be easily integrated with other iOS devices such as an iPad, Mac or MacBook.
- Screen Size: Given all the stuff you’re using it for, you should think about how large a screen you want. Devices with bigger screens are more expensive but are better for watching videos and generally improve the user experience. Conversely, smaller screens mean a more compact and lightweight device.
- Storage Capacity: Smartphones have limited storage so always think about how much space you need for all your data. Measured in gigabytes (GB), the higher the number the more SSD storage space there is for photos, videos, apps, and other files. 32GB is a good starting point and can be more than enough for some, although there are much higher capacities including 64 GB, 128 GB, and even 256 GB. Remember, that an external SD card might be a cheap alternative for extra storage.
- Camera: The camera function is very important for many consumers, so think about how good of a camera you want. If you take photos and videos then a camera with good focus, low-light performance, noise reduction, and a high megapixel count is recommended. Also, if you like taking selfies make sure there is a front-facing camera! Combine it with a good selfie stick and you are ready to go for great selfies.
- Battery: The best smartphones typically have a battery life of around 8-16 hours, although these will degrade over time, so a phone with replaceable batteries may be worth consideration. However, iPhones don’t have this function, so bear this in mind.
What is the best kind of smartphone in Australia?
Here are the best-selling smartphone currently available:
- Android Smartphones: Android smartphones are more varied, with various brands and manufacturers using this operating system. As a result, it is easy to find an Android smartphone for every budget, with an abundance of high-quality and budget-friendly options alike.
- iOS Smartphones: All iPhones use the iOS operating system, with ten generations of iPhone models available, meaning a good selection of price ranges. Newer models are typically the most expensive smartphones, although they come with some of the best features and security.
Top 10 list of smartphones in Australia (March 2023)
The bestseller list compares brands and their smartphones. Which smartphone is the best?
- NeoMan Cheap Mobile Phones 5.0inch Android 6.0 Smartphone, 4GB ROM(Extendable to…
- Portrait mode: Hello gorgeous; The perfect lighting in your portrait; Galaxy S21…
- Night Mode: Shoot like a pro, even in low light; Capture images with extra clarity…
- Package Quantity: 1
- *Galaxy S23 Ultra's screen size is 6.8 inches in the full rectangle. Actual viewable…
- Note: Does not include charger
- Battery: A Long Lasting Battery that can last throughout your busy day. Long Lasting…
- Game booster gives you the edge
- Immersive sound in the palm of your hand
- Awesome camera, capture every detail
- Simply connect to the network using a nano-SIM
- Connections via 5G, WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0, headphone jack and USB-C
- MediaTek Helio G37 1.8GHz Octa-Core processor
- micro usb
- Android 11 (Go edition)
- 5MP front and rear cameras with LED flash
- Security: Privacy is everything, so we built in high-tech biometric authentication.…
- Storage: Forget deleting Galaxy A23 has spacious storage of up to 128GB with 6GM…
- will deliver power in a flash
- Pixel charges fast. Really fast..When you plug in your Google Pixel, it charges fast.…
- Google Tensor helps you get things done fast. Google Tensor makes Google Pixel 6a…
- A camera that lets you express yourself.. Make faces look sharper with Face Unblur,…
- 5000mAh Long-Lasting Battery
- Colour-Rich Eye-Care Display
- IPX4 Water Resistance
- CARRIER: This phone is locked to Tracfone, which means this device can only be used…
- BEAUTIFULLY DESIGNED. THROUGH AND THROUGH: Securely unlock your phone with just the…
- WATER-REPELLENT. WORRY PROOF: Whether you’re going out for a run or getting…
We participate in the Amazon Associates Program. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. For the list of the best smartphones, we consider only products that are available on Amazon while the ranking is based on factors such as customer reviews, number of sales and keyword. It is not a smartphone test. Last Update: 2023/03/26.