Review10Best compares the best spiralizers in Australia and selects the one by TEDIS as the best spiralizer. In a spiralizer buying guide, you can read more about the features of the different spiralizers and see a recommendation on which spiralizer to buy in Australia in 2022. By considering the top list of spiralizers, you can find the best spiralizers and save time shopping online.
Table of contents
- Read the ultimate spiralizer buying guide
- View the spiralizer picks and see how they rank in the top list
SEE THE TOP 10 LIST →
(skip buying guide)
Looking for the best spiralizers to make healthy pasta? Choosing one can be difficult if you are a first-time buyer, as these appliances are relatively new so knowing what to look for isn’t always obvious. Check out the buying guide below for all the information you need to know to find the best spiralizer:
What are spiralizers?
A spiral vegetable slicer, better known as a spiralizer, is a kitchen appliance that uses several blades to cut vegetables into long, thin strands. Vegetables are pressed against the blade and turned quickly, creating what is known as noodle vegetables, which are a healthy plant-based alternative to pasta.
Why should you buy a good spiralizer?
Spiralizers are very useful devices, letting you create a range of vegetable noodles for meals. The use of vegetables as an alternative to pasta has become quite popular in recent years, especially amongst vegans, vegetarians, and people with certain allergies. Because vegetables are a healthy alternative to pasta, a good spiralizer is also a great option for anyone following any sort of weight-loss diets, such as a low-carb diet.
How to choose the right spiralizer?
Here are a few things to consider when choosing the best spiralizer:
- Blades: While spiralizers typically come with three blades, be sure to check how many are included, with more blades allowing you to get various finishes with the vegetables. Also, check how easy these are to remove and whether they can be stored inside the device.
- Maintenance: The best spiralizers are easy to clean, coming with removable parts and being dishwasher save. Despite their usefulness, many spiralizers are difficult to clean, with leftover vegetables often getting stuck inside, so always think about how easy they are to clean and look out for dishwasher-friendly models.
- Usability: Although they operate on a simple design, sometimes a spiralizer is difficult to operate, so always consider how user-friendly the device is. For instance, electric spiralizers are the easiest to use but will also cost more, while horizontal spiralizers are very affordable but can be tricky to operate at times as there is no handle.
What is the best kind of spiralizer in Australia?
Here are some of the best-selling types of spiralizers currently available:
- Handheld Spiralizers: The most widely available type of spiralizer, handheld models function similar to a traditional pencil sharpener, with the vegetable held against a blade and rotated several times until cut. A lack of a handle can make them more difficult to operate though, although the finish is usually good quality with thick and thin finishes provided.
- Horizontal Spiralizers: A much larger type of spiralizer, these devices feature a rotary handle that turns the vegetable into the blade. The vegetable sits horizontally during the process, with various vegetables suitable for this type of spiralizer due to a wider selection of interchangeable blades.
- Vertical Spiralizers: Unlike horizontal spiralizers, this device feeds vegetables vertically from the top. Spikes hold the vegetable in place so make them one of the most stable to operate, while the design generally requires less strength to cut the vegetables.
- Electric Spiralizers: An electric spiralizer is the best option for anyone that eats a lot of vegetable noodles, making the process quicker and more efficient. It looks and functions like a standard food processer. Just apply light pressure to the vegetable and the machine takes care of the rest.
Top 10 list of spiralizers in Australia (January 2022)
The bestseller list compares brands and their spiralizers. Which spiralizer is the best?
- Customer SupportWe cannot guarantee all vegetables can be cut into a spiral shape,…
- Multiple Veg SlicerThis money and labor-saving handheld cutter saves room and is…
- Hand SpiralizerThis product is divided into the spiralizer body and a vegetable holding…
- Teeth holds food in place while spiraling
- Made from plastic and stainless steel material
- Crank handle rotates fruit and vegetables to spiral
- OUR 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: We are confident you’ll love 5 blades Spiralizer…
- EASILY STORE AND CLEAN: Easy self-contained blade storage on Spiralizer unit and…
- HIGHLY VERSATILE: This Spiralizer has 5 interchangeable stainless steel blades for…
- The food holder acts as a cap for safe storage
- The food holder keeps hands safe and is easy to grip
- The open-blade design accommodates both long and round vegetables
- Compact design ideal for smaller quantities
- Includes finger guard with food grip
- Long handle for better grip
- LIFETIME REPLACEMENT, BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: You are covered by our lifetime no-hassle…
- OPEN UP A WHOLE NEW WORLD OF HEALTHY EATING: Use recipe ideas from the eBooks to…
- GET THE MOST FOR YOUR MONEY: 7 blades to make 2mm angel-hair julienne noodle, 3mm…
- Dishwasher Safe
- Soft grip handle
- Container base collects food as you cut
- Dishwasher Safe
- Soft-grip handle
- Container base collects food as you cut
- OUR 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: We are confident you’ll love our 5 blade spiral…
- EASILY STORE AND CLEAN: This Spiralizer is Foldable a huge factor when storing. Easy…
- HIGH VERSATILE: Thanks to the 4 interchangeable stainless steel blades for endless…
* We participate in the Amazon Associates Program. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. For the list of the best spiralizers, we consider only products that are available on Amazon while the ranking is based on factors such as customer reviews, number of sales and keyword. It is not a spiralizer test. Last Update: 2022/01/24.