Best toothbrush Australia
Which is the best toothbrush 2023?VIEW OFFER
The 10 best toothbrushes to buy in Australia
The top 10 list of the best toothbrushes lists various brands and prices
Review10Best compares the best toothbrushes in Australia and selects the one by Oral-B as the best toothbrush. In a toothbrush buying guide, you can read more about the features of the different toothbrushes and see a recommendation on which toothbrush to buy in Australia in 2023. By considering the top list of toothbrushes, you can find the best toothbrushes and save time shopping online.
- Read the ultimate toothbrush buying guide
- View the toothbrush picks and see how they rank in the top list
- See other reviews related to toothbrushes
Best toothbrushes: A complete buying guide
All you need to know before buying a great toothbrush
A quality toothbrush is one of the most important tools for maintaining good oral hygiene. Yet there is so much choice out there, that not everyone understands how to choose the best toothbrush for the teeth and brushing habit. Looking to maintain your teeth with the best toothbrush possible? Then look below for the information you need!
What are toothbrushes?
A toothbrush is an instrument used for cleaning teeth, gums, and the tongue. It is specifically designed to aid with brushing in hard to reach areas of the mouth, including a long handle and a brush of tightly packed nylon bristles. Toothbrushes come with many shapes, sizes, and textures, while some have additional features such as a section for cleaning the tongue.
Why should you buy a good toothbrush?
A toothbrush is essential for maintaining health teeth and gums. Those that do not use a toothbrush are at risk for a host of dental issues, including gum disease and cavities, which are caused by plaque and bacteria build-ups.
Additionally, some people have certain dental issues (such as braces) that are made more manageable by using the best toothbrush for their needs.
How to choose the right toothbrush?
Heading into a shop to buy a toothbrush will reveal the staggering amount of choices, making all the more difficult to find the best toothbrush for your personal needs. Here are some important things to think about to find a great toothbrush:
- Head Size: The head of the toothbrush is the most important part, as this is the part that does all the cleaning, so you will want to find something suitable for your teeth. Any head that an inch tall and a half inch wide will be a fine option for most adults, and while it’s possible to get a bigger toothbrush head, it can often make brushing certain areas more difficult.
- Bristles: Any good toothbrush should be made from nylon bristles, but there are varying degrees of firmness available. For instance, a soft nylon bristle is the better choice for most people’s teeth, although this may not be the case depending on how hard you brush. However, it is recommended that you avoid bristles that are too hard, as they can end up causing more damage than good!
- Disposable or electric: The two main choices of toothbrush are electric and disposable. A disposable is the best-priced toothbrush and should be perfectly suitable providing your brushing technique is correct, although many prefer an electric toothbrush as it does most of the brushing for you! Of course, an electric toothbrush is more expensive but can be a more effective form of brushing, providing it uses an oscillation rotation. There are many electric toothbrushes that are as effective as manual brush from a disposable, so be mindful of this!
What is the best kind of toothbrush in Australia?
There are two main choices when it comes to types of toothbrush, although each of these have many variations of their own that you might find appealing.
- Manual Toothbrush: The most common toothbrush that most people have used at some point, they feature a plastic handle and a head consisting of nylon bristles. Bristle firmness can vary from each manufacturer, while the head comes in various shapes too. The rounded edge rectangle head is probably the most widespread type of head, with other popular choices including a diamond shape.
- Electric Toothbrush: An electric toothbrush comes with a rechargeable battery, which is used to power various types of brush heads. For example, some electric toothbrushes feature a sonic brush head, meaning it vibrates side to side, while spinning brush heads make quick rotations in both directions. As you may expect, this is the most expensive option, but it can be the better toothbrush for people that are short on time to brush as efficiently as the need too. Additionally, some higher end models come with different brushing modes for certain teeth and gum types, such as for sensitive teeth.
Top 10 list of toothbrushes in Australia (March 2023)
The bestseller list compares brands and their toothbrushes. Which toothbrush is the best?
- Tongue and cheek cleaner: Cleans bacteria from the tongue to help freshen breath
- Gum massagers: To massage and gently cleanse the gums
- Diamond cleaning zone: To polish and whiten tooth surface
- TONGUE AND CHEEK CLEANER: Cleans bacteria from the tongue to help freshen breath
- GUM MASSAGERS: To massage and gently cleans the gums
- DIAMOND CLEANING ZONE: To polish and whiten tooth surface
- Electric toothbrush with 1 mode- Daily Clean
- Dentist-inspired round brush head oscillates, rotates and pulsates to break up and…
- Dynamic movement helps you achieve enhanced cleaning results
- Ultrathin bristles reach up to 2x deeper between teeth
- Cup-shaped bristles precisely cover each tooth and cleans deep
- 0.01mm tips designed for deep clean
- Rechargeable Battery: Lasts up to 8 days (2min, 2X/day)
- 2 Minute Timer: Helps you brush the dentist recommended 2 minutes
- Comes with a CrossAction brush head with perfectly angled bristles to get deep in…
- Safety warning: it is recommended that toothbrushes are replaced every 3 months.
- Item weight: 0.068 kilograms
- Ingredients: sensodyne sensitive teeth daily care soft toothbrush 3 pack
- Includes 5 Accessories Comes With 1 Protectiveclean Handle, 2 Brush Heads, A Handy…
- Get A Whiter Smile Whitens Teeth In Just One Week
- Brushsync Replacement Reminder When It'S Time To Replace Your Brush Head, A Light…
- Comes with an Australian charger for ease of use.
- Interchangeable brush heads
- 2 Minute Timer
- Octagonal handle, which helps position the toothbrush at the correct angle.
- Small yet effective, compact design brush head. Probably the softest toothbrush in…
- Less damage to precious enamel and less recession of gums. Easier to clean and reach…
- Extra small head and gentle clean
- Ultrathin bristles reach up to 2x deeper between teeth
- Cup-shaped bristles; Precisely cover each tooth and cleans deep
We participate in the Amazon Associates Program. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. For the list of the best toothbrushes, we consider only products that are available on Amazon while the ranking is based on factors such as customer reviews, number of sales and keyword. It is not a toothbrush test. Last Update: 2023/03/30.