Review10Best compares the best blu ray players in Austria and nominates the one from Sony Europe Limited Zweigniederlassung Deutschland as the best blu ray player. In our blu ray players review, you can read more about our experiences we made with the different blu ray players and follow our recommendation on which blu ray player to buy in Austria in 2019. With the blu ray player comparison, you can be sure to buy the best blu ray player on the market and save a lot of money if you buy it online.
Table of contents
- Read the ultimate blu ray player buying guide
- View our blu ray player picks and see how they rank in the top list
- Watch recommended videos about blu ray players
Go to the ranking
(skip buying guide)
Buying a Blu-ray player is a great idea for anyone that loves movies. More affordable than ever, the best Blu-ray players don’t cost that much and provide exceptional image and audio quality for movies and television programs.
Check out the handy buying guide below if you are considering buying a Blu-ray player:
What are blu ray players?
A Blu-ray player is a media device designed to play Blu-ray discs. Capable of storing hours of video in both high definition (720p and 1080p) and ultra high-definition (2160p), Blu-ray discs offer much better video quality than DVDs, which have a maximum resolution of 480p.
Why should you buy a good blu ray player?
Blu-ray players are a notable improvement over DVD, with their discs having a larger storage capacity and resolution. This means the video quality of a Blu-ray disc is far superior than a DVD, so if you want to watch films and deletion shows in HD or Ultra HD, then you will need a Blu-ray player.
Better still, Blu-ray players are much more affordable than they once were, making them a very cost-effective investment. Also, many of the best Blu-ray players can connect to the internet, allowing them to stream the likes of Netflix, YouTube, and Amazon Prime.
How to choose the right blu ray player?
Finding the best Blu-ray player for your home is easy enough once you know what to look out for. Here are some things worth consider that can help you find a great Blu-ray player:
- Connections: Every Blu-ray player has an HDMI connection port that allows audio and video to be carried through one cable into a television set. Should you have an older TV, then you may need a Blu-ray player with composite RCA connections. This would need to be a second-hand model however, as new Blu-ray players (as of 2013) no longer include analogue video connections. Most Blu-ray players also include USB connections, which can be used to play digital media filed stored on the flash drive, while firmware updates can also be installed using a USB.
- Streaming: As mentioned, most modern Blu-ray players can connect to the internet, allowing them to stream videos from apps such as YouTube and Netflix. This can be a very good feature to look out for if you do not have a smart TV, as it can be used to stream video and audio from many popular applications. Be sure to look at what video streaming services are available with any Blu-ray player, as not all devices use the same streaming platforms. Also, be sure to check whether it connects to the internet wirelessly or not, although most Blu-ray players do.
- 4K Player: 4K Ultra HD TVs have resulted in a wave of upgraded Blu-ray players capable of playing video in this much higher resolution, known as Ultra HD Blu-ray. These devices offer true 4K resolution, so if you have a 4K television then it’s a good idea to invest in this type of player. This will cost a lot more than a standard Blu-ray player, but the video quality is four times better than Full HD.
What is the best kind of blu ray player in Austria?
There are several types Blu-ray players available, any of which may be the perfect choice for your home media setup.
- Standard Blu-ray: The best priced Blu-ray player, these devices play standard Blu-ray discs in high definition (720p and 1080p). They may also feature additional functions such as internet connectivity.
- 4K Blu-Ray: The best quality Blu-ray player but also the most expensive, they are designed to work with Ultra HD Blu-ray discs that feature true 4K resolution. This does require a 4K television to work with however.
- 3D Blu-ray: These Blu-ray players can play 3D Blu-ray discs when connected with a 3D television. Not to everyone’s taste, but certainly a unique form of entertainment, these players can also play standard Blu-ray discs as well.
Top 10 list of blu ray players in Austria (July 2019)
Our top 10 list shows how manufacturers and their blu ray players rank and which blu ray player is the best.
i,ii Price incl. VAT., exkl. shipping. Price may vary. Last Update. 2019/07/21 19:56 o'clock. Affiliate link. We participate in the Amazon Associates Program (case i) and Kelkoo Associates Program (case ii), a affiliate advertising programs that enables us to earn commissions by linking to Amazon and other merchants. There are no additional costs for you. For the top 10 list we consider only products that are available on Amazon while the ranking is based on factors such as customer reviews, number of sales and keyword.
Recommended Video about the best blu ray players