Review10Best compares the best bluetooth headsets in Austria and nominates the one from New Bee as the best headset. In our bluetooth headsets review, you can read more about our experiences we made with the different headsets and follow our recommendation on which bluetooth headset to buy in Austria in 2019. With the headset comparison, you can be sure to buy the best bluetooth headset on the market and save a lot of money if you buy it online.
Table of contents
- Read the ultimate bluetooth headset buying guide
- View our bluetooth headset picks and see how they rank in the top list
- Watch recommended videos about bluetooth headsets
Go to the ranking
(skip buying guide)
Bluetooth headsets are one of the first examples of how to utilize Bluetooth technology for modern devices, allowing mobile phones to wirelessly connect to a headset device to speak hands-free. Still popular today, it is easy to find a great Bluetooth headset for a reasonable price, but with such a wide choice of products on the market, finding the best headset for your personal needs isn’t always easy. Check out this guide for our advice on finding the best Bluetooth headsets:
What are bluetooth headsets?
A Bluetooth headset is a headset device that can connect wirelessly to a mobile phone over short distances. By using radio waves as opposed to wires, a Bluetooth headset allows someone to use a mobile phone hands-free.
Why should you buy a good bluetooth headset?
With even the best Bluetooth headsets costing very little, it’s a device well worth investing in, especially for those that do a lot of driving. Usually, the most common reason to buy a Bluetooth headset is the fact that it allows hands-free use of a mobile phone when driving. Not only does this allow for safe and risk-free driving when on your phone, but it may even be necessary for certain locations where it is illegal to drive while using your mobile phone.
How to choose the right bluetooth headset?
Like most electronic devices, the best Bluetooth headset for one person isn’t going to be the best for the everyone. So it’s important to know what you need. Here are some things worth considering to you help choose a great Bluetooth headset:
- Battery Life: As with any wireless device, a Bluetooth headset will need to be charged once the battery runs out. Charging won’t be much of an issue for anyone that plans on using the headset for personal things like answering the phone when driving, but for those using it frequently, it could be more an issue. Therefore, you will want to know how much battery life you need before buying. Anyone planning on long drives or using their headset for work should look for something with a longer battery life than those buying it for personal use.
- Fit: Not all Bluetooth headset carry the same ergonomics, meaning many will have a different fit to your ear. Mono headsets offer a single earpiece, which typically hooks around or goes inside the ear, so be sure to try one on to find out which is the better fit. This is especially important if using it for work, as you don’t want it to cause discomfort when you will be using it all day!
- Ease of Use: While a good Bluetooth headset should be easy to connect and use, it’s never a guarantee. Given how important the device is for safe driving when using a mobile phone, you’ll want a model that you can easily connect, preferably with a quick touch of a single button.
What is the best kind of bluetooth headset in Austria?
There are many fantastic Bluetooth headset varieties out there, and often choosing the best Bluetooth headset for you will be down to personal preferences. Here are the main types of Bluetooth headsets and what they are most suitable for:
- Mono Bluetooth Headset: In terms of personal use, the best Bluetooth headset is probably the mono version. Featuring a single earpiece, it’s the most recognizable Bluetooth device out there, being very cheap and simple to use.
- Stereo Bluetooth Headset: Ideal for professional use and connecting to other devices beyond a mobile phone. Like regular headphones, stereo Bluetooth headsets make use of two earpieces to provide sound to both ears. Sound quality is therefore much better with a Bluetooth headset, making it a fine choice for listening to music and other audio beyond making phone calls.
Top 10 list of bluetooth headsets in Austria (April 2019)
Our top 10 list shows how manufacturers and their bluetooth headsets rank and which headset is the best.
i Price incl. VAT., exkl. shipping. Price may vary. Last Update. 2019/04/22 21:29 o'clock. Affiliate link. We participate in the Amazon Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program that enables us to earn commissions by linking to Amazon. There are no additional costs for you. For the top 10 list we consider only products that are available on Amazon while the ranking is based on factors such as customer reviews, number of sales and keyword.
Recommended Video about the best bluetooth headsets