Review10Best compares the best citrus juicers in Austria and nominates the one from Clatronic as the best juicer. In our citrus juicers review, you can read more about our experiences we made with the different juicer and follow our recommendation on which citrus juicer to buy in Austria in 2019. With the juicer comparison, you can be sure to buy the best citrus juicer on the market and save a lot of money if you buy it online.
Table of contents
- Read the ultimate citrus juicer buying guide
- View our citrus juicer picks and see how they rank in the top list
- Watch recommended videos about citrus juicers
- More about citrus juicers on the web
Go to the ranking
(skip buying guide)
A citrus juicer is a variation of a standard juicer specifically designed for extracting juice from citrus fruits. As you may expect, this is the best juicer for getting juice from fruit like oranges, lemons, grapefruits, and limes. As citrus fruit offers a variety of health benefits and can be used in many drinks and meals, a citrus juicer can be a great investment for most households, made better by the fact there are many affordable options available.
What are citrus juicers?
As the name suggests, a citrus juicer is an appliance that extracts juice from citrus fruit. They vary quite significantly from a standard juicer, often being much more basic in design and therefore much cheaper than other types. A great citrus juicer doesn’t even need to be electrical, as manual citrus juicers have been popular for decades. You simply cut the fruit in half, and squeeze it onto the cone shaped section of the juicer to extract the juice.
Why should you buy a good citrus juicer?
Citrus juice provides various health benefits, such as vitamin B and a host of antioxidants, but because there are limitations to the amount of healthy citrus juices available, it can be a great idea to invest in a citrus juicer. For example, the best citrus juicers will provide an exceptional cup of fresh orange juice without the added sugars and other ingredients found in store bought juice. By owning this type of juicer, you can enjoy this and many other fresh citrus juices throughout the day.
Further, a citrus juicer is a fantastic cooking appliance too, as many dishes require lemon or lime juice, allowing you to add fresh juices to your meals.
How to choose the right citrus juicer?
The best citrus juicer isn’t necessarily the most expensive, as many manual juicers are more than sufficient for extracting juice from citrus fruit. However, you may prefer a low-maintenance machine that will make short work of the fruit, so picking the ideal citrus juicer requires some minor research.
Here are some things to consider:
- Ease of use: A manual citrus juicer may be tougher to use for some, especially as it requires you to physically squeeze and twist the fruit against the juicer. This may be too strenuous for some, while others may simply want a machine to do the hard work for them! So, an electric citrus juicer is certainly easier to use and will therefore be better suited for many.
- Speed: An electric juicer is the best option regarding speed, as it will make short work of the fruit as the reamer is automatically spun, often in both directions for added efficiency. However, this may only be necessary for juicing large quantities of fruit, so many may not require a faster juicer.
What is the best kind of citrus juicer in Austria?
There are two main types of citrus juicers available, although there are a few variations of each. But for the most part, you will likely choose from one of the following types:
- Manual Citrus Juicer: The classic citrus juicer, these are the cheapest available and are simple enough to use. However, they require a fair amount of effort to produce any juice, especially larger quantities, so it may not be ideal for making a cup of fresh juice. It involves manually squeezing the fruit over the cone-shaped center (reamer) while the juices are strained below. Given their affordability, this is a great citrus juicer to buy for anyone that may not use it frequently but would like one on standby.
- Electric Citrus Juicer: An electric upgrade from the manual, the best electric citrus juicers are still relatively inexpensive and will make juicing citrus fruit quick and easy. They are quite similar in shape and design to manual types, instead of being powered by a motor to move the citrus reamer at high speeds while the juice is collected below. Some models have a cover that holds the fruit in place as well, making it even easier to use.
Top 10 list of citrus juicers in Austria (April 2019)
Our top 10 list shows how manufacturers and their citrus juicers rank and which juicer is the best.
i Price incl. VAT., exkl. shipping. Price may vary. Last Update. 2019/04/24 15:47 o'clock. Affiliate link. We participate in the Amazon Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program that enables us to earn commissions by linking to Amazon. There are no additional costs for you. For the top 10 list we consider only products that are available on Amazon while the ranking is based on factors such as customer reviews, number of sales and keyword.
Recommended Video about the best citrus juicers
Further resources about citrus juicers
- Citrus Juicer | Smeg: Discover the catalog Citrus Juicer of Smeg appliances designed in Italy by the high technology that combines style and design. (source: www.smeg.com)