Review10Best compares the best eyeliners in Austria and nominates the one from Manhattan as the best eyeliner. In our eyeliners review, you can read more about our experiences we made with the different eyeliners and follow our recommendation on which eyeliner to buy in Austria in 2019. With the eyeliner comparison, you can be sure to buy the best eyeliner on the market and save a lot of money if you buy it online.
Table of contents
- Read the ultimate eyeliner buying guide
- View our eyeliner picks and see how they rank in the top list
- Watch recommended videos about eyeliners
- More about eyeliners on the web
Go to the ranking
(skip buying guide)
Nothing defines and shapes the eyes of a lady more like good eyeliners. Be it for casual outings or more formal occasions, there is always the right eyeliner to give your eyes that great look that they deserve. Eyeliners come in different types to fit the different skin types. You will find tips on how to choose the best eyeliner to suit your skin type.
What are eyeliners?
Eyeliners are makeups worn around the eyes especially on the lashes. They shape and define the eyes, giving them very good looks. Applying the right kind of eyeliners in the right way can give your eyes the best look for any kind of occasion or event you wish to attend, irrespective of the look we decide on, whether it is a casual outing or a more formal one. They come in different forms like powder, liquid and gel forms. Go through the list of guides provide below to help you make the perfect choice on which of these forms will be best at any time.
Why should you buy a good eyeliner?
Whichever way you would love to use them, to add more colors around the eyes, to make the eyes appear smaller or bigger, rounder or flatter, you can always count on the best eyeliners to do the dazzling trick. Using the right eyeliner gives the eye firm line and accentuates the impression of a more charming eye. This in turn will make the face look fresher and more attractive. It is arguably a must in every ladies’ makeup.
How to choose the right eyeliner?
Choosing the best eyeliner for you is as important as getting one. Different eyeliners do have their different effect on the overall appearance of the eye. You can count on the following tips to help you get the best eyeliner for your eyes easily:
- Smudging: Make sure you go for eyeliners that will not smudge so easily. You won’t want your eyes to be messed up unexpectedly right in the middle of a party, or a meeting, or an occasion.
- Skin Type: You need to know your skin type before choosing any eyeliner. If you are having an oily skin type then you should avoid using liquid eyeliners only. You can apply the liquid eyeliner along with some powder eyeliners to absorb so of the grease that will ooze out of your skin but using the pencil eyeliner and powder eyeliner will be best for you. Others with normal skin type or dry skin type may use any kind of eyeliners they may choose to.
- The Occasion: Choose your eyeliner based on the occasion. Pencil eyeliners are best for casual outings. The liquid eyeliners would do for formal events.
What is the best kind of eyeliner in Austria?
Below are quick guides to help you decide on what type of eyeliner to buy:
- Liquid Eyeliners: Liquid eyeliners are best for ladies with flawless skin or those who can create one with foundation and concealer! This type usually accentuates the eyelashes with pointed edges and sharp strokes. It’s great for formal occasions and not for casual outings. Although it is arguably the best kind of eyeliners, you will need a great deal of dexterity to apply them perfectly because, unlike other types that can be rubbed off easily, these ones require a special formula to rob them off, so every mistake will be a nightmare.
- Pencil Eyeliner: They are the most common type of eyeliners. Although they are not long lasting, pencil eyeliners are quite cheap and easier to apply than the other types of makeups, plus they can be removed easily. Unlike the liquid and gel eyeliner, the pencil liner cannot produce sharp strokes and thus, cannot be used to create the cat eye effect.
- Gel Eyeliner: Gel eyeliners are in between the liquid and pencil eyeliners and offer the same benefits that both offers. They last long too but are a bit expensive to maintain. They can be worn for both casual and formal events.
- Powder Eyeliner: This eyeliner allows you to apply different colors to around your eyes. You can damp the bristles of a thin angled brush and dip it into any color of your preferred eye shadow. Like the pencil eyeliner, the powder eyeliners cannot produce sharp strokes too.
- Gel Pencil Eyeliner: Gel pencils appear to have a darker and sharper effect than any other type of eyeliners. They can produce the sharp stroke too like their gel counterparts. Although they seem to be more expensive, they are easier to use than the liquid and gel eyeliners.
Top 10 list of eyeliners in Austria (July 2019)
Our top 10 list shows how manufacturers and their eyeliners rank and which eyeliner is the best.
i,ii Price incl. VAT., exkl. shipping. Price may vary. Last Update. 2019/07/16 06:44 o'clock. Affiliate link. We participate in the Amazon Associates Program (case i) and Kelkoo Associates Program (case ii), a affiliate advertising programs that enables us to earn commissions by linking to Amazon and other merchants. There are no additional costs for you. For the top 10 list we consider only products that are available on Amazon while the ranking is based on factors such as customer reviews, number of sales and keyword.
Recommended Video about the best eyeliners
Further resources about eyeliners
- Drugstore Eyeliners | BuzzFeed: I Tried A Bunch Of Drugstore Eyeliners And Found A New Favorite. (source: www.buzzfeed.com)
- The 8 Best Eyeliners for Oily Lids | Byrdie: Try these editor-approved smudge-proof picks. (source: www.byrdie.co.uk)
- Best Eyeliner Pencils | ELLE: 8 Eyeliner Pencils ELLE Editors Know and Trust. (source: www.elle.com)