Review10Best compares the best headphones in Austria and nominates the one from KLIM as the best headphone. In our headphones review, you can read more about our experiences we made with the different headphones and follow our recommendation on which headphone to buy in Austria in 2019. With the headphone comparison, you can be sure to buy the best headphone on the market and save a lot of money if you buy it online.
Table of contents
- Read the ultimate headphone buying guide
- View our headphone picks and see how they rank in the top list
- See other reviews related to headphones
- Watch recommended videos about headphones
- More about headphones on the web
Go to the ranking
(skip buying guide)
With countless portable devices available that can play videos and music, the demand for quality headphones has never been higher. In fact, with so many options currently available today, finding the best headphones for you can be rather difficult. Knowing what to look for in a set of headphones should make finding a set to suit your needs a bit easier!
What are headphones?
A headphone is a type of listening device that is worn either over or inside the ears to listen to the audio. As an output device, they can be plugged into various types of hardware to listen to music and other forms of audio. The best headphones offer clear, high-quality audio playback that allows the user to hear the original recorded audio through speakers that sit in or over the years.
Why should you buy a good headphone?
There are countless great headphones out there, all of which allow you to listen to audio privately. This is especially useful for listening to music when on the move. So if you enjoy listening to music, then a set of headphones is certainly something you would want to own.
Not only that, but a quality set of headphones can be used with virtually any device, including laptops, speakers, TVs, mobile and tablet devices, letting you listen to music, films, television programs, video games, and any other audio. Better still, some of the best headphones come with better audio than most built-in speakers, making them a fantastic investment for most people. Whether you want to listen to music, podcasts, or anything else on the go, headphones are an essential piece of hardware.
How to choose the right headphone?
Finding the best headphone for your needs is far from easy. There are countless styles, designs, features, and prices, so knowing what to choose is often easier said than done!
Here are some things to look out for when trying to choose good headphones:
- Sound quality: An obvious feature to consider, the quality of sound is very important, so be sure to look out for clear and crisp sound, deep bass, and quality feedback. If possible, test the headphones yourself to find out the sound quality!
- Connectivity: Traditionally, headphones always came with a wire to connect to the device, but now there are wireless options that may be more appealing. Wired headphones are still great for the most part, but there are occasions where wireless Bluetooth headphones are the better choice, for instance when exercising.
- Additional Features: Beyond the standard audio, headphones can offer a wide range of additional features that allow you to get more from the device. While non-essential, many people appreciate these features, so be sure to consider whether they have everything you need. Examples of additional features include noise-cancelling, high resolution, fast charging, Bluetooth connection, surround sound, and a microphone.
What is the best kind of headphone in Austria?
There are a few types of headphones to choose from, and while each will provide audio, some are better suited for certain activities. So, in order to find the best headphones for what you need, be sure to think about how you will mostly be using them.
Popular types of headphones include:
- In Ear Headphones: One of the most popular recognizable types of headphone, they are inserted directly into the ear canal. In ear headphones are great for most activities, being lightweight and relatively inexpensive, making them especially popular for listening to music from mp3 players and mobile devices.
- Around Ear Headphones: These are possibly the best headphones for sports and exercise because of how stable they are when worn. Fitted around the back your ears not unlike the frame of spectacles, they often go inside the ear canal as well to ensure they remain secure at all times.
- On Ear Headphones: As the name suggests, on ear headphones are designed to rest softly on the ear, with each speaker connected by a band that goes on top of your head to hold them in place. The ear cups are cushioned for comfort, and these are widely considered the best headphones for sound (especially surround sound).
- Over Ear Headphones: Not too dissimilar to on ear headphones, the main difference being they are designed to go over the entire ear rather than on it. This means they are among the largest headphones, with the bigger ear cups capable of going over the ear. They offer exceptional sound and comfort, while many models come with additional features such as noise-cancelling.
- Headsets: A combination of headphones and a microphone, headsets are ideal for gaming or for using video chat services such as Skype. Typically coming with an over the ear design, headsets can offer an immersive gaming experience while also providing the ability to voice chat, making them very popular.
Top 10 list of headphones in Austria (April 2019)
Our top 10 list shows how manufacturers and their headphones rank and which headphone is the best.
i Price incl. VAT., exkl. shipping. Price may vary. Last Update. 2019/04/24 19:54 o'clock. Affiliate link. We participate in the Amazon Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program that enables us to earn commissions by linking to Amazon. There are no additional costs for you. For the top 10 list we consider only products that are available on Amazon while the ranking is based on factors such as customer reviews, number of sales and keyword.
Other reviews related to headphones
Recommended Video about the best headphones
Further resources about headphones
- Best Headphones | Sound Guys: Want to know what the best headphones are? All the best wired and wireless options at every budget. (source: www.soundguys.com)
- Best Headphone Reviews | Consumer Reports: Looking for the Best headphone? Consumer Reports has honest Ratings and Reviews on headphones. (source: www.consumerreports.org)
- Reviews of the Best Headphones | thewirecutter: We research and test the best in-ear, on-ear, noise-cancelling, Bluetooth, and other headphones (source: thewirecutter.com)