Review10Best compares the best juicer in Austria and nominates the one from Arendo as the best juicer. In our juicer review, you can read more about our experiences we made with the different juicer and follow our recommendation on which juicer to buy in Austria in 2019. With the juicer comparison, you can be sure to buy the best juicer on the market and save a lot of money if you buy it online.
Table of contents
- Read the ultimate juicer buying guide
- View our juicer picks and see how they rank in the top list
- See other reviews related to juicer
- Watch recommended videos about juicer
Go to the ranking
(skip buying guide)
The best juicer machines on the market make it quick and easy to produce juice from fresh fruit. There are quite a few types of juicers available, all of which have their benefits depending on what you are looking for.
Given their increasing popularity in recent years, it is easy to find a great juicer for an affordable price at most retailers selling appliances and electrical goods.
What are juicer?
As the name implies, a juicer is a tool that produces juice from fresh fruit and vegetables. Originally a manual tool that can trace its roots back to ancient Greece, most juicers to today are electrically powered machines that extra high quantities of juice and nutrients from fruit and veg, usually through a combination of crushing, grinding, and squeezing.
Why should you buy a good juicer?
The best juicers will allow you to quickly create your own tasty juices that are rich in various nutrients. People can struggle to get their daily intake of fruit and vegetables, so by using a juicer they can create beverages that contain high quantities of either. Juicers are great for upping your nutritional intake in a big way, and as store-bought juice offers virtually no health benefits, it makes for a fine alternative to these products.
With a great juicer in your kitchen, you will not only be consuming a healthier diet with more fruit and vegetables, you will also gain various benefits from doing so, including feeling more alert and less fatigued, not to mention enjoying healthier looking skin.
How to choose the right juicer?
Finding a good juicer is all about know what you want from it. There’s plenty of options out there, so be sure to select something that meets your needs and lets you get the best out of your juicer.
Here’s some things to consider:
- Capacity: The overall capacity of a juicer means how much juice and pulp the machine can hold. For those making large quantities for several people, a larger capacity juicer is best. Those with smaller capacities are still great juicers of course, they just may be better suited for individual use.
- Power: The best juicers tend to come with more power, as they need to be more powerful than traditional blenders and smoothie machines. Around 700 watts is a great juicer in terms of power, although smaller wattages up to 500 still produce a good quality of juice.
- Maintenance: A just can be quite difficult to clean, especially if all the parts aren’t removeable. The best juicers to clean are those with removable containers for the filter and pulp.
What is the best kind of juicer in Austria?
There are a few great juicer machines available today, with a range of prices to suit every budget. This is certainly useful for anyone that is contemplating juicing but doesn’t want to commit too much of an investment before trying it out, as you can get a good juicer for a low price before moving onto a higher quality model down the line.
- Centrifugal juicer: The best all-round juicer and a fantastic entry-level mode, they feature an internal blade that spins at high speeds with the purpose of quickly extracting juice. Pulp is removed into a waste container, and the juice will need to be consumed that day. A fine juicer to begin with, centrifugal juicers are also some of the cheapest on the market.
- Masticating juicer: Otherwise known as a cold press juicer, this is a better juicer for anyone that wants to retain as much nutrients in the fruit as possible, as other models are known for juicing fruit and veg but losing some of the fibre in the process. By producing less heat than a centrifugal, this juicer offers more health benefits by retaining much of the nutrients in the fruit and vegetables, although they are more expensive.
Top 10 list of juicer in Austria (April 2019)
Our top 10 list shows how manufacturers and their juicer rank and which juicer is the best.
i Price incl. VAT., exkl. shipping. Price may vary. Last Update. 2019/04/23 07:51 o'clock. Affiliate link. We participate in the Amazon Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program that enables us to earn commissions by linking to Amazon. There are no additional costs for you. For the top 10 list we consider only products that are available on Amazon while the ranking is based on factors such as customer reviews, number of sales and keyword.
Other reviews related to juicer
Recommended Video about the best juicer