Review10Best compares the best mascaras in Austria and nominates the one from Maybelline as the best mascara. In our mascaras review, you can read more about our experiences we made with the different mascaras and follow our recommendation on which mascara to buy in Austria in 2019. With the mascara comparison, you can be sure to buy the best mascara on the market and save a lot of money if you buy it online.
Table of contents
- Read the ultimate mascara buying guide
- View our mascara picks and see how they rank in the top list
- Watch recommended videos about mascaras
- More about mascaras on the web
Go to the ranking
(skip buying guide)
Some ladies have lashes that are scanty and scattered. Not very many of them will opt for false eyelashes, yet every lady loves to have lush eyelashes that appear neat, well aligned, polished and alluring, and this is exactly what good mascaras are all about. In the following, we tell you what you need to know to choose the best mascara for your needs.
What are mascaras?
Mascara is a beauty cosmetic applied to the eyelashes to lengthen, darken, define and thicken them. Mascara remains one of the most common cosmetics in the women's world, a cheap and easy way to beautify the eyes without false eyelashes. Although it can be made using several formulas, the core ingredients for making the best mascara remain wax, oil, and preservative. They come in cake, cream, and liquid forms. Nowadays, mascaras come with wands, that means brushes for applying the mascaras to the eyelashes, that come in different sizes and shapes.
Why should you buy a good mascara?
Mascara is primarily applied to the eyelashes to make them appear darker, thicker, longer and polished. However, the best mascaras have vitamins that protect the lashes and make them healthier, and color pigments that make them more beautiful and colorful.
How to choose the right mascara?
Choosing the right mascara is as important as getting one, and you can't get the best results using the wrong mascara. Failure to use the best mascara for your needs will break and eventually damage the eyelashes.
Here are a few things to look out for when picking great mascara for yourself:
- Lash Type: The first point to consider when you want to choose the right mascara for you is your lash type. The best mascara for another may not necessarily be the best for you. Getting to know whether you have long or short lashes, thin lashes or stumpy lashes, straight or curvy lashes, will help you determine which mascara is best for you.
- Formula: The next thing to look out for is the formula. Be sure that the formula will be mild with your lash type.
- Wand: Most people tend to ignore and neglect this one, but the formula and the wand work hand in hand to give your lashes that brilliant look. Applying the same mascara with different wands produces different results and this is what makes the wand one of the things you should consider when shopping for mascaras.
What is the best kind of mascara in Austria?
Although the final choice when picking the best mascara for you will be largely influenced by your personal preference and budget, you might want to go for the following types of mascara.
Go ahead and give your lashes the best:
- Lash Mascaras: These are arguably the best kind of mascara, as they offer an all-in-one effect. Lash mascaras extend the length, thicken and also curl your lashes, plus they are waterproof.
- Waterproof Mascaras: For those who live in wetter areas, tropical areas, have an oily skin type or run very busy schedules, waterproof mascara will prove to be a smart choice for them as it will not smudge or smear off.
- Curling mascaras: If curvy eyelashes are best for you, then curling mascaras should be your first choice. However, ladies with straight lashes may end up breaking or damaging their eyelashes.
- Lengthening Mascaras: This type of mascaras usually contains nylon fibers that help in lengthening the lashes. Ladies with straight or short lashes should go for this type of mascaras.
- Thickening Mascaras: Ladies with loose lashes should go for thickening mascaras with special wax to make their lashes look wider and thicker without making it too heavy.
Top 10 list of mascaras in Austria (April 2019)
Our top 10 list shows how manufacturers and their mascaras rank and which mascara is the best.
i Price incl. VAT., exkl. shipping. Price may vary. Last Update. 2019/04/19 02:40. o'clock. Affiliate link. We participate in the Amazon Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program that enables us to earn commissions by linking to Amazon. There are no additional costs for you. For the top 10 list we consider only products that are available on Amazon while the ranking is based on factors such as customer reviews, number of sales and keyword.
Recommended Video about the best mascaras
Further resources about mascaras
- Mascara | Maybelline: Mascara Eye Makeup for Fuller, Thicker, Longer Eye Lashes by Maybelline. (source: www.maybelline.com)
- The Best Drugstore Mascaras | refinery29: "Looking for a great mascara on a budget? We've got you covered. (source: www.refinery29.com)
- How to Find the Best Mascara for Your Lashes | Birchbox: Whether you’re looking to lengthen, thicken, or curl, use our guide to find the perfect tube. (source: www.birchbox.com)