Review10Best compares the best projectors in Austria and nominates the one from apeman as the best projector. In our projectors review, you can read more about our experiences we made with the different projectors and follow our recommendation on which projector to buy in Austria in 2019. With the projector comparison, you can be sure to buy the best projector on the market and save a lot of money if you buy it online.
Table of contents
- Read the ultimate projector buying guide
- View our projector picks and see how they rank in the top list
- Watch recommended videos about projectors
Go to the ranking
(skip buying guide)
Projectors are no longer limited to just workplaces and schools, with many great products available for affordable prices. However, choosing the best projector isn’t easy, especially if you are unsure of what features and specs to lookout for.
Looking to buy a great projector for your home? Check out the handy buying guide for all the info you need:
What are projectors?
Projectors are devices used to project either an image or moving image onto a surface, which is typically a projection screen or blank wall. They work by shining light through a small lens to project the image, although newer models can use lasers to project.
Why should you buy a good projector?
Great projector devices can greatly enhance home entertainment. From watching movies and television to playing video games, a projector provides a massive display that cannot be easily replicated.
Plus, thanks to improvement in technology, the best projectors don’t cost anywhere near as much as the once did and are very easy to operate, making them a great investment a home entertainment setup.
How to choose the right projector?
Choosing a great projector is easy enough once you know what to look for. Here’s some things to consider:
- Projection Type: The two main projection types available are long or short throw. Short throw projectors are places closer to the wall or screen while still producing a large display, making them perfect for tighter spaces. Long through projectors need to be placed further back so are only suitable for large rooms, although they do produce a massive display. Think about how much space you have and where you need to place the projector to get the right type.
- Resolution: The resolution refers to number of pixels in the projected image. More pixels mean better display quality, much the same as with televisions. For example, a projector with 1920 x 1080 resolution can display in Full HD, so if you want to watch or game in HD you need a projector with the appropriate resolution.
- Connectivity: Like most media devices, projectors come with various types of connectivity, so be sure to choose one that can connect to your other devices. For instance, a HDMI connection is the most standard available and allows you to connect to most devices (e.g. Blu-ray player, HD TV, TV top boxes, video game consoles, laptop etc.). Wi-Fi allows for wireless connectivity to other devices, which can be a great feature as it saves the hassle of constantly connecting and reconnecting to different devices at home. VGA is an older type of connection used on laptops and computers, so be sure to check what type of connection a projector has. Many new laptops don’t include VGA connections, so make sure you buy correctly!
What is the best kind of projector in Austria?
There are many types of projector out there, any of which may be a fine choice for you. Here are some of the most common:
- Home Cinema Projector: The best projector for recreating the cinema experience at home, it tends to have Full HD resolution to provide quality display. It easily connects to speakers, top boxes, Blu-ray players and laptops for an easy viewing experience.
- Portable Projector: A compact projector designed to be used on the go, often feature batteries so it can be used on the go. A great projector for watching movies outside, and can be taken into work for professional looking presentations should your office not have a projector.
- Business Projector: Designed for use in professional settings, these are the best projectors for schools and offices. They usually come with higher light settings which allows them to display bright images in a variety of light conditions. It’s not the best projector for displaying video, being designed to display still images like power point presentations, graphics, and text documents.
Top 10 list of projectors in Austria (April 2019)
Our top 10 list shows how manufacturers and their projectors rank and which projector is the best.
i Price incl. VAT., exkl. shipping. Price may vary. Last Update. 2019/04/19 16:50 o'clock. Affiliate link. We participate in the Amazon Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program that enables us to earn commissions by linking to Amazon. There are no additional costs for you. For the top 10 list we consider only products that are available on Amazon while the ranking is based on factors such as customer reviews, number of sales and keyword.
Recommended Video about the best projectors