Review10Best compares the best robot vacuum cleaners in Austria and nominates the one from ILIFE as the best vacuum cleaner. In our robot vacuum cleaners review, you can read more about our experiences we made with the different vacuum cleaners and follow our recommendation on which robot vacuum cleaner to buy in Austria in 2019. With the vacuum cleaner comparison, you can be sure to buy the best robot vacuum cleaner on the market and save a lot of money if you buy it online.
Table of contents
- Read the ultimate robot vacuum cleaner buying guide
- View our robot vacuum cleaner picks and see how they rank in the top list
- See other reviews related to vacuum cleaners
- Watch recommended videos about robot vacuum cleaners
Go to the ranking
(skip buying guide)
Vacuuming is a necessary chore to ensure your home remains clean and hygienic, but it is far from enjoyable. Robot vacuum cleaners can do most of the vacuuming for you, allowing you to spend your time doing less housework while the small autonomous machine takes care of it. As a unique piece of technology, it can be hard determining the best robot vacuum cleaner for your home, but with plenty of great options out there finding something to your liking is certainly possible.
What are robot vacuum cleaners?
A variation of a traditional vacuum cleaner, a robot vacuum cleaner is an autonomous machine that vacuums floors without the need to be manually controlled by a person. They use intelligent programming to navigate floorspaces, vacuuming as they move, while certain models have additional features such as rotating brushes, steam mopping, and even sterilization.
Why should you buy a good robot vacuum cleaner?
While even the best robotic vacuum cleaner will have a fraction of the power of a traditional vacuum, they can be a fantastic supplementary tool. It is recommended that you vacuum carpet and floors twice weekly, but a fraction of people actually do this. A good robot vacuums is a great addition to any cleaning regime, as it can be left on its own and remove plenty of dust and dirt. So when you give your floors a proper vacuum they will be much cleaner.
How to choose the right robot vacuum cleaner?
There are quite a few things to consider when looking for the best robot vacuum cleaner:
- Power: Given their compact design, robotic vacuum cleaners have understandably weaker power, so be sure to find one strong enough to suck up dust and dirt. Anything above 30W should have enough power to get good results.
- Capacity: Robot vacuum cleaners obviously carry much less dirt and dust than standard vacuums, but you can still find products with a decent capacity. Remember, the lower the capacity the more you have to empty it!
- Remote Control: Many of the best robot vacuum cleaners come with a handy remote control. This can be very useful for directing the vacuum around a piece of furniture and other obstacles. Newer models have smart functions that allow them to be controlled via smartphones, which is certainly a cool feature worth considering.
- Docking Station: Great robot vacuum cleaners have docking stations that they automatically return to when their battery dies to recharge and then return to cleaning. This is a very useful feature as it means you don’t need to worry about the robot randomly running out of power and leaving half a room uncleaned, which can happen with vacuums that are recharged using a plug rather than a docking station.
What is the best kind of robot vacuum cleaner in Austria?
There are a few notable types of robot vacuums available, with each one offering advantages that you may find appealing:
- Basic Robot Vacuums: Your basic robot vacuum cleaners are the cheapest available so are therefore a great choice for anyone looking to try the device out. However, they tend to come with small dust compartments and the spinning brushes can struggle to pick up hair.
- Robot Vacuums with Rotating Brushes: Any type of robot vacuum cleaner sporting a rotating brush will be significantly better at cleaning. With a rotating brush, dirt is easier to remove from carpets, while hair is also much easier to collect for vacuums of this type.
- Wet and Dry Robot Vacuums: Every robot vacuum cleaner is capable of dry vacuuming, but not all are able to vacuum dry mess as well. This is a great type of vacuum cleaner as it can clean up any type of liquid waste.
Top 10 list of robot vacuum cleaners in Austria (April 2019)
Our top 10 list shows how manufacturers and their robot vacuum cleaners rank and which vacuum cleaner is the best.
i Price incl. VAT., exkl. shipping. Price may vary. Last Update. 2019/04/19 23:13 o'clock. Affiliate link. We participate in the Amazon Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program that enables us to earn commissions by linking to Amazon. There are no additional costs for you. For the top 10 list we consider only products that are available on Amazon while the ranking is based on factors such as customer reviews, number of sales and keyword.
Other reviews related to vacuum cleaners
Recommended Video about the best robot vacuum cleaners