Review10Best compares the best screen protectors in Austria and nominates the one from Nauci as the best screen protector. In our screen protectors review, you can read more about our experiences we made with the different screen protectors and follow our recommendation on which screen protector to buy in Austria in 2019. With the screen protector comparison, you can be sure to buy the best screen protector on the market and save a lot of money if you buy it online.
Table of contents
- Read the ultimate screen protector buying guide
- View our screen protector picks and see how they rank in the top list
- Watch recommended videos about screen protectors
Go to the ranking
(skip buying guide)
The best screen protectors ensure your phone screen is protected from accidental damage, saving plenty of money in repairs. However, not all screen protectors are made equal, meaning it’s possible to buy a product that doesn’t offer as much protection as you might assume. Check out the buying guide below for how to choose the best screen protector for your phone:
What are screen protectors?
A screen protector is a thin material used to cover the screen of a premium smartphone or expensive tablet. Materials vary, but most screen protectors are made from polyurethane, which offers protection from scratches and impacts so that the screen of the device is not damaged.
Why should you buy a good screen protector?
As the name suggests, a screen protector works to effectively protect your screen from damage while still allowing you to operate the device. Devices such as smartphones have fragile glass screens that easily crack and shatter, so by using a screen protector this risk is virtually eliminated. Also, a screen protector is a relatively cheap product. This makes it an excellent investment for protecting the screen of a smartphone or tablet, as the cost of replacing a screen protector is a fraction of the amount it costs to repair a broken screen.
How to choose the right screen protector?
As they come in various sizes with different materials used, so it’s not always obvious which is the better screen protector for your device. Here are some things to consider when choosing the best screen protector:
- Material: Screen protectors are from either plastic or tempered glass, so you need to consider which is best for your needs. Plastic screen protectors are generally cheaper and good at preventing scratches but don’t as much protection from impacts as tempered glass.
- Sensitivity: The best screen protector should not impact the overall sensitivity of a touchscreen, so be sure to look for a screen protector that doesn’t impair sensitivity. These products may cost more but are ultimately a lot less frustration so worth the investment.
- Edges: One issue with some screen protectors is the ability to protect the edges of the screen. Most offer great protection on the flat surface of the screen but not the edges, so look for a product that offers edge-to-edge cover to protect the edges of the screen.
- Transparency: While very useful for protection, a screen protector may impact how clear your screen is, lowering the overall image quality in man instances. So, try to look out for screen protectors with high transparency for a more natural looking screen.
What is the best kind of screen protector in Austria?
There are a few different types of good screen protectors available to buy, any of which may be the perfect match for your device.
- Glass Screen Protector: Made from tempered glass for additional protection, glass screen protectors are very thin so make the screen look and feel as natural as possible. Offering protection from scratches and impacts, a glass screen protector offers exceptional transparency and the best sensitivity, while those with anti-reflective and anti-glare reduce most screen impairments for better usability.
- Plastic Screen Protector: Made from various types of hard plastics, plastic screen protectors are very cheap, typically containing several screens in one package. Perhaps the best screen protector for preventing scratches, plastic screens are also effective at reducing fingerprints and dust that make usability difficult. However, they aren’t suitable for protecting against impacts, so the screen may still shatter if accidentally dropped.
- Anti-Glare Screen Protectors: Available in both plastic and glass, anti-glare screen protectors prevent glares that make the screen difficult to read when the protector is attached.
Top 10 list of screen protectors in Austria (April 2019)
Our top 10 list shows how manufacturers and their screen protectors rank and which screen protector is the best.
i Price incl. VAT., exkl. shipping. Price may vary. Last Update. 2019/04/19 07:30 o'clock. Affiliate link. We participate in the Amazon Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program that enables us to earn commissions by linking to Amazon. There are no additional costs for you. For the top 10 list we consider only products that are available on Amazon while the ranking is based on factors such as customer reviews, number of sales and keyword.
Recommended Video about the best screen protectors