Review10Best compares the best smartphones in Austria and nominates the one by Blackview as the best smartphone. In our smartphones review, you can read more about our experiences we made with the different smartphones and follow our recommendation on which smartphone to buy in Austria in 2020. With the smartphone comparison, you can be sure to buy the best smartphone on the market and save a lot of money if you buy it online.
Table of contents
- Read the ultimate smartphone buying guide
- View our smartphone picks and see how they rank in the top list
- Watch recommended videos about smartphones
Go to the ranking
(skip buying guide)
Choosing the best smartphone for your needs can be difficult. With a near-endless selection of devices, knowing which one works for you can take a lot of time and effort! To make the process of choosing a great smartphone easier, check out the handy buying guide below for all the info you need!
What are smartphones?
A smartphone is a type of mobile phone that uses advanced hardware and consists of a powerful operating system. This allows the device to perform many functions, including phone calls, text messaging, internet browsing, taking videos and photos, and using various smartphone applications.
Why should you buy a good smartphone?
The best smartphone makes life more convenient. Essentially a small handheld computer, these devices are deceptively powerful, being cabling of various computing functions ranging from browsing the web to digital planners to instant messaging to playing video games.
If you want to keep in touch with friends and family, take all kinds of videos and photos, watch videos online, browse social media, manage email, and do countless other functions from the palm of your hand, then look no further than a smartphone.
How to choose the right smartphone?
With so many things to consider, buying the best smartphone can be a daunting prospect. Here are some things to think about to make the process easier:
- Operating System: Android and iOS are the main two operating systems on smartphones. Each one has its advantages, so think about what appeals to your preferences and requirements. For example, Android is known to be much more customizable and have access to more hardware and software option, while iOS has better security, receives more frequent updates, and can be easily integrated with other iOS devices such as an iPad, Mac or MacBook.
- Screen Size: Given all the stuff you’re using it for, you should think about how large a screen you want. Devices with bigger screens are more expensive but are better for watching videos and generally improve the user experience. Conversely, smaller screens mean a more compact and lightweight device.
- Storage Capacity: Smartphones have limited storage so always think about how much space you need for all your data. Measured in gigabytes (GB), the higher the number the more SSD storage space there is for photos, videos, apps, and other files. 32GB is a good starting point and can be more than enough for some, although there are much higher capacities including 64GB, 128GB, and even 256GB. Remember, that an external SD card might be a cheap alterantive for extra storage.
- Camera: The camera function is very important for many consumers, so think about how good of a camera you want. If you take photos and videos then a camera with good focus, low-light performance, noise reduction, and a high megapixel count is recommended. Also, if you like taking selfies make sure there is a front-facing camera! Combine it with a good selfie stick and you are ready to go for great selfies.
- Battery: The best smartphones typically have a battery life of around 8-16 hours, although these will degrade over time, so a phone with replaceable batteries may be worth consideration. iPhones don’t have this function however, so bear this in mind!
What is the best kind of smartphone in Austria?
Here are the best-selling smartphone currently available:
- Android: Android smartphones are more varied, with various brands and manufacturers using this operating system. As a result, it is easy to find an Android smartphone for every budget, with an abundance of high quality and budget-friendly options alike.
- iOS Smartphones: All iPhones use the iOS operating system, with ten generations of iPhone models available, meaning a good selection of price ranges. Newer models are typically the most expensive smartphones, although they come with some of the best features and security.
- Windows Smartphones: Their popularity has waned in recent years but Windows Smartphones used to have good security, a user-friendly interface, and are generally very affordable. Unfortunately, development of this OS was discontinued. So, there are not many Windows smartphones available anymore.
Top 10 list of smartphones in Austria (February 2020)
Our top 10 list shows how manufacturers and their smartphones rank and which smartphone is the best.
- 3 SIM card slots and microSD memory expansion for flexible use.
- Fingerprint scanner for easy protection.
- Set the scene for special subjects with the dual main camera.
- Box contents: Huawei Y6 2019, battery (permanently installed), charger, headset,…
- 3020 Mah; 2GB RAM + 32GB ROM, expandable up to 512GB
- Android 9.0, EMUI 9.0
- New flagship tools in Digital Wellbeing such as App Timer, App Dashboard, Wind Down…
- The sleek operating system takes up space with unwanted pre-installed apps, conserves…
- Replaceable Nokia Xpress-on Covers lets you easily change different covers. All a…
- Android One OS Upgrades and Security Updates
- All-day battery life and fast charging
- Innovative AI features
iAffiliate link. We participate in the Amazon Associates Program. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. There are no additional costs for you. For the top 10 list we consider only products that are available on Amazon while the ranking is based on factors such as customer reviews, number of sales and keyword. Last Update. 2020/02/20 07:38. o'clock.
Recommended Video about the best smartphones