Review10Best compares the best soundbars in Austria and nominates the one from Sony as the best soundbar. In our soundbars review, you can read more about our experiences we made with the different soundbars and follow our recommendation on which soundbar to buy in Austria in 2019. With the soundbar comparison, you can be sure to buy the best soundbar on the market and save a lot of money if you buy it online.
Table of contents
- Read the ultimate soundbar buying guide
- View our soundbar picks and see how they rank in the top list
- Watch recommended videos about soundbars
Go to the ranking
(skip buying guide)
Soundbars offer a great way to enhance the audio from a television. Boasting a simple yet effective design and competitive prices, the best soundbars don’t need to cost much and still offer exceptional sound from your television and other media devices. Looking for the best soundbar for your media setup? Check out this handy guide for everything you need to know.
What are soundbars?
A soundbar is a compact audio device that features several speakers contained inside of a single component. You will find that the best soundbar will offer some truly exceptional audio without the need for multiple speakers like you get with home theater systems and other surround sound speakers. Given their relatively cheap prices, especially compared to other speaker products, a good soundbar is a great way to enjoy high-quality audio without breaking the bank.
Why should you buy a good soundbar?
Even the best soundbar systems won’t cost anywhere near as much as a home theater system, making them a fine choice for anyone looking for even better audio from their TV without wanting to spend too much money. Most modern televisions offer exceptional image quality but lack great audio, so investing in the right soundbar can allow you to watch movies with some truly incredible audio. Better still, the audio and aesthetics of a soundbar work well with most modern decors, meaning you don’t just get better sound, but a stylish addition to your room! Given their slim design, a soundbar is a good option for anyone short on space.
How to choose the right soundbar?
A good soundbar should offer well-balanced audio that will only improve a televisions sound output, but there are many things worth considering before choosing the best soundbar for your home:
- Connectivity: Soundbars can connect to other devices beyond a television, such as Blu-Ray players and |TV top-boxes, but only if they have the necessary connectivity. A HDMI port on both the TV and soundbar will allow for seamless connectivity between devices by playing everything through the television.
- Bluetooth: While a great soundbar doesn’t need to have many extra features, Bluetooth is perhaps the one exception, especially for those that stream audio from devices like their smartphone, tablet, or laptop. You will find that the best types of soundbars will often carry Bluetooth to allow for quick and easy wireless streaming between devices. If you want to play music wirelessly from your phone then it’s a good idea to look for this feature.
- Subwoofer: Subwoofers offer enhanced audio by providing a fullness and depth similar to the sound produced in theaters, and there are great soundbars that include this type of speaker. They’re available built-in to the main soundbar or as a separate device, with built-in being the better soundbar and subwoofer combo for those tight on space and looking to spend less. A separate subwoofer enhances the audio a little better than the built-in options. Usually, they are available as wired or wireless devices.
What is the best kind of soundbar in Austria?
For anyone looking for the best soundbar, you can choose from any of the following types:
- Single Soundbar: The best-priced soundbar and model that most are familiar with, it consists of a single unit with several speakers inside. Slim and compact, they are brilliant soundbars for most standard television setups and can be placed beneath or above the TV.
- Soundbase: A newer development of the soundbar, the sound base is a thick and wide device that the television can actually sit on top of. While not the best soundbar for wall-mounted TVs. They offer even better audio thanks to their larger size allowing them to fit better drivers and amplifiers while they are able to include a subwoofer, too.
- Hybrid Soundbar: Hybrid soundbars are a go-between standard soundbars and home theater systems offering surround sound. Providing surround sound speakers and a subwoofer, it offers the chance for a more authentic surround sound experience without the need for as many speakers as a home theater system.
Top 10 list of soundbars in Austria (August 2019)
Our top 10 list shows how manufacturers and their soundbars rank and which soundbar is the best.
i,ii Price incl. VAT., exkl. shipping. Price may vary. Last Update. 2019/08/21 10:07 o'clock. Affiliate link. We participate in the Amazon Associates Program (case i) and Kelkoo Associates Program (case ii), a affiliate advertising programs that enables us to earn commissions by linking to Amazon and other merchants. There are no additional costs for you. For the top 10 list we consider only products that are available on Amazon while the ranking is based on factors such as customer reviews, number of sales and keyword.
Recommended Video about the best soundbars