Review10Best compares the best toaster ovens in Austria and nominates the one from Steinborg as the best toaster oven. In our toaster ovens review, you can read more about our experiences we made with the different toaster ovens and follow our recommendation on which toaster oven to buy in Austria in 2019. With the toaster oven comparison, you can be sure to buy the best toaster oven on the market and save a lot of money if you buy it online.
Table of contents
- Read the ultimate toaster oven buying guide
- View our toaster oven picks and see how they rank in the top list
- Watch recommended videos about toaster ovens
Go to the ranking
(skip buying guide)
A toaster oven is a great appliance for any kitchen. Not only does it provide additional cooking space for those larger meals, but it provides many functions found in great convection ovens or the latest microwaves. However, like any household appliance, knowing the best toaster oven for your needs often takes some research. There are many products to choose from, so it’s important to find one that meets all your needs.
Check out the handy buying guide below for all the information you need to get a great toaster oven:
What are toaster ovens?
A toaster oven is a small, portable version of an electric oven that fits on a countertop. While features can vary from each product, most toaster ovens include a removable wire rack and baking pan. Much larger than a toaster, they can be used to toast bread and toppings, while they are quite popular for baking small pizzas. As they perform most of the functions found in an electric oven, just on a smaller scale, a good toaster oven can be used to cook a variety of foods.
Why should you buy a good toaster oven?
A quality toaster oven is a fine addition to your kitchen. Not only does it toast bread, roast vegetables, and bake items, it also heats a variety of foods in the same fashion is an electric oven. Some are even large enough to hold and cook an entire chicken! Compact and quick to cook, they can be a great option for anyone that tends to struggle for oven space, such as those regularly making large family meals, or for people without space for a conventional oven in their home.
Furthermore, the best toaster ovens don’t tend to cost much, making them a worthwhile investment that offers great value for money.
How to choose the right toaster oven?
Choosing a great toaster oven is easy enough, providing you know what to look for and what you need from the best toaser oven possible. Here are some things to consider:
- Size: Not only does the size of the toaster oven impact what it can cook but also where it goes in your kitchen. There are many sizes available, so be sure to choose something that can fit the foods you want to cook without taking up too much counter space.
- Functions: Toaster ovens come with various functions, so it’s a good idea to think about which ones you may find useful. For example, a rotisserie toaster oven can cook a variety of meats, while most others come with a selection of pre-set cooking functions, e.g. toasting, browning, baking, reheating and warming, that can be rather useful depending on your needs.
- Use: Think about what you will mainly use the toaster oven for, as this makes choosing a suitable product so much easier. For instance, if you want it mainly for toasting, then you can choose a much more basic model and save some money. Should you want to use it for different types of cooking and prepping, then you know to look for a better toaster oven that offers a range of functions.
What is the best kind of toaster oven in Austria?
There are many great types of toaster ovens out there, any one of which may be suitable for your home. Here are some of the most popular types of toaster ovens to buy:
- Conventional Toaster Oven: The most basic type of toaster oven, it works like a standard electric oven, featuring a heating element at the base. The best toaster oven for baking, warming and toasting, they are available in various sizes too.
- Convection Toaster Oven: This type of toaster oven features a fan that blows the hot air around the entire oven, helping to evenly cook food. It also makes cooking faster, making it especially good for cooking at lower temperatures. More advanced models come with a variety of cooking functions.
- Rotisserie Toaster Oven: Ideal for cooking whole chickens and other meats, this type of toaster oven features a rotisserie for cooking chickens and often turkeys. While some only come with a rotisserie cooking function, others include a convection cooking option for other foods, making them highly versatile. However, this also makes them a bit costlier, although they are a fine choice for cooking large holiday meals.
Top 10 list of toaster ovens in Austria (July 2019)
Our top 10 list shows how manufacturers and their toaster ovens rank and which toaster oven is the best.
i,ii Price incl. VAT., exkl. shipping. Price may vary. Last Update. 2019/07/16 08:17 o'clock. Affiliate link. We participate in the Amazon Associates Program (case i) and Kelkoo Associates Program (case ii), a affiliate advertising programs that enables us to earn commissions by linking to Amazon and other merchants. There are no additional costs for you. For the top 10 list we consider only products that are available on Amazon while the ranking is based on factors such as customer reviews, number of sales and keyword.
Recommended Video about the best toaster ovens