Review10Best compares the best vacuum cleaners in Austria and nominates the one from Philips as the best vacuum cleaner. In our vacuum cleaners review, you can read more about our experiences we made with the different vacuum cleaners and follow our recommendation on which vacuum cleaner to buy in Austria in 2019. With the vacuum cleaner comparison, you can be sure to buy the best vacuum cleaner on the market and save a lot of money if you buy it online.
Table of contents
- Read the ultimate vacuum cleaner buying guide
- View our vacuum cleaner picks and see how they rank in the top list
- See other reviews related to vacuum cleaners
- Watch recommended videos about vacuum cleaners
Go to the ranking
(skip buying guide)
Most homes will benefit from having a vacuum cleaner, as it allows you to maintain a high level of hygiene by removing dirt and dust from surfaces throughout the house. To find the best vacuum cleaner for your home, there are few things you will want to consider, such as what type is best for your needs and if there are any features that may be useful.
What are vacuum cleaners?
A vacuum cleaner is a device used to remove dust and dirt from floor surfaces. It works by creating a partial vacuum that then sucks up dirt, dust, and debris, which is created by an air pump present in the device. They come in many shapes and styles, all of which follow the same basic principle of sucking up unwanted mess found on the floors throughout a home.
Why should you buy a good vacuum cleaner?
A vacuum cleaner is a great tool for maintaining a high level of cleanliness around the home. Dirt, dust, and debris all build up throughout a home, and their contents can be rather unpleasant. This includes the likes of dead skin cells and hair while microorganisms and bacteria can develop, too. So, a good vacuum cleaner allows you to avoid nasty build-ups of mess on your floors, helping to keep your home fresh, clean and hygienic, which should translate into better health and a much more pleasant living environment.
How to choose the right vacuum cleaner?
With so many options available today, determining the best vacuum cleaner for your home can be rather difficult. Here are some things to consider that should make the process easier:
- Capacity: A good vacuum cleaner should be able to hold a fair amount of dirt and debris before needing to be emptied, so you should want one with a decent capacity. Think about the floor space in your home in relation to this, as you may not need to go for the largest capacity if you have a smaller space to clean.
- Filter: The right vacuum cleaner is vital for anyone that suffers from allergies, as it a prevents dust and hair build-ups that can aggravate allergies. If you have allergies, you might also consider buying a good air purifier. Vacuum filters are important in this regard as they trap the problematic particles causing issues. For instance, a HEPA filter traps 99.97% of all dust particles, while charcoal filters help filter out strong odors, making them great for pet owners.
- Cords: The best vacuum cleaner doesn’t necessarily need to be a cordless one. In fact, cordless options will require charging, so corded vacuum cleaners are often viewed as a much better option in most cases. Remember that shorter cords will need to be unplugged more when covering larger areas, so you may want to find a longer cord length if you have a large home with several rooms.
What is the best kind of vacuum cleaner in Austria?
There are several types of vacuums available today, all of which can offer pros and cons depending on your situation. However, finding the best vacuum cleaners shouldn’t be too difficult once you know what each type is and what they offer.
- Cylinder Vacuum Cleaners: Small, compact, and lightweight, cylinder vacuum clears are a great choice for smaller homes. As they rely on good suction, they are usually the best vacuum cleaner for hard floors, while their small size makes them easy to store and maneuver.
- Upright Vacuum Cleaners: When it comes to homes with large floors with carpets, the upright vacuum is the right option out there. The combination of brushes and strong suction makes them especially good at loosening and sucking up dirt and debris trapped in carpets, especially pet hair.
- Cordless Vacuum Cleaners: A relatively newer type of vacuum cleaner, cordless options are very lightweight and easy to use, making them especially great for using on more compact and hard-to-reach spaces such as stairs, upholstery, vehicles, etc.
- Robot Vacuum Cleaners: Why vacuum yourself when you can have a robot do it for you? These fun vacuum cleaners have a navigation system that allows them to clean the home without any input. They’re surprisingly effective, too, as sensors allow them to determine the type of floor and adjust their vacuuming accordingly.
Top 10 list of vacuum cleaners in Austria (April 2019)
Our top 10 list shows how manufacturers and their vacuum cleaners rank and which vacuum cleaner is the best.
i Price incl. VAT., exkl. shipping. Price may vary. Last Update. 2019/04/19 19:49 o'clock. Affiliate link. We participate in the Amazon Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program that enables us to earn commissions by linking to Amazon. There are no additional costs for you. For the top 10 list we consider only products that are available on Amazon while the ranking is based on factors such as customer reviews, number of sales and keyword.
Other reviews related to vacuum cleaners
Recommended Video about the best vacuum cleaners