Review10Best compares the best vibration machines in Austria and nominates the one from EATFB|#easymaxx as the best vibration machine. In our vibration machines review, you can read more about our experiences we made with the different vibration machines and follow our recommendation on which vibration machine to buy in Austria in 2019. With the vibration machine comparison, you can be sure to buy the best vibration machine on the market and save a lot of money if you buy it online.
Table of contents
- Read the ultimate vibration machine buying guide
- View our vibration machine picks and see how they rank in the top list
- Watch recommended videos about vibration machines
Go to the ranking
(skip buying guide)
Vibration machines are one of the latest trends in fitness, offering quick and easy workouts with effective results. However, as a relatively new product, it’s not always easy to find the best vibration machine for your needs. There are many things to consider before buying a vibration machine and doing so ensures you get the best product possible.
Check out the buying below to help choose the best vibration machine:
What are vibration machines?
A vibration machine is a fitness machine that uses whole-body vibrations to aid with weight loss and muscle gain. By utilising vibration therapy, a vibration machine causes the muscles in the body to continually retract and relax to keep the individual balanced. As a result, the muscles receive a minor workout with virtually no effort, allowing a vibration machine to build and tone muscle, while potentially lose weight when used with aerobic exercise.
Why should you buy a good vibration machine?
A good vibration machine allows you to conduct easy workouts from home with virtually no impact on the body. This makes them great for people with muscle or joint issues that can’t complete high impact work outs. Better still, when combined with other forms of exercise (e.g. squats, jogging on the spot etc.) a vibration machine can aid in quicker muscle development and rapid weight loss. They don’t burn calories by just standing on them however, so you need to combine it with cardio exercise to benefit from quicker weight loss.
Also, while studies are limited, it is suggested that vibration machines could help reduce back pain, increase strength, and improve balance.
How to choose the right vibration machine?
Choosing the best vibration machine often requires some research, espiecally if you are unfamiliar with the equipment and how it works. Here are some things to think about that can help you choose a great vibration machine for home use:
- Size: The platform size of a vibration machine is important as this is where you stand and receive the vibrations. Make sure the platform is big enough for your size and think about whether it gives addition room for moving around comfortably. A good vibration machine should have enough space for you to stand shoulder width apart with some room to spare on the platform.
- Vibration Type: Machines come either an oscillating or vertical platform, so you’ll want to know the differences between each. Oscillating vibrations produce vibrations from the centre of the platform, closely mimicking walking motions, so are more effective at burning calories. Vertical platforms continually vibrate in and up and down motion, mimicking a jumping motion as you use it. While this produces a smaller range of motions compared to oscillating machines, they work at higher speeds so are better for building muscle mass.
- Pre-Set Programs: If you are unsure of how to best use a vibration machine, it’s a good idea to get a model with pre-set programs. These allow you to complete exercises that target specific parts of the body, while a personal coach program is good for guiding you through exercises.
What is the best kind of vibration machine in Austria?
There are two main options when it comes to types of vibration machine to buy, either of which offer their own unique advantages.
- Oscillating Vibration Machine: Also called pivotal vibration machines, this type sends vibrations from a pivotal point at the centre of the platform. It produces oscillating vibrations that are similar to a see-saw motion, helping to mimic walking movements. This type of vibration machine is better for burning calories, so is a good choice for weight loss goals.
- Vertical Vibration Machine: Also known as lineal vibration machines, vertical machines produce a more complex vibration that is best described as continually going up and down. As the plate goes up and down more intense vibrations are produced, so in theory this type of vibration machine produces the best workout. However, due to the complex nature of this type, is generally more expensive than an oscillating vibration machine.
Top 10 list of vibration machines in Austria (July 2019)
Our top 10 list shows how manufacturers and their vibration machines rank and which vibration machine is the best.
i,ii Price incl. VAT., exkl. shipping. Price may vary. Last Update. 2019/07/16 10:56 o'clock. Affiliate link. We participate in the Amazon Associates Program (case i) and Kelkoo Associates Program (case ii), a affiliate advertising programs that enables us to earn commissions by linking to Amazon and other merchants. There are no additional costs for you. For the top 10 list we consider only products that are available on Amazon while the ranking is based on factors such as customer reviews, number of sales and keyword.
Recommended Video about the best vibration machines