Review10Best compares the best Dehumidifiers in Belgium and nominates the one from Aidodo as the best dehumidifier. In our Dehumidifiers review, you can read more about our experiences we made with the different Dehumidifiers and follow our recommendation on which dehumidifier to buy in Belgium in 2019. With the dehumidifier comparison, you can be sure to buy the best dehumidifier on the market and save a lot of money if you buy it online.
Table of contents
- Read the ultimate dehumidifier buying guide
- View our dehumidifier picks and see how they rank in the top list
- Watch recommended videos about Dehumidifiers
Go to the ranking
(skip buying guide)
With so many great options available, it can take a little bit of research to find the best air dehumidifier for your personal needs. By decreasing excessive moisture levels in the air, a dehumidifier is able to prevent the development of unhealthy issues such as mold and dampness. Take a look at this guide to help find the best dehumidifier for you:
What are Dehumidifiers?
A dehumidifier is an electric appliance that removes moisture from the air to lower the humidity levels of an enclosed space. They can be used in almost any room in a household or commercial building, although they are most widely used in areas prone to high humidity such as a bathroom or kitchen.
Why should you buy a good dehumidifier?
There are many reasons to buy a good dehumidifier, from helping prevent unhealthy living environments to tackling problems caused by high levels of humidity. For example, too much moisture in the air can create the perfect breeding ground for all kinds of bacteria, while also causing dust mites, condensation, mold, and dampness - not to mention causing a number of health issues. High humidity can be caused by many everyday activities such as cooking, taking a bath or shower, or even using a washing machine. As it is recommended that air in your home is 50% relative humidity, it may be necessary to get a dehumidifier to address high levels or relative humidity or a good humidifier if the humidity level is too low.
How to choose the right dehumidifier?
To find the best dehumidifier, there are many things you will need to take into consideration. Otherwise, you may end up with a device that isn’t suitable for your home or workplace. Here are some things to remember when trying to choose a good air dehumidifier:
- Location: The area that your dehumidifier will be located will impact your decision when buying. For example, you may only need it for a small area such as a cupboard or wardrobe where mold is developing or it may be needed to lower the humidity in several bedrooms. Dehumidifiers come with various capacity levels, so it is important to know the area in which it will be operating in order to find the most effective device for the job.
- Capacity: The capacity of the device is very important, as it refers to the amount of moisture it can remove from the air. Smaller models will obviously only be able to extract smaller amounts of moisture, whereas medium and large devices carry a much larger capacity. Therefore, they might be more comfortable in larger and wetter areas.
- Maintenance: It is very important to maintain your dehumidifier, so be mindful of how easy it is to clean when buying. Some great dehumidifier devices can continuously drain their tanks into a drain, meaning you won’t have to physically empty their tanks yourself.
- Features: Do you want a standard device that simply lowers the humidity or are you looking for a better dehumidifier that comes with handy features such as a humidistat, time, or frost watch? While more expensive, these features can allow you to get even more from your air dehumidifier.
What is the best kind of dehumidifier in Belgium?
When looking for the best dehumidifiers you will have two main types to choose. Both have their own merits and are effective at removing moisture from the air, although some environments will be better suited for certain devices. Also, each type will come in many different sizes, which impacts their overall capacity:
- Refrigerant dehumidifier: This type of dehumidifier works similar to a refrigerator. Moist air is drawn in through a fan and makes contact with a cooling plate that cools the air. The moisture then condensates and drips into the tank while the drier air is redirected back into the room. This is an especially good dehumidifier for higher temperatures and humidity levels, working best a room temperature.
- Desiccant dehumidifier: Unlike a refrigerant dehumidifier, this type of device is designed with colder temperatures, making it especially useful for garages and colder environments. They work by using an absorbent material that removes the moisture from the air before being heated to allow the water to drop into the tank.
Top 10 list of Dehumidifiers in Belgium (March 2019)
Our top 10 list shows how manufacturers and their Dehumidifiers rank and which dehumidifier is the best.
i Price incl. VAT., exkl. shipping. Price may vary. Last Update. 2019/03/18 20:47 o'clock. Affiliate link. We participate in the Amazon Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program that enables us to earn commissions by linking to Amazon. There are no additional costs for you. For the top 10 list we consider only products that are available on Amazon while the ranking is based on factors such as customer reviews, number of sales and keyword.
Recommended Video about the best Dehumidifiers