Review10Best compares the best fitness trackers in Belgium and nominates the one by HONOR as the best fitness tracker. In our fitness trackers review, you can read more about our experiences we made with the different fitness trackers and follow our recommendation on which fitness tracker to buy in Belgium in 2020. With the fitness tracker comparison, you can be sure to buy the best fitness tracker on the market and save a lot of money if you buy it online.
Table of contents
- Read the ultimate fitness tracker buying guide
- View our fitness tracker picks and see how they rank in the top list
- Watch recommended videos about fitness trackers
Go to the ranking
(skip buying guide)
Fitness trackers have become increasingly popular in recent years, being a great tool for measuring your fitness and physical activity. Anyone can benefit from using a fitness tracker, but with so many options available it is important to think about your goals before deciding on one. The best fitness tracker should help achieve your fitness goals, match your budget, and compliment your lifestyle choices.
What are fitness trackers?
A fitness tracker, also known as a fitness tracker, is a device used to track fitness-related data, from the distance you have walked to the how many calories have been burned or consumed. This data can be shared and analyzed to track your current fitness levels, view weight loss progress, and set and pursue any fitness goal. There are many types of great fitness tracker devices to choose from, including wearable devices, and smartphone applications.
Why should you buy a good fitness tracker?
The best fitness tracker for you will depend on your personal fitness goals, and no matter what these are a fitness tracker can help achieve them. By tracking your fitness levels and physical activities, it gives you information about your current fitness, how much exercise you need to compete in order to achieve your goals, while as providing great motivation to get them done. Whether you want to lose weight or are already a fitness fanatic, a fitness tracker is a very useful tool.
How to choose the right fitness tracker?
To ensure you find the best fitness tracker for your fitness goals, be sure to consider some of the following:
- Style: Most fitness trackers come in the form of wearable wristbands, and a strong emphasis is now placed towards style. There are many great styles to choose from, with fitness trackers coming in many shapes, materials, and available color combinations.
- Interface: A fitness tracker can use various interfaces, from basic LED lights to high-tech touchscreens to display info while some simply share their data via a synced device, such as smartphone and other computing devices. It is a good idea to inspect the companion app before you buy the device, as this is often the main interface of a fitness tracker.
- Features: What do you expect from your fitness tracker? Different models offer different features, so be sure to think about what you need before choosing a device. For instance, an all-day tracker captures data such as steps walked, stairs climbed, calories consumed/burned, making it perfect for anyone looking to track their daily activities such as how far they walked. For more precise, detailed data, a specialist training tracker is a better choice as it provides more in-depth features.
What is the best kind of fitness tracker in Belgium?
There are two main types of fitness trackers available. Both offer their own set of advantages, and there can be significant differences between the same types depending on the brand, model and price:
- All-Day Fitness Tracker: The standard fitness tracker, it tends to offer more basic data regarding everyday activity, such as steps walked, stairs climbed, calorie consumption, calories burned, and active minutes. All-day fitness trackers are therefore better for people looking for less complex and detailed data, making them a great option for beginners or the less physically active.
- Training Fitness Trackers: These are the best fitness trackers in terms of sheer performance, as they offer incredible amounts of data. This information is perfect for people who are serious about fitness or anyone undergoing extensive training (e.g. marathon or triathlon training) regimes that require comprehensive data. They offer more data than an all-day tracker, including heart rate monitoring, breathing patterns or GPS and pace tracking.
Top 10 list of fitness trackers in Belgium (July 2020)
Our top 10 list shows how manufacturers and their fitness trackers rank and which fitness tracker is the best.
iAffiliate link. We participate in the Amazon Associates Program. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. There are no additional costs for you. For the top 10 list we consider only products that are available on Amazon while the ranking is based on factors such as customer reviews, number of sales and keyword. Last Update. 2020/07/02 15:35. o'clock.
Recommended Video about the best fitness trackers