Review10Best compares the best GPS trackers in Belgium and nominates the one by Invoxia as the best GPS tracker. In our GPS trackers review, you can read more about our experiences we made with the different GPS trackers and follow our recommendation on which GPS tracker to buy in Belgium in 2020. With the GPS tracker comparison, you can be sure to buy the best GPS tracker on the market and save a lot of money if you buy it online.
Table of contents
- Read the ultimate GPS tracker buying guide
- View our GPS tracker picks and see how they rank in the top list
- Watch recommended videos about GPS trackers
Go to the ranking
(skip buying guide)
There are several types of GPS trackers available, all of which provide different functions and features that you may find useful. They can track different people, pets, and objects, which certainly provides a peace of mind for many people.
However, choosing the best GPS tracker can be difficult unless you know what to look for. As there are many features available on GPS trackers, knowing which ones you require isn’t always easy. Check the handy guide below for all the tips you need to get a great GPS tracker device.
What are GPS trackers?
A GPS tracker is a device that utilises the global positioning system (GPS) to determine the precise location of the device. It can be carried by people or connected to vehicles, allowing the user to track an accurate location through various methods.
There are a wide range of GPS tracking devices available, with many shapes, sizes, functions and features available in each. For instance, a personal GPS tracker is held by an individual, allowing location to be known, while portable GPS trackers are typically used by people travelling outside by foot.
Why should you buy a good GPS tracker?
The best GPS trackers allow you to know the precise location of either yourself or someone else. This can be great for a number of reasons, whether it’s keeping an eye on the location of your child or pet, or to use the tracker for directions when out in unfamiliar locations.
For instance, GPS trackers are effective for keeping track of people that may be at risk on their own, such as an elderly person with dementia or someone suffering from mental health issues. By using a GPS tracker, you can view their location whenever necessary, helping to keep them safer and offer yourself a peace of mind. GPS trackers can also be used in a professional capacity, such as tracking vehicles, ships, lone workers, or valuable items.
How to choose the right GPS tracker?
Given that a GPS tracker has many applications, there are no shortage of products that may be appealing to your needs. Here are some things to consider that will help you find a suitable GPS tracker:
- Use: The main thing to consider is how you intend to use the GPS tracker. For example, is it going to be used to help you navigate? There are great GPS trackers that prevent you from getting lost, whether you’re using by foot or in a vehicle. However, these GPS trackers aren’t the best for tracking other people. Personal GPS trackers are necessary for monitoring the location of people or animals, so always consider what you need to use the device before buying anything.
- Tracking System: GPS trackers use one of two tracking systems - passive or real-time. Passive tracking systems store data that can be downloaded onto a computer or mobile device, so you tend to need Wi-Fi to access it and the device usually has a capacity when it comes to storing data. It’s still a very accurate tracking system, logging data frequently throughout the day, but it may not be suitable for everyone. Real-time tracking systems don’t run the risk of losing any data, which can occur with passive systems should they run out of storage or lose their coverage for sustained periods. The receive real-time updates using GPS, continually updating the tracker device as it is used, although this does require a monthly fee in most instances. There is no risk of losing data however, as they are updated regularly, so it may be more suitable for people looking to track a child, pet, or family member.
- Price: GPS trackers use advanced technology, which makes them rather expensive. The best GPS trackers therefore cost a fair amount, but they also provide the most accurate data possible. Features will impact the price of the tracker too. For example, those with a real-time tracking system are usually more expensive, namely due to monthly fees. Consider setting a budget for a GPS tracker, as this gives a better idea of suitable devices within your price range.
What is the best kind of GPS tracker in Belgium?
Looking for a great GPS tracker? Here are some of the most common types available:
- Mobile GPS Trackers: The best GPS tracker for keeping an eye on loved ones. These mobile phones come with SOS buttons that can be pushed to immediately notify you of the user’s location, while texting the phone also reveals the location using GPS.
- Vehicle GPS Trackers: Want to be able to track your vehicle? Then the best GPS tracker is those designed for use in vehicles! There are trackers for every vehicle imaginable, including cars, motorcycles, bicycles, boats, and trucks.
- Kids GPS Trackers: A personal tracker for keeping an eye on children, they usually come with safety features such as alerts, geofencing, and automatic alarms. Ideal for emergencies, you can also get a sound peace of mind by checking the data updates to view a child’s location.
Top 10 list of GPS trackers in Belgium (May 2020)
Our top 10 list shows how manufacturers and their GPS trackers rank and which GPS tracker is the best.
iAffiliate link. We participate in the Amazon Associates Program. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. There are no additional costs for you. For the top 10 list we consider only products that are available on Amazon while the ranking is based on factors such as customer reviews, number of sales and keyword. Last Update. 2020/05/28 20:00. o'clock.
Recommended Video about the best GPS trackers