Review10Best compares the best hair colors in Belgium and selects the one by GARNIER as the best hair color. In a hair color buying guide, you can read more about the features of the different hair colors and see a recommendation on which hair color to buy in Belgium in 2022. By considering the top list of hair colors, you can find the best hair colors and save time shopping online.
Table of contents
- Read the ultimate hair color buying guide
- View the hair color picks and see how they rank in the top list
- More about hair colors on the web
SEE THE TOP 10 LIST →
(skip buying guide)
Your hair deserves all the best of treatment it can get; from the right hairbrush to hair creams and sprays. Hair color is another excellent hair product that will give your hair a dazzling and attractive look. For those with fading or dull hair colors, using the best hair color will be a fine choice to restore its natural color.
Hair colors come in different colors and formulas. This can make choosing the right one for your hair type a little bit challenging. But if you are reading this then there is nothing to worry about, you are about to find essential tips for finding the best hair color.
What are hair colors?
Hair colors are hair-friendly pigments applied to the hair to change its color, restore its natural color or to enhance its appearance. The use of hair colors has become quite popular in recent times. Good hair colors have experienced advancements in its formulas, these improvements have made its application quite easier, and now hair coloring can now be done independently from the comfort of your home.
Why should you buy a good hair color?
It is a well-known fact that our hairstyle and appearance draw a lot of attention to us, making it essential for you to take good care of it and make it look more attractive. Hair colors come in really handy when your hair begins to lose its luster or color over time from sun bleaching, aging or even through common hairdressing practices. The best hair colors are packed with vitamins to enrich and protect your hair also.
You can also use hair colors to change the color of your hair. Everyone deserves to get a new and fresh look whether for temporal purposes or longer-term basis; you can always find the right hair color for your hair type and skin tone.
How to choose the right hair color?
Talking about the right hair color, it can get really puzzling to find the perfect one for you. Just because the color looks appealing, or it looked good on someone else doesn’t mean it’s the right one for you. In fact, using the wrong hair color can make your hair look even worse than how it was initially.
Here are a few useful tips to help you make the right choice:
- Skin Tone: Yep! Your skin tone plays a major role in determining the best hair color. The best hair color will compliment your skin tone and make you appear younger, but a wrong hair color that does not blend with your skin tone will appear quite out of place and may even make you look older. So if it doesn’t blend with your skin tone, you should steer clear no matter how lovely the color may seem. A simple way to identify your skin tone is to observe the color of the veins at your wrist.
- Purpose: The primary purpose of applying the hair color will determine the right hair color to choose. If the purpose of applying the hair color is to enhance your natural hair color, then use a neutral hair color that enhances the luster of your hair.
- Hair Type: Identify your hair type as this will help you determine which will be best for you. Coarse hairs have larger diameters, fine hairs have thinner diameters, oily hairs have a very shiny look and have lots of oil, while dry hairs look dull and are usually dehydrated.
- Skin Tone: Warm-tone skin will be indicated by yellowish or greenish color while a pinkish or bluish color on the wrist suggests that you have cool-toned skin. Avoid colors that are more than two shades darker or lighter than your natural skin tone.
- Timing: Make your choice based on how much time you've got on you. Some hair colors take more time to set while others take a shorter time. So take this into consideration.
What is the best kind of hair color in Belgium?
What type of hair color fits the best? Here we have summarized the most popular variants:
- Temporary or Permanent Hair Color: You've got to decide on whether you want the color last temporarily or permanently.
- Hair Color for Coarse Hair: If you've got a coarse hair type, then purchase a hair color with thick contents that can get absorbed easily by your hair.
- Hair Color for Sensitive Scalp: Hair color with lightweight contents will be perfect for fine hair types and sensitive scalp. Anyone with oily hair types should avoid oily formulas while those with dry hair types should buy hair colors with moisturizing and hydrating properties.
Top 10 list of hair colors in Belgium (January 2022)
The bestseller list compares brands and their hair colors. Which hair color is the best?
* We participate in the Amazon Associates Program. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. For the list of the best hair colors, we consider only products that are available on Amazon while the ranking is based on factors such as customer reviews, number of sales and keyword. It is not a hair color test. Last Update: 2022/01/27.
Further resources about hair colors
- Take Our Hair Color Quiz | Madison Reed: Find your perfect hair color instantly with our Hair Color Quiz (source: www.madison-reed.com)
- Best Hair Colors and Products | InStyle: Browse top hair color ideas and check out celebrity hair color inspiration to update your look, from gorgeous highlights to wild hair colors. (source: www.instyle.com)
- The 15 Best New Dye Job Ideas | Allure: These are the hair colors and trends that professional colorists predict will be everywhere throughout 2019. (source: www.allure.com)