Review10Best compares the best laundry detergents in Belgium and nominates the one by ARIEL as the best laundry detergent. In our laundry detergents review, you can read more about our experiences we made with the different laundry detergents and follow our recommendation on which laundry detergent to buy in Belgium in 2020. With the laundry detergent comparison, you can be sure to buy the best laundry detergent on the market and save a lot of money if you buy it online.
Table of contents
- Read the ultimate laundry detergent buying guide
- View our laundry detergent picks and see how they rank in the top list
- Watch recommended videos about laundry detergents
Go to the ranking
(skip buying guide)
The best laundry detergents leave your clothes looking clean and feeling great. As we all have laundry, it makes sense to buy a good product that allows our clothes and linens to remain clean, fresh, and long-lasting. However, with so many products available, knowing the right laundry detergent for your needs is often guesswork. Check out the buying guide below for how to choose the best laundry detergent:
What are laundry detergents?
Laundry detergent - also known as washing powder - is a type of cleaning agent used to clean laundry. Added to a good washing machine, laundry detergent comes in several forms, including powdered, liquid, and pods, using a wide range of cleaning agents to offer different results.
Why should you buy a good laundry detergent?
If you want clean clothes, linens, towels, then you require laundry detergent. Water doesn’t work to clean these items on its own, as it can’t cut through grease and dirt, which our clothes are regularly exposed to. Furthermore, a good laundry detergent may help make your clothes last longer, while specialty detergents are often necessary for stain removal, sensitive skin, and more fragile materials.
How to choose the right laundry detergent?
With such huge selection of laundry detergent available, it’s not always obvious which is best for your needs. Here are some things to consider when buying a quality laundry detergent:
- Detergent Type: There are several types of laundry detergent available, any of which may be the best option for you. Powder is the cheapest to buy but doesn’t always dilute with cold washes. Tablets are convenient but require more time to dissolve so are best for short washes or hand soaking. Liquid detergent is a great all-rounder but is easy to overuse, while liquid pods offer more convenience but aren’t suitable for spot cleaning and tend to be more expensive.
- Washing Machine: Not all laundry detergents are compatible with all washing machines, so be sure to check this before buying, especially if you own an older machine. Newer machines may require specific detergent, too. For instance, a high-efficiency washing machine needs high-efficiency detergent.
- Skin Sensitivity: Those with sensitive skin should buy an appropriate detergent to ensure allergies don’t flare up due to certain ingredients. The best laundry detergents for sensitive skin have no fragrances or dyes, which is usually found in eco-friendly and children’s detergents.
- Water Temperature: Some clothes require different water temperatures to clean, so an appropriate detergent is also needed. For example, cold water cycles work best with cold water detergents, so also check clothing labels to find out the different water temperatures your laundry needs to ensure you have suitable detergent on hand.
What is the best kind of laundry detergent in Belgium?
There are many popular types of laundry detergents available, any of which may be suitable for your needs.
- Liquid Detergent: A liquid detergent is a fine choice of detergent for many, being particularly effective with cold water washing. It is also a great laundry detergent for treating spot stains but be careful not to use too much detergent.
- Liquid Pods: Liquid pods are great for convenience as they have a perfect measurement of liquid detergent that just needs place into the machine. However, they do cost more than standard liquid detergent and cannot be used for spot treatments.
- Powder Detergent: One of the old types of laundry detergent, powder detergent is cheap and has a long shelf life. However, it isn't the most soluble detergent, so often leaves deposits on clothes.
- Tablet Detergents: A tablet form of powdered detergent, tablets are very convenient by offering the precise amount of detergent for each wash. They are limited, however, only being suitable for machine washes and take a while to dissolve.
Top 10 list of laundry detergents in Belgium (May 2020)
Our top 10 list shows how manufacturers and their laundry detergents rank and which laundry detergent is the best.
iAffiliate link. We participate in the Amazon Associates Program. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. There are no additional costs for you. For the top 10 list we consider only products that are available on Amazon while the ranking is based on factors such as customer reviews, number of sales and keyword. Last Update. 2020/05/29 01:10. o'clock.
Recommended Video about the best laundry detergents