Review10Best compares the best nail polishes in Belgium and nominates the one by Saint-Acior as the best nail polish. In our nail polishes review, you can read more about our experiences we made with the different nail polishes and follow our recommendation on which nail polish to buy in Belgium in 2020. With the nail polish comparison, you can be sure to buy the best nail polish on the market and save a lot of money if you buy it online.
Table of contents
- Read the ultimate nail polish buying guide
- View our nail polish picks and see how they rank in the top list
- Watch recommended videos about nail polishes
Go to the ranking
(skip buying guide)
Cracking or flaking nails look pretty unattractive and can be embarrassing and unpleasant. If you’ve got this nail condition and you are still looking for a remedy after you’ve made several failed attempts to treat, then you might want to try something a little different and much more efficient: high quality nail polishes.
From "why you should use them" to "how you could easily find the best nail polish" to "which type to buy"; this buying guide has got all you need to make those nails look irresistibly attractive with the right nail polish.
What are nail polishes?
Nail polishes are beauty suspensions used to decorate, beautify and protect both the toenails and fingernails. Also known as nail varnishes, the best nail polishes are designed with the intention to enhance the appearance of the nails or simply maintaining and strengthening them. They come in different types varying from the materials used in making them, the period in which they last, their color, etc.
All of these are to ensure your nails look beautiful, straightened, and protected. Each type serves its own purposes, but the best quality nail polishes come with the combined effects.
Why should you buy a good nail polish?
Nail polishes have an important role to play in our nails. They enhance nail growth, stop the nail from breaking, splitting and cracking. This means nail polishes make the nails healthier and attractive. Overall, using nail polishes are an effective way of treating or protecting the nail plate.
How to choose the right nail polish?
A good nail polish should meet the following criteria:
- Adhesiveness: The color particles that are contained in the nail polish must stick together and should not be immiscible, so it gives a long-lasting result. Using nail polishes that do not have this property will make your nails appear even more unattractive. Good nail polishes should be waterproof and should not dissolve or fade when they come in contact with water. This should also be considered when choosing your nail polish.
- Evaporating Time: If the time it takes to apply nail polish to the time it gets dried is equivalent to the time required to prepare a nice bowl of tasty noodles, then something is just not right. The best nail polishes do not take too long to set, so watching out for how long it takes the nail polish to dry before settling in with it.
- Hardness: Good nail polishes contain a considerable amount of acrylic polymer. This makes a good nail polish durable, water-resistant and gives it some degree of hardness. If the polish is already hardened before it comes into contact with water, it will not fade off and neither will it be scraped off easily if scratched.
- Healthy Nails: Good nail polishes should protect the nail from damages without staining the nail plate. The best nail polish will also allow your nails to regain their original appearance when the polish is being removed. The perfect nail polishes come with special formulas and ingredients that contain essential vitamins that enhance and nourish your nails, thus keeping your nails healthy.
What is the best kind of nail polish in Belgium?
Among the number of nail polish brands available in the market today, there are some cues that can effectively serve as guides as to which type will be best to purchase. Here are some of these cues:
- Gel and Shellac Nail Polish: Gel and shellac have the same advantage of providing a long-lasting effect. They can last for up to two weeks without losing their attractive appearance if properly cared for. But gel nail polish could be harder to remove than shellac. But not to worry, the world of beauty products has special solvents like acetone that can effectively remove it.
- Top Coat Nail Polish: This type forms a barrier which helps to prevent the nail from cracking, peeling, etc. It also helps the underlying polish to dry quickly giving that fine finish and desired look in no time.
- Base Coat Nail Polish: The base coat is milky-colored or opaque pink in appearance. It is used on the nail plate before the application of any other nail polish. It is an excellent option for moisturizing, strengthening, and restoring of the nails.
- Matte Nail Polish: Matte nail polish has a dull finish. It is found in both top and base coat forms. In topcoat, the matte polish is used to paint a dry base to give it a different and attractive look.
- French Manicure: The French manicure beautifies the nails without distorting its natural appearance. It is so unique that when worn one will not spot the difference easily. They come in different forms are available in various forms like stickers and stencils.
Top 10 list of nail polishes in Belgium (June 2020)
Our top 10 list shows how manufacturers and their nail polishes rank and which nail polish is the best.
iAffiliate link. We participate in the Amazon Associates Program. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. There are no additional costs for you. For the top 10 list we consider only products that are available on Amazon while the ranking is based on factors such as customer reviews, number of sales and keyword. Last Update. 2020/06/04 12:45. o'clock.
Recommended Video about the best nail polishes