Review10Best compares the best perfumes in Belgium and nominates the one by Paco Rabanne as the best perfume. In our perfumes review, you can read more about our experiences we made with the different perfumes and follow our recommendation on which perfume to buy in Belgium in 2020. With the perfume comparison, you can be sure to buy the best perfume on the market and save a lot of money if you buy it online.
Table of contents
- Read the ultimate perfume buying guide
- View our perfume picks and see how they rank in the top list
- See other reviews related to perfumes
- Watch recommended videos about perfumes
- More about perfumes on the web
Go to the ranking
(skip buying guide)
Finding the best perfume is never easy. Not only are there so many options available with new releases always around the corner, personal tastes often change over time, with many people looking for a great new perfume to try out.
Also, buying the best perfume as a gift can be a nightmare, as knowing someone else’s tastes is rarely easy. So, knowing what to look for in perfume and what options are available can make the process much easier.
What are perfumes?
Perfume is a term for any liquid fragrances applied to the body to produce a pleasant smell. There are various types of perfume available, all of which can be made from any number of ingredients. Typically, the best perfume is made from a combination of oils extracted from flowers and spices.
Why should you buy a good perfume?
A good perfume leaves a lovely smell behind, which many people enjoy.
There’s a rather simple reason to buy perfume - because you like it. Producing a nice smell on the body, people gain confidence when they find a great perfume that leaves them smelling wonderful. Some people feel more attractive when wearing an amazing perfume, while others associate the smell with strong memories (such as their mother’s perfume), and some just like smelling nice, so there is any number of reasons to buy perfume.
Perfume is also a great gift, so if you are struggling for ideas then it’s well worth consideration.
How to choose the right perfume?
There are so many different perfumes out there it can rather overwhelming trying to find one. Some people love many fragrances and struggle to decide on one, while others don’t really know what they want. Here’s some things to consider for finding the best perfume you can:
- Concentration: The concentration of the perfume refers to its lasting power. Those with higher concentrations last longer, but are also more expensive. Consider how often you apply perfume, and how strong you like the smell to be after using it; those that love a strong scent throughout the day may want to opt for higher concentrations.
- Fragrances: Finding the best perfume depends entirely on your fragrance preferences. There are so many perfumes available as there is an endless supply of ingredients that produce various fragrances. For example, floral fragrances utilise the scents from nature’s most pleasant-smelling flowers to mimic this smell, spicy fragrances consist of various exotic spices for a potent scent, while citrus fragrances produce a zesty scent. Always test various fragrances to see if you like their scents, while also thinking about previous perfumes their fragrance types to get an idea of what you might like.
- Don’t test too many: Trying to many different perfumes is never a good idea. Our sense of smell can be easily confused when overloaded with various new smells, making it harder to determine which might be the best perfume. Try to use the blotters provided in-stores when shopping for a good perfume to get a better sense of the different fragrances and concentrations.
What is the best kind of perfume in Belgium?
There’s so many great perfumes out there than finding a new one is rarely easy. Perfume types are categorised by their concentration levels:
- Parfum: Considered by many to be the best perfume, Parfum is the type of perfumes with the highest concentrations, usually between 20-30%. A great perfume for anyone seeking a long-lasting fragrance, although it is quite costly compared to other types.
- Eau de Parfum: The second highest concentration of perfume is known as Eau de Parfum. Expect to get around 5 hours’ worth of smell, while this type of perfume is better priced than Parfum, making it great choice for anyone seeking an affordable option.
- Eau de Toilette: Perhaps the best-selling type of perfume, it offers concentrations between 5% and 15%, which last a few hours. Very affordable in most instances and with a wide variety of fragrances, this is the best perfume for anyone seeking a pleasant scent that isn’t too powerful.
Top 10 list of perfumes in Belgium (February 2020)
Our top 10 list shows how manufacturers and their perfumes rank and which perfume is the best.
iAffiliate link. We participate in the Amazon Associates Program. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. There are no additional costs for you. For the top 10 list we consider only products that are available on Amazon while the ranking is based on factors such as customer reviews, number of sales and keyword. Last Update. 2020/02/22 04:21 o'clock.
Other reviews related to perfumes
- Best Chloé Perfume in Belgium 2020
- Best Chanel Perfume in Belgium 2020
- Best Hugo Boss Perfume in Belgium 2020
- Best Gucci Perfume in Belgium 2020
- Best Versace Perfume in Belgium 2020
- Best Lacoste Perfume in Belgium 2020
- Best Ariana Grande Perfume in Belgium 2020
- Best Calvin Klein Perfume in Belgium 2020
- Best Hermes Perfume in Belgium 2020
- Best Escada Perfume in Belgium 2020
- Best Bvlgari Perfume in Belgium 2020
- Best Tom Ford Perfume in Belgium 2020
- Best DKNY Perfume in Belgium 2020
- Best Christina Aguilera Perfume in Belgium 2020
- Best Yves Saint Laurent Perfume in Belgium 2020
- Best Dior Perfume in Belgium 2020
- Best Michael Kors Perfume in Belgium 2020
- Best Jil Sander Perfume in Belgium 2020
- Best Prada Perfume in Belgium 2020
- Best Kenzo Perfume in Belgium 2020
- Best Marc Jacobs Perfume in Belgium 2020
- Best Diesel Perfume in Belgium 2020
- Best Burberry Perfume in Belgium 2020
- Best Lancôme Perfume in Belgium 2020
- Best Guerlain Perfume in Belgium 2020
- Best Joop Perfume in Belgium 2020
- Best Victoria Secret Perfume in Belgium 2020
- Best Roberto Cavalli Perfume in Belgium 2020
- Best Dolce Gabbana Perfume in Belgium 2020
- Best Givenchy Perfume in Belgium 2020
- Best Bruno Banani Perfume in Belgium 2020
- Best Narciso Rodriguez Perfume in Belgium 2020
- Best Hollister Perfume in Belgium 2020
- Best Tommy Hilfiger Perfume in Belgium 2020
- Best Valentino Perfume in Belgium 2020
- Best Jimmy Choo Perfume in Belgium 2020
- Best Jean Paul Gaultier Perfume in Belgium 2020
- Best Moschino Perfume in Belgium 2020
- Best Cartier Perfume in Belgium 2020
- Best Abercrombie Perfume in Belgium 2020
- Best Emporio Armani Perfume in Belgium 2020
- Best Guess Perfume in Belgium 2020
- Best Karl Lagerfeld Perfume in Belgium 2020
- Best Puma Perfume in Belgium 2020
Recommended Video about the best perfumes
Further resources about perfumes
- Best Perfumes & Fragrances for Women | Allure: Check out Allure's picks for the best perfumes & fragrances for women. (source: www.allure.com)
- The Best Fragrances of All Time | InStyle.com: Find out which fragrances will always have a special spot on our vanities. (source: www.instyle.com)
- Our Editors Share Their Signature Scents | ELLE: What does an ELLE editor smell like? Bottle our scents and you've got an intoxicating mix. (source: www.elle.com)