Review10Best compares the best pillows in Belgium and nominates the one from UTTU as the best pillow. In our pillows review, you can read more about our experiences we made with the different pillows and follow our recommendation on which pillow to buy in Belgium in 2019. With the pillow comparison, you can be sure to buy the best pillow on the market and save a lot of money if you buy it online.
Table of contents
- Read the ultimate pillow buying guide
- View our pillow picks and see how they rank in the top list
- Watch recommended videos about pillows
Go to the ranking
(skip buying guide)
Finding the best pillow for your sleeping habits will only help you sleep better. Yet with so many options, choosing a good pillow often requires some research. Thankfully, there are many great pillows that are affordable, so it should certainly be possible to find something suitable.
Want to find the best pillows possible? Check out this helpful guide below for everything you need to know:
What are pillows?
A pillow is a piece of fabric, typically rectangular, that can be filled with various materials to provide cushioning for head support. Pillows come in many shapes, sizes, colors, and designs, with both natural and synthetic materials used for stuffing.
Why should you buy a good pillow?
A good pillow is essential for getting a good night’s sleep. Considering how much time we spend sleeping, it makes sense to make the most of it by using the best sleeping products possible, including a great pillow. Better still, people that suffer from various aches and pains may find a degree of relief when sleeping on the best pillow in relation to their sleeping habits. Plus, a good pillow won’t even cost that much, giving all the more incentive to buy one!
How to choose the right pillow?
There is an abundance of pillows out there, and each one may be the best choice for you. Different pillows offer different benefits, so it’s important to know what you need from one. Here are some things worth considering when looking for a great pillow:
- Sleeping Position: Knowing your sleeping position is very important when choosing a pillow as it allows you to get the best choice for your habits. For instance, a thicker pillow is better for anyone that sleeps on their side, while those sleeping on their stomachs will benefit more from a thinner pillow. Back sleepers require a happy-medium between thickness, so be sure to know how you sleep!
- Filling: There are many types of pillow fillings, some of which may be better for your sleeping habits or personal needs. For example, a memory foam filling is great for supporting the head and neck, while a feather pillow offers a lot adjustability and is very comfortable. Should you not have any specific issues, such as allergies and aches, then you can go for a filling you find most comfortable.
- Sleep Issues: Some pillows are specifically designed to alleviate or treat sleep-related problems and symptoms. For instance, pillows that offer great support can help with snoring as well as aches and pains, while anti-allergy pillows offer relief from allergies.
What is the best kind of pillow in Belgium?
As you probably know, there are several types of pillows available, all of which offer their own pros and cons depending on the user:
- Memory Foam Pillows: Made from orthepedic foam materials that shape to your contours, they are fantastic pillows for support. This makes them ideal for anyone suffering from back or neck issues, or any general aches, pains, and stiffness in the upper body.
- Down Pillows: The best pillow for comfort, down pillows are incredibly soft and cushiony thanks to their natural filling, typically the fluff of waterfowl or geese. Unlike standard feather pillows, there are no quills that may pop through the material and cause discomfort. They are quite expensive, however.
- Feather Pillows: An affordable yet highly comfortable pillow, they’re usually filled with duck feathers to create a very soft cushioning. However, they do require more maintenance than most other pillows as the feathers tend to sink so need shaking to plump back up.
- Synthetic Pillows: Featuring a synthetic filling such as polyester, these pillows are some of the best priced out there. They don’t last as long as other pillows, but are usually hypoallergic, making them the best pillows for anyone with allergies.
Top 10 list of pillows in Belgium (April 2019)
Our top 10 list shows how manufacturers and their pillows rank and which pillow is the best.
i Price incl. VAT., exkl. shipping. Price may vary. Last Update. 2019/04/24 03:56 o'clock. Affiliate link. We participate in the Amazon Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program that enables us to earn commissions by linking to Amazon. There are no additional costs for you. For the top 10 list we consider only products that are available on Amazon while the ranking is based on factors such as customer reviews, number of sales and keyword.
Recommended Video about the best pillows