Review10Best compares the best strollers in Belgium and nominates the one from CHIN3 as the best stroller. In our strollers review, you can read more about our experiences we made with the different strollers and follow our recommendation on which stroller to buy in Belgium in 2019. With the stroller comparison, you can be sure to buy the best stroller on the market and save a lot of money if you buy it online.
Table of contents
- Read the ultimate stroller buying guide
- View our stroller picks and see how they rank in the top list
- Watch recommended videos about strollers
Go to the ranking
(skip buying guide)
Finding the best strollers involves knowing what you need and what you would prefer to buy, as there is simply a huge selection of products out there. Parents will have different needs when it comes to buying a stroller, so the best stroller for you won’t be the best for everyone!
Looking to buy the right stroller? Check out everything you need to know in the helpful buying guide below.
What are strollers?
A stroller is a device used to transport babies and young children of varying ages, typically up to three years old. Also known as a pushchair, pram, or buggy, they come in many shapes, styles, and sizes. For instance, twin and triple strollers accommodate several children at once, while the chassis and body of the stroller differ depending on the brand.
Why should you buy a good stroller?
A good stroller is necessary for transporting young children and babies when on the go. While you could certainly carry a child without the need for a stroller, it will likely be a huge effort, especially considering all other things you need to carry. Plus, the best strollers are designed to make the parent's life easier. From soft cushioning to help the child sleep to extra storage space for anything you need to take with you, anyone with a child aged three years or under will certainly benefit from buying a stroller.
How to choose the right stroller?
With such a wide variety of buggys to choose from, it’s not always easy to know what stroller is best for your needs. To find the best stroller that is perfect for your lifestyle, consider some of the following:
- Price: There’s no getting around it – strollers are expensive. However, there are certainly many that come with affordable prices, but be mindful that the bigger, multi-functioning products tend to cost more. While investing in an expensive stroller may not seem like the best idea, remember that they have a high sell-on value, and you can expect to get many years of use from it, especially if you plan on having more children.
- Manoeuvrability: A good stroller should be easy to move, disassemble, and run with if you plan on jogging. So, you want a stroller with the right handlebar height, weight, and steering. Otherwise, it’ll be quite difficult to maneuver. Be sure to test any stroller to see it moves comfortably and naturally.
- Features: Additional features are commonplace in a great stroller, but there’s no point getting features you don’t need! For instance, a double stroller will only be handy if you plan on having another child in the near future or have just had a second child. Additionally, space for storing things like a diaper bag and an umbrella is always worthwhile. However, the more features and extras included, the more the stroller is likely to cost. So be sure to think about what’s essential and what isn’t.
What is the best kind of stroller in Belgium?
There is a huge selection of strollers available, with each type having many variations of its own. Here are some of the most popular to help you finding the best stroller:
- Traditional Stroller: A standard stroller available in many styles, they have a single padded seat that can be adjusted to various positions. They tend to come with sunshades and a storage area below, making them the best all-round stroller.
- Lightweight Stroller: Often known as umbrella strollers, they are notable for their incredible lightweight design and ability to be easily folded away. However, they do sacrifice a lot of additional features you may want and usually can’t be adjusted to certain positions. This is a great stroller for older children.
- Jogging Stroller: This type of stroller comes with a striking visual design featuring three robust wheels to make them easy to run and jog with. The chassis and body provide plenty of stability and comfort, making them ideal for long excursions. However, they aren’t the easiest to maneuver and don’t fold as easily as other strollers.
- Double and Triple Strollers: The best strollers for parents of multiple children, double and triple strollers are available in a range of styles. For instance, some feature seats beside each other while others have them behind, while others have seats that are divided for children of varying ages such as newborns and toddlers. As they are large in size, they do cost more than most other strollers.
Top 10 list of strollers in Belgium (August 2019)
Our top 10 list shows how manufacturers and their strollers rank and which stroller is the best.
i,ii Price incl. VAT., exkl. shipping. Price may vary. Last Update. 2019/08/20 18:02 o'clock. Affiliate link. We participate in the Amazon Associates Program (case i) and Kelkoo Associates Program (case ii), a affiliate advertising programs that enables us to earn commissions by linking to Amazon and other merchants. There are no additional costs for you. For the top 10 list we consider only products that are available on Amazon while the ranking is based on factors such as customer reviews, number of sales and keyword.
Recommended Video about the best strollers