Review10Best looks at the best commercial vacuum cleaners in Canada and selects the one by Bissell as the best commercial vacuum cleaner. In a commercial vacuum cleaner buying guide, you can read more about the features of the different commercial vacuum cleaners and see a recommendation on which commercial vacuum cleaner to buy in Canada in 2020. By considering the top list of commercial vacuum cleaners, you can find the best commercial vacuum cleaners and save time shopping online.
Table of contents
- Read the ultimate commercial vacuum cleaner buying guide
- View the commercial vacuum cleaner picks and see how they rank in the top list
- Watch recommended videos about commercial vacuum cleaners
Go to the ranking
(skip buying guide)
Finding the best commercial vacuum cleaner will benefit your business, making it easier to maintain the floors and overall hygiene thanks to the increased power and performance of the vacuum. However, choosing commercial hardware requires careful thought and consideration, as the requirements of each business differ, so you need to understand exactly what you need and how to find it.
To help with this process, we’ve created an informative buying guide that covers all the information you need to know to find the best commercial vacuum cleaners for your business.
What are commercial vacuum cleaners?
As the name suggests, a commercial vacuum cleaner is a type of vacuum designed for commercial use. Due to the more challenging aspects of cleaning and maintaining a commercial property, a commercial vacuum cleaner features enhanced power and performance, allowing it to vacuum large areas with greater ease.
Why should you buy a good commercial vacuum cleaner?
All business premises require some type of commercial vacuum cleaner, otherwise vacuuming surfaces will take far too long, with domestic vacuums not having the power to clean large areas in a short time frame. Furthermore, because commercial properties are so large, they accumulate a lot more dust and debris, so powerful vacuuming equipment is necessary to professionally clean the place each day. Without a good commercial vacuum cleaner, businesses will struggle to maintain an acceptable level of hygiene and cleanliness.
How to choose the right commercial vacuum cleaner?
Choosing commercial hardware can be a daunting prospect, so here are some things to think about to help with the buying process of a new commercial vacuum cleaner:
- Filter System: The best commercial vacuum cleaners come with a good filter system, with high-efficiency particulate air filters (HEPA) being the gold standard. Any vacuum that uses a HEPA filter system will be properly sealed, preventing any particles from escaping after being vacuumed. They are also much easier to clean and maintain.
- Manoeuvrability: Vacuuming a large commercial property is challenging at the best of times, so you will want to select a vacuum that offers the best manoeuvrability to ensure cleaning is done quickly yet effectively. Battery operated vacuums are excellent for this, giving complete freedom to vacuum, even those hard to reach spots like stairs, although they will have limited run times. If buying a corded vacuum make sure the cable length is long enough, otherwise it gets tedious constantly plugging and unplugging it.
- Tank Size: Always consider the tank size of a commercial vacuum cleaner. When the tank gets overfilled it starts to lose suction power, so you need to ensure that the tank is large enough to collect debris without being constantly filled, otherwise, it needs to be emptied frequently.
What is the best kind of commercial vacuum cleaner in Canada?
There are multiple types of commercial vacuum cleaners available to buy:
- Upright Vacuums: Features a vertical design like most domestic vacuum cleaners, it is considered the best vacuum for cleaning carpeted areas, so if your property has large areas of carpeted floor then this is the best choice.
- Canister Vacuums: This vacuum features a wheeled base and large suction hose, offering great manoeuvrability for cleaning harder to reach areas. It is also quite versatile, being suitable for carpets, hard floors, and it can even be used on curtains and upholstery.
- Handheld Vacuums: These smaller vacuums are designed for fast and effective removal of substances from floors, tables, chairs, curtains etc. While not suitable for cleaning entire floors, it is handy for unexpected spot cleaning.
- Backpack Vacuums: This vacuum is worn like a backpack, offering some of the best manoeuvrability of any commercial vacuum cleaner. Available both corded and battery operated, it is perfect for cleaning congested areas, stairs, landings, and also common floor areas.
Top 10 list of commercial vacuum cleaners in Canada (October 2020)
This top 10 list shows how manufacturers and their commercial vacuum cleaners rank and which commercial vacuum cleaner is the best.
- 3 Stage Filtration system
- 10 Amp motor with 30' Cord
- 5 Position height adjustment
- Measures 6 x 13 x 35-inches (H x W x D), weighs 8.2-Pounds. Speed settings- 1-sp…
- Powerful, high-speed, balanced brush roll with double helix brushes whirls at 6,…
- Automatic floor adjustment enables the vacuum cleaner to move between carpets and…
- Professional Accessory Set - A tool for every job, full accessory kit AS1 with stainless…
- Wand Docking - Convenient, on-board wand docking storage.
- TriTex Filtration System - Improves filtration, cleanliness and capacity. HepaFlo…
- 2 year warranty
- Lightweight yet durable, it operates at a quiet 68 decibels for day or night cleaning…
- Built for commercial facilities such as hospitals, hotels and office buildings
- HEPA Media filter traps 99.97-Percent of dust, dirt and pollens down to 0.3 micr…
- Multi-floor cleaning allows you to move from carpet to hard floors at the push of…
- Advanced multi-cyclonic system is engineered to release filter-clogging dirt from…
- Sanitaire Commercial Vacuum 7.0 Amp
- 2 Year warranty
- Ideal for hotels, education, government and building service
- 50-Foot power cord
- Hose stretches for extended reach
- Long 33-Feet SJT cable length for large area vacuuming
- Compact form allows you to clean tight spaces and detail small areas like the inside…
- Stainless steel guides
- Accessories on board
- 5 levels of filtration with HEPA filter (optional)
- 35-Foot, 3-wire high visibility cord; Motor Volts: 120 Volts
- Fingertip on/off switch
- Manual 5-position height adjustment
iAffiliate link. We participate in the Amazon Associates Program. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. There are no additional costs for you. For the top 10 list we consider only products that are available on Amazon while the ranking is based on factors such as customer reviews, number of sales and keyword. It is not a commercial vacuum cleaner test. Last Update 2020/10/29 22:51. o'clock.
Recommended Video about the best commercial vacuum cleaners