Review10Best compares the best luggage in Canada and nominates the one by Coolife as the best luggage. In our luggage review, you can read more about our experiences we made with the different luggage and follow our recommendation on which luggage to buy in Canada in 2020. With the luggage comparison, you can be sure to buy the best luggage on the market and save a lot of money if you buy it online.
Table of contents
- Read the ultimate luggage buying guide
- View our luggage picks and see how they rank in the top list
- See other reviews related to luggage
- Watch recommended videos about luggage
Go to the ranking
(skip buying guide)
Looking for the best luggage for travelling but are unsure what you need? Buying luggage can be difficult as there are many options available and quite a few things to consider before you buy anything. To help you find the right luggage for your next trip, check out this handy luggage buying guide:
What are luggage?
Luggage is basically any type of baggage used for travelling. There are many types of luggage available, with a huge range of styles and sizes to choose from, whether it’s a simple backpack for a weekend stay or a collection of hard-cased suitcases for a long vacation.
Why should you buy a good luggage?
Luggage is necessary for travelling, letting you bring some belongings along with you like clothes, toiletries, and electronics. The best luggage provides a stable and secure place to store all your belongings when travelling.
A good set of luggage is suitable for almost any type of short or long-term travel, from work trips to holidays to visiting a friend for the weekend. You may even benefit from having several types of luggage for your travels, such as a large suitcase and a carry-on bag.
How to choose the right luggage?
Finding the best luggage can be difficult if you are unsure about what to look for. Here are a few things to think about when looking for the right baggage:
- Capacity: Think about the amount of space you require from the luggage and make sure you buy something with a suitable capacity. Hand-held luggage is usually fine for short trips like a weekend stay, while travelling for more than a week usually requires some sort of suitcase or large holdall.
- Portability: How portable do you need the luggage to be? For instance, if you are doing a lot of travelling then something smaller and more lightweight may be preferable to dragging a large suitcase around.
- Purpose: Finding the suitable luggage is always easier if you know exactly what type of travelling you are doing. For example, if going on a family holiday then a large suitcase and a few smaller suitcases may be needed, while someone travelling on their own for work may only need a backpack, holdall, or small suitcase.
What is the best kind of luggage in Canada?
Here are some of the most common types of luggage available to buy:
- Suitcase: A versatile luggage suitable for short and long-term travel, suitcases offer plenty of storage space and lots of extra compartments. They are made from either soft or hard materials, the latter offering lots of protection but increasing its weight.
- Holdall: Holdalls are made from soft and lightweight materials, making them popular for carry on luggage and short-term travel. They tend to offer a bit more space than a backpack, especially if they feature integrated wheels and a handle.
- Backpacks: Available in countless designs and sizes, backpacks are ideal for short-term travel along with outdoor activities like camping, while many use them for long-term backpacking excursions.
Top 10 list of luggage in Canada (July 2020)
Our top 10 list shows how manufacturers and their luggage rank and which luggage is the best.
- Worldwide 2 year warranty.Take note this page sells individual suitcases as well…
- TSA lock which allows only TSA agents to inspect your bags without damaging the…
- Sturdy ergonomic aluminum telescoping handle system provides fluent and smooth experience.…
- Interior tie-down straps help to keep all of your packed item secure
- Lining fabric divider on interior of lid
- "Spin 360-Degree" 4-wheels system that allows suitcase to move easily in…
- Internal handle
- Full lining
- Flexible top and side carry-handles provide comfort when lifting a fully packed…
- Larger cases expand for added packing capacity
- Split case opening provides easy access to essentials
- Interior mesh zip pocket and elasticated
- Luggage measures 31. 5" H x 19" l x 12. 5" W (can expand up to 14.…
- Expansion feature for extra packing capacity and side carry handle for convenient…
- Side carry handle facilitates carrying and lifting
- 20" x 13.4" x 8.6"
- Spinner wheels allow complete upright mobility for free-weight rolling, relieving…
- Top corner guards to absorb and deflect impact
- * 1 YEAR WARRANTY with MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: Archibolt provides a 1-Year Warranty…
- * COMPACT STORAGE: With its large frame, this oversized duffle bag can be collapsed…
- * EXTERIOR: The main zippers are lockable and you may add a TSA lock to safely secure…
- [Lightweight & Capacity]: The weight of the Hanke suitcases itself is about 5.38lbs,…
- [Silent Universal Wheels]: Going downstairs with luggage early and don't want to…
- [Strong Bearing Capacity]: The largest size could easy to hold enough clothes for…
- 4 double spinner wheels ensure smooth-rolling mobility in any direction
- Expandable for up to 15% additional packing capacity; solid, strong zippers; telescoping…
- Fully lined interior with divider; 150D-polyester interior organizer with 3 zippered…
iAffiliate link. We participate in the Amazon Associates Program. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. There are no additional costs for you. For the top 10 list we consider only products that are available on Amazon while the ranking is based on factors such as customer reviews, number of sales and keyword. Last Update. 2020/07/03 04:57 o'clock.
Other reviews related to luggage
Recommended Video about the best luggage