Review10Best compares the best 3D printers in Germany and nominates the one by ANYCUBIC as the best printer. In our 3D printers review, you can read more about our experiences we made with the different printers and follow our recommendation on which 3D printer to buy in Germany in 2019. With the printer comparison, you can be sure to buy the best 3D printer on the market and save a lot of money if you buy it online.
Table of contents
- Read the ultimate 3D printer buying guide
- View our 3D printer picks and see how they rank in the top list
- See other reviews related to printers
- Watch recommended videos about 3D printers
- More about 3D printers on the web
Go to the ranking
(skip buying guide)
With thousands of different options available, finding the best 3D printer for your needs is easier said than done. However, thanks to improvements in technology, it is certainly possible to find a great 3D printer for a competitive price.
What are 3D printers?
A 3D printer is a machine that can produce various physical objects that are based on a three-dimensional digital model. These 3D models can be created using different types of software, and there are no limitations to the types of designs, and models, that can be created. After receiving information about the model, the printer slices the model into countless thin layers. These thin layers are then printed individually, eventually creating the digital model in a physical form that is identical to the original 3D image.
Why should you buy a good 3D printer?
The best 3D printers are nothing short of exceptional. They can allow you to create any number of objects that you would ordinarily buy. Better still, you can create almost anything that your imagination can think of, meaning there are many exciting items that you could print using a good 3D printer. There are many applications for a 3D printer, even for use at home. For instance, you could end up earning money by manufacturing various products to be sold online.
They will also be one of the most used pieces of technology in the future, making it a great idea to get in on the ground floor. Plus, 3D printers are so much fun to use!
How to choose the right 3D printer?
Given the complexities involved with 3D printer technology, find a suitable option to buy can take a bit of research. There are many variables that will determine what the best 3D printer is for you personally, so it is a good idea to consider a few things.
- Resolution: The resolution of 3D printer refers to its ability to provide detailed images when first designing the model. So, a higher resolution will result in more detailed images, which in turn produces a better finish on the model. If you want to create a model with high details, a 3D printer with a high resolution is a great choice. However, the higher the resolution the higher the price!
- Price: While 3D printers are amazing machines, they are also quite expensive! Even entry-level models will require a significant investment, although prices are continuing to drop to more consumer-friendly rates. However, cheaper 3D printers may not provide the best quality models, but as prices are driven down across the board this will become less of an issue.
- Location: 3D printers are not the smallest machines and they also emit strong fumes from the plastics used to create the models. Therefore, it is important to have a suitable location for a 3D printer – a well-ventilated location is a must!
- Software: The type of software available for 3D printers varies from model to model, and some are much easier to use than others. Of course, you will want to know how to create 3D models using the software if you plan on creating your own objects. If you don’t want to create your own digital models, many pre-made 3D models can be easily downloaded.
What is the best kind of 3D printer in Germany?
As there is such a huge selection of models available, finding the best 3D printer for your own personal needs can become difficult. However, there are a few types of 3D printers that have become leading models on the market:
- Fused Deposition Modelling (FDM) 3D Printers: Perhaps the most well-known type of 3D printer, a FDM printer creates models using a process where plastic is heated and extruded into a single layer, otherwise known as an additive process. Each layer is printed individually and pieced together one layer at a time, eventually recreating the digital model in physical form.
- Stereolithography (SLA) 3D Printers: This is one of the best 3D printers in terms of quality printouts. It is also an additive process, but rather than extruding plastics once heated, they are hardened with an ultraviolet light when in liquid form.
Top 10 list of 3D printers in Germany (January 2020)
Our top 10 list shows how manufacturers and their 3D printers rank and which printer is the best.
i,ii Price incl. VAT., exkl. shipping. Price may vary. Last Update. 2020/01/21 06:26 o'clock. Affiliate link. We participate in the Amazon Associates Program (case i) and Kelkoo Associates Program (case ii), a affiliate advertising programs that enables us to earn commissions by linking to Amazon and other merchants. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. There are no additional costs for you. For the top 10 list we consider only products that are available on Amazon while the ranking is based on factors such as customer reviews, number of sales and keyword.
Other reviews related to printers
Recommended Video about the best 3D printers
Further resources about 3D printers
- Leapfrog 3D Printers | LPFRG: Leapfrog produces large, high grade and advanced 3D printers. Discover the possibilities and options now. (source: www.lpfrg.com)
- Best 3D Printer Handbook | 3D Hubs: We reached out to our global community of 3D printing service providers to learn from their experiences and find out more about the 3D printers they own. (source: www.3dhubs.com)
- Commercial & Professional 3D Printers | Stratasys: Stratasys 3D Printers are engineered for your industry and used for a wide variety of applications. (source: www.stratasys.com)