Review10Best compares the best bras in Germany and nominates the one from Triumph International AG as the best bra. In our bras review, you can read more about our experiences we made with the different bras and follow our recommendation on which bra to buy in Germany in 2019. With the bra comparison, you can be sure to buy the best bra on the market and save a lot of money if you buy it online.
Table of contents
- Read the ultimate bra buying guide
- View our bra picks and see how they rank in the top list
- Watch recommended videos about bras
Go to the ranking
(skip buying guide)
For more than just the looks, ladies are more comfortable when they use a good quality brassiere. Basically, ladies cannot do without them because any outfit that a woman wears loses its charms if the best bras are not worn, hence making bras one of the essential wears a woman must have. If you've been searching for the right bra you could use then jump in as we take a trip into the world of bras and you are sure to find the best bra.
What are bras?
A bra is a short form of brassiere, it is an undergarment worn by ladies to give support to their breast. The bra is also a sexual garment that reveals the sexual nature of a lady’s breast giving her a more attractive look and a finer shape. Good Bras are made of many high-quality parts which include the band, lining, hooks, and cups. Bras are built on a square frame model and are made from materials such as cotton, linen, broadcloth, satin and microfiber.
Why should you buy a good bra?
Ladies wear bras primarily to give support to their breast. It is essential for all ladies, more especially for voluptuous ladies with large breast to use them to prevent unnecessary discomfort and pains. Using the best bra prevents the embarrassment of walking into a public place with sticking nipples, bouncing or sagging breasts. The best kind of bras gives extra cushion to the breasts, keeps them healthy and prevents early sagging. The importance of bras for women cannot be overemphasized, and every woman should use one and not just anyone but the right one.
How to choose the right bra?
There are several women today who are wearing wrong sizes or types of bra for their body and this could have lots of adverse results on their breast and their physical anatomy as a whole. A few tips for you on how to get the best bra for your body type could help put you back on track:
- Size and Fit: This is the most important area you should watch out for. To know whether a particular bra size is good for you is to know your cup size and bandwidth. An easy way to do this with a measuring tape is to find your bandwidth by measuring beneath your breast all around your body. Then the cup by measuring around the fullest part of your bust. Subtract the bandwidth from the cup. The result will give your actual bra size.
- Purpose: Bras come in different types, style, and functions. Sports bras, underwire, and racerback are among the common types of bras and are specially designed to fit your need body type. So bear the purpose of the bra in mind when looking for the best bras.
- Personal Style: The bra type you choose should not just fit alone but should also reflect your style and taste. Bras should be versatile and interchangeable. It should be flexible and adaptable. If the bra you choose reveals who you are from the inside, then you are not making a wrong choice.
- Material: Before buying any bra, find out what kind of material it is made of because will affect how you feel when you use them. Ask yourself “will this particular material make me comfortable?” or “Is it itchy?” and if the answer is “no” then find another that will not give you these problems.
What is the best kind of bra in Germany?
Choosing the right bra type should be based on what you want and also the kind of cloth you put on. There are many types of bras available::
- Adhesive Bras which stick to the breast, with no hand for backless and strapless cloth.
- Bridal Bras are used with wedding dresses.
- Demi Bras are used with low-cut garments.
- Front closure Bras are used with wears with tank tops.
- Full support Bras cover the entire breast to give adequate support.
- Mastectomy Bras are used for people with one or no breast as a result of cancer treatment.
- Maternity Bras are made in such a way that it can expand due to the increase in the size of the breast.
- Minimize Bras is used to compress and shape the breasts.
- Nursing Bras are used when breastfeeding a baby.
- Padded Bras are used for small breasts to make it fuller.
- Push-up Bras help to lift the breast up and put them closer together.
- Sport Bras prevent embarrassment and discomfort during sport.
- Strapless Bras are used with cloths with no shoulder.
- T-Shirt Bras hide nipples from showing when a T-Shirt is worn.
- Underwire Bras provide extra support to the breast.
Top 10 list of bras in Germany (August 2019)
Our top 10 list shows how manufacturers and their bras rank and which bra is the best.
i,ii Price incl. VAT., exkl. shipping. Price may vary. Last Update. 2019/08/18 06:15 o'clock. Affiliate link. We participate in the Amazon Associates Program (case i) and Kelkoo Associates Program (case ii), a affiliate advertising programs that enables us to earn commissions by linking to Amazon and other merchants. There are no additional costs for you. For the top 10 list we consider only products that are available on Amazon while the ranking is based on factors such as customer reviews, number of sales and keyword.
Recommended Video about the best bras