Review10Best compares the best egg cookers in Germany and nominates the one by Emerio as the best egg cooker. In our egg cookers review, you can read more about our experiences we made with the different egg cookers and follow our recommendation on which egg cooker to buy in Germany in 2020. With the egg cooker comparison, you can be sure to buy the best egg cooker on the market and save a lot of money if you buy it online.
Table of contents
- Read the ultimate egg cooker buying guide
- View our egg cooker picks and see how they rank in the top list
- Watch recommended videos about egg cookers
Go to the ranking
(skip buying guide)
Looking for the best egg cooker for your kitchen? It’s always handy to have a good egg cooker as it makes preparing those perfectly cooked eggs easier than ever, while you can also use it to cook a few other things around the kitchen too, making it a great addition to your cookware.
Check out the buying guide below for all the information that you need to buy the best egg cookers:
What are egg cookers?
As the name suggests, an egg cooker is a kitchen appliance used to cook various types of eggs. They can be used to make eggs in many ways, namely poaching and boiling, with the cooking chamber capable of holding multiple eggs at once.
Why should you buy a good egg cooker?
If you love eating eggs but struggle to get the timing right then you can’t go wrong with a good egg cooker. It removes all the hassle associated with those more difficult egg cooking methods like boiling and poaching, with every stage of cooking being automated by the machine for complete ease.
The best egg cookers are multipurpose. So cooking eggs in every way is possible, while the automatic timers remove all the guesswork from cooking eggs, letting you enjoy your favourite type of eggs with minimal effort.
How to choose the right egg cooker?
Here are a few things to consider when buying a the best egg cooker:
- Capacity: Egg cookers can cook several eggs at once, although some have higher capacities than others. So always make sure there is enough space for your preferences. Also, check the capacity for each cooking method (e.g. boiling, poaching, frying, omelette etc.) and make sure there is enough for what you need.
- Cooking Methods: The best egg cookers can make eggs in many ways so always check what methods are available with any product. For instance, while most egg cookers boil, some can poach, fry, and make things like omelettes and scrambled eggs, so keep an eye for multipurpose cooking if you want more versatility.
- Features: Egg cookers come with all kinds of extra features you may find useful. For example, an automatic shut-off is the best way to avoid overcooking the eggs, while things like alarm beepers are similarly useful. Also, look out for extra cooking trays to make different types of eggs.
What is the best kind of egg cooker in Germany?
Here are a few popular egg cookers that are currently available to buy:
- Electric Egg Cookers: An electric egg cooker is a multipurpose egg cooking appliance. It plugs into mains power and can be used to cook eggs in various ways, usually boiling, poaching, omelette and scrambled. They can vary in size and capacity, with most cooking at least six eggs at once.
- Microwavable Egg Cookers: Unlike an electric egg cooker, these aren’t stand-alone cooking devices, instead of being used to boil eggs inside of a microwave. As a result, they can’t cook using other methods and are much smaller, although they are very cheap and easy to use.
Top 10 list of egg cookers in Germany (July 2020)
Our top 10 list shows how manufacturers and their egg cookers rank and which egg cooker is the best.
- Persons Qty:7
- Special Features:Easy clean system, transparent lid
- Product Type:Egg boiler
- Surface Coating:Non-stick coating
- Special Features:On/off pilot light, up to 6 eggs capacity, removable egg holder
- Product Type:Egg boiler
- All stainless steel housing and non-stick coating for food: the housing and the cover…
- Quality service and compact design: compact design you do not need to take up too…
- Capacity of 7 Eggs & Easy: You can steam up to 7 eggs at the same time. They…
- Dimensions: 13.5 x 22 x 12 cm (H x W x D). Cable length: approximately 0.75 m. Weight:…
- Material: high-quality stainless steel design. Includes cord wrap. Easy to clean…
- Electrical voltage: 220-240 V AC 50/60 Hz. Electrical power: 400 W. Capacity: 1-6…
- Dimensions: approx. 6.5 cm x 12.5 cm x 9.5 cm (W x H x D)/Cable Length: Approx. 0.75…
- Features: Set with keep-warm function for hard boiled eggs can | individually adjustable…
- Electric Voltage: 220 – 240 V AC 50/60 Hz; Electrical Power: 400 W –…
- Special Features:Built-in egg picker, BPA free, stainless steel pot, up to 2 eggs…
- Colour:Cromargan matt
- Product Type:Egg boiler
iAffiliate link. We participate in the Amazon Associates Program. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. There are no additional costs for you. For the top 10 list we consider only products that are available on Amazon while the ranking is based on factors such as customer reviews, number of sales and keyword. Last Update. 2020/07/04 01:18 o'clock.
Recommended Video about the best egg cookers