Best hammer drill Germany
Which is the best hammer drill 2023?VIEW OFFER
The 10 best hammer drills to buy in Germany
The top 10 list of the best hammer drills lists various brands and prices
Review10Best compares the best hammer drills in Germany and selects the one by ENGINDOT as the best hammer drill. In a hammer drill buying guide, you can read more about the features of the different hammer drills and see a recommendation on which hammer drill to buy in Germany in 2023. By considering the top list of hammer drills, you can find the best hammer drills and save time shopping online.
- Read the ultimate hammer drill buying guide
- View the hammer drill picks and see how they rank in the top list
Best hammer drills: A complete buying guide
All you need to know before buying a great hammer drill
Finding the best hammer drill ensures you get a reliable tool that will last for many years to come. But there are so many products on the market that it can be confusing to understand which is best for your needs, especially when trying to work out what types of drills are best suited for each task.
To make the buying process easier, check out this handy hammer drill buying guide for all the info you need to find the right tool.
What are hammer drills?
Also known as an impact drill, a hammer drill is a tool designed for heavier duty drilling. For instance, it’s designed to drill through much tougher materials like masonry and thicker wall studs, making it great for jobs that require more drilling strength than a standard drill can offer.
Why should you buy a good hammer drill?
The best hammer drills will make heavy-duty drilling much quicker and easier. While it is possible to use a normal drill when drilling masonry and thick wood, it will take longer and put a lot of stress on the motor, which is why hammer drills are so useful.
Basically, whenever you need to drill into hard and dense surface areas, hammer drills make the job effortless. They are amongst the most powerful drills available, making them incredibly useful for tougher DIY tasks.
How to choose the right hammer drill?
Unsure what to look for in a good impact drill? Here are some things to think about before choosing the best hammer drill:
- Torque: The higher the torque the more powerful the drill is, so always check the maximum torque and make sure it’s hight enough for your tasks. It’s a good idea to choose a drill with adjustable torque settings, as it lets you change the drill power according to the surface.
- Depth: Drilling depth is an important thing to look at, as it will impact how deep the drill can go into the wall, so look for a drill that offers multiple drilling depths for various tasks. You don’t always need to bore at the same depths, so having several options is very convenient.
- Functions: While hammer drills are designed for drilling, many models come with additional functions like hammer mode for chiselling and scraping. That said, you may not require anything beyond drilling, although it is nice to have these additional functions should you ever need them.
What is the best kind of hammer drill in Germany?
The most popular types of hammer drills that you can buy include:
- Light Duty Drills: These entry-level models offer more powerful drilling than a standard drill and are great for drilling smaller holes into bricks and masonry while being great for deeper drilling in woods and plastics.
- SDS Hammer Drill: Designed to drill deep into masonry and brickwork, these drills are fitted with an SDS function for increased power and hammering. They are the strongest hammer drills available, being suitable for chiselling and chasing work along with masonry drilling.
Top 10 list of hammer drills in Germany (June 2023)
The bestseller list compares brands and their hammer drills. Which hammer drill is the best?
- Box contents: 1 x hammer drill, 3 x drill bits (8, 10, 12 mm), 1 x flat chisel, 1…
- Safety and control: the integrated clutch reduces sudden clamps and high torque reactions…
- Vibration damping (VDT): a highlight of this drill is the vibration damping on the…
- Box contents: GBH 2-21, 3x drill bit SDS plus, (6/8/10 mm), additional handle, machine…
- Compatibility: The GBH 2-21 can be combined with the following dust extraction systems:…
- Versatile use: three operating modes for hammer drilling, drilling and chiselling…
- + Metabo Drill and Chisel Set
- Comes with case.
- Makita HR2470 hammer drill
- Amazon Exclusive Box contents: GBH 2-28 F, additional handle, keyless drill chuck,…
- The SDS Plus interchangeable chuck allows hammer drilling up to max. 28 mm in concrete…
- Effortless work with time-intensive and long-lasting applications thanks to vibration…
- Box contents: GBH 2-26 F, additional handle, depth stop, machine cloth, quick-change…
- Versatile applications thanks to turning stop for chiselling work and electronic…
- SDS-plus tool holder, up to max. 26 mm hammer drilling in concrete and up to 68 mm…
- With disengaging coupling.
- With bright LEDs.
- With AVT anti-vibration technology.
- Includes dust cap and practical transport and storage case
- Pneumatic impact mechanism for best propulsion on all construction projects
- Anti-rotation thanks to tipping on the additional handle and stable depth stop made…
- Power: 230 V/50 Hz power: 1000 W impact force: 4J idle speed: 850 rpm impact rate:…
- Safely stowed: in the included plastic case for hammer drill and accessories
- Box contents include masonry drill bits of sizes 8 mm, 10 mm, 12 mm with a length…
- Electronically adjustable speed and number of strokes.
- Safety locking coupling to protect of users and machines.
- High single impact strength of 2.7 joules for rapid drilling progress and good removal…
- Box contents: PBH 2100 RE, depth stop, additional handle, case
- Shut-off of the impact movement possible to drill into wood or steel
- Quick and tool-free change of the tool thanks to SDS-plus
We participate in the Amazon Associates Program. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. For the list of the best hammer drills, we consider only products that are available on Amazon while the ranking is based on factors such as customer reviews, number of sales and keyword. It is not a hammer drill test. Last Update: 2023/06/10.