Review10Best compares the best hand scrubs in Germany and selects the one by Jean & Len as the best exfoliator. In a hand scrub buying guide, you can read more about the features of the different exfoliators and see a recommendation on which hand scrub to buy in Germany in 2021. By considering the top list of exfoliators, you can find the best hand scrubs and save time shopping online.
Table of contents
- Read the ultimate hand scrub buying guide
- View the hand scrub picks and see how they rank in the top list
- See other reviews related to exfoliators
SEE THE TOP 10 LIST →
(skip buying guide)
If you want soft and smooth hands then helps to find the best hand scrub possible. A good quality hand scrub cleans, exfoliates, and hydrates the skin on the hands, leaving them looking and feeling better than ever, so it’s always worth taking the time and effort to find a great product.
However, with so many options to choose from, finding the best hand scrubs can be surprisingly challenging. To help you find the right product for your needs, check out the hand scrub buying guide below.
What are hand scrubs?
A hand scrub is a type of a skincare product used to exfoliate, clean, and hydrate the hands. While ingredients vary, it typically contains an exfoliator (such as salt or sugar), cleanser, and moisturiser, while some come with added fragrances that leave a pleasant aroma. The scrub is usually applied in the shower or bath, working it into later on the hands before rinsing away.
Why should you buy a good hand scrub?
A great hand scrub helps to exfoliate and cleanse the skin on our hands. This removes dead skin cells, leaving hands feeling softer and smoother, making a hand scrub a good option for anyone with rough hands. You don’t need rough hands to benefit from a hand scrub though, with the product being a great addition to your skincare routine. It’s quick and easy to use and will leave your hands feeling better than ever.
How to choose the right hand scrub?
Finding the right skincare product always comes with challenges, as there are so many products to choose from and quite a few things to consider before you buy. Here are some things to think about to help you find the best hand scrub:
- Skin Condition: Consider the condition of the skin on your hands to help you choose a suitable scrub. For example, if you have very rough skin, then you’ll want a robust scrub capable of removing more skin cells, such as one that contains an exfoliant that is coarse like sugar or salt, while sensitive skin requires gentler ingredients like charcoal.
- Ingredients: Always avoid hand scrubs with chemical ingredients, as these are likely to dry out your skin and possibly cause irritations. All-natural scrubs are popular, so it should be easy to find one with quality ingredients. Look at what exfoliant is used and how coarse it is, with sugar and salt being common options, along with crushed nuts, crystal honey, and coarse oats.
- Emollients: Other key ingredients in hand scrubs are emollients, which are used to soften and hydrate the skin, along with humectants, which help the skin retain moisture for longer to keep your hands hydrated. Various ingredients are used to achieve these effects, so look out for shea butter, cocoa butter, coconut butter, coconut oil, and jojoba oil.
What is the best kind of hand scrub in Germany?
There are several popular types of hand scrubs available to buy, often categorised by the main exfoliant used, with the best-selling options including:
- Sugar Hand Scrubs: These hand scrubs contain a type of sugar to exfoliate the skin, with the most common sugar being fine white or brown granulated sugar. These sugars gently exfoliate so are great for most skin types, not being too abrasive.
- Salt Hand Scrubs: Salt hand scrubs have more abrasive action than sugar-based scrubs, making them better suited for hands that require a lot more exfoliating to help remove skin and let the moisturising effects reach deep into the skin.
- Almond Hand Scrubs: Crushed nuts like almonds are another common exfoliant used in many hand scrubs, with the coarse texture of the nuts working great to remove dead skin cells. Like salt scrubs, they may not be the best for sensitive skin.
Top 10 list of hand scrubs in Germany (June 2021)
The bestseller list compares brands and their hand scrubs. Which exfoliator is the best?
- item_display_volume; 250.0 milliliters
- Box contents: 1 x 100 ml alessandro Spa Magic Manicure 2-phase peeling
- Magic Manicure is part of the hand care line Spa by alessandro.
- Magic Manicure provides the skin optimally and sustainably with moisture.
- Contains nourishing ingredients such as almond oil and goji berry extract
- Floral fragrance
- Softens hands
- Natural active ingredients
- Nourishes the skin gently
- Removes dead skin cells
- Deliciously fresh lemon/orange scent
- Restores natural skin balance
- Rich in vitamins A, C and E
- Customer ServiceFor any reason you are not satisfied with our masks. If abnormal…
- Easy to use: it is easy to use, whether you are in the office or at home. Clean and…
- For all hand sizesWhether you have large or small hands, the gloves are great, breathable…
- Un Air d'Antan is primarily a family history. A brand of traditional cosmetics from…
- Cosmetics made with lots of love. PH neutral for your skin, free from parabens and…
- Step 2: The complex olive oil and sweet almond oil makes the hands soft and supple…
- Salt scrub mixed with mango and kiwi fruit oil - strong minerals from the Dead Sea,…
- Vegan cosmetic product - PraNaturals vegan cosmetic products are made from natural…
- Body scrub for all skin types – especially for sensitive and dry skin. The…
- Moisture and rejuvenation – Our sea salt scrub is incredibly moisturising and…
- Three-in-one formula – Our unique "3-in-1 formula” does everything…
- Fresh and natural/revitalised and refreshed skin – natural salt crystals in…
- Treat your hands after exfoliating with The Ritual of Ayurveda Hand Balm
- Enriched with Ginseng, the symbol of immortality, and Ginkgo Biloba that symbolises…
- The hand scrub is enriched with nourishing oils, so that the hands feel velvety soft…
* We participate in the Amazon Associates Program. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. For the list of the best exfoliators, we consider only products that are available on Amazon while the ranking is based on factors such as customer reviews, number of sales and keyword. It is not a hand scrub test. Last Update: 2021/06/21.
Other reviews related to exfoliators