Review10Best compares the best hifi systems in Germany and selects the one by Panasonic as the best hifi system. In a hifi system buying guide, you can read more about the features of the different hifi systems and see a recommendation on which hifi system to buy in Germany in 2021. By considering the top list of hifi systems, you can find the best hifi systems and save time shopping online.
Table of contents
- Read the ultimate hifi system buying guide
- View the hifi system picks and see how they rank in the top list
- More about hifi systems on the web
SEE THE TOP 10 LIST →
(skip buying guide)
If you love the high quality sound and think that sound quality is one of the most important criteria to enjoy movies and music, then a hi-fi system is something for you. In the following, we will cover the main characteristics of the best hi-fi systems on the market and give you some advice on how to choose the best hi-fi system for your needs.
What are hifi systems?
Hi-fi is short for high fidelity, that means hi-fi systems are the best way to play high-quality audio from any source and to render the audio signal in a very precise way. Thus the sound is very close to the source and the musician's intention. Many hi-fi systems are shipped as an all-in-one solution that includes all the elements necessary to get started, for example built-in speakers and a CD player. An amplifier is usually included as well, a small computing unit that maximizes the performance and adjusts the little details during playback.
Why should you buy a good hifi system?
A hi-fi system can be used for many things, but there are certain cases where it makes a big difference and enhances the experience. For example, an action movie is perfect for a hi-fi system because the effects and little details are played back accurately. If you enjoy listening to classical music, then a hi-fi system is also an easy way to improve your experience. The system plays back all the details like treble that were meant to be there and that you can hardly notice without a hi-fi system.
It is easy to understand why hi-fi systems are the best way not just to watch a movie or to listen to a song but to live a real experience. The top-notch audio quality is one of the biggest advantages of hi-fi systems.
How to choose the right hifi system?
Choosing the best hi-fi system can be tricky at first, but if you follow this guideline it will not be a problem anymore. First of all, you should consider that such a system needs space. You can go with a mini version, which we will discuss later, but still decide how much of your room you would like to invest for the hi-fi system. Keep in mind, that especially speakers need a lot of space and that bigger speakers usually have a better sound quality, too.
Another thing to consider is the use of it. Do you mainly watch TV or are you planning to use it for music as well? Finally, how much do you want to spend? The price range is huge, so be aware of that.
What is the best kind of hifi system in Germany?
These are the main types of the hi-fi systems - it is up to you which one fits the best to your needs.
- The Wireless Hi-Fi System has the advantage to be cordless. The signal is transmitted by wifi, that means you are very flexible on how to position the speakers in the room.
- Similar to that, the Bluetooth Hi-Fi System uses a Bluetooth link to connect to a television and exchanging the audio.
- The All-in-One Hi-Fi System has the advantage to have included everything in one device.
- The Mini Hi-Fi System takes less space and still provides great audio quality.
- Finally, the Hi-Fi System with Turntable offers the possibility to listen to vinyl records and to enjoy their sound in a new way.
Top 10 list of hifi systems in Germany (October 2021)
The bestseller list compares brands and their hifi systems. Which hifi system is the best?
- Box contents: Micro system, remote control, 2 AA alkaline batteries
- 20 Watt (RMS) output power
- USB input for music playback
- Box contents: Philips M3205/12 mini stereo system with CD and Bluetooth, FM radio,…
- This CD and Bluetooth stereo system will look great in any room. The range of Bluetooth…
- At 18W, the microsystem shelf speakers deliver crystal clear sound and powerful bass…
- Box contents: Philips M4505/12 mini stereo system with radio DAB+/VHF, Bluetooth,…
- This Bluetooth stereo system looks great in any room. The range of Bluetooth is 10…
- The shelf speakers of the stereo system with 60 W max. Output power offer you clear…
- Additional media variety thanks to stereo RCA input, USB and AUX input (with AUX-In…
- Play your favourite music from your smartphone comfortably via Bluetooth.
- Wide range of programmes thanks to digital radio (DAB+) and FM radio
- Box contents: Karcher MC 6580D Vertical Music System incl. Remote control and stand,…
- Stereo speaker with 2 x 5 Watt RMS output power and audio equalizer (off, pop, classic,…
- Stream your private playlist from your smartphone or tablet easily via Bluetooth…
- Box contents: warranty information, remote control, speaker cable, FM wire antenna,…
- Digital FM receiver with 30 program slots and playback of CDs, CD-Rs and CD-RWs.
- Multi-function illuminated LCD display on the device with time display in 12 or 24…
- 2 x 50 Watt EQ for Rock, Pop, Jazz, Flat and Classic
- DAB+ and FM reception with 40 station memory
- Compact, stylish and innovative designed for modern music lovers
- MP3 files also contain additional information such as artist, title, etc. which are…
- Audio streaming via Bluetooth from smart phones, tablets or PC.
- USB connection for playing music files from corresponding USB sticks.
- Operation on the front of the device or via remote control
- AUX-IN via 3.5 mm jack plug
- Read CD, CD-R and CD-RW media
* We participate in the Amazon Associates Program. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. For the list of the best hifi systems, we consider only products that are available on Amazon while the ranking is based on factors such as customer reviews, number of sales and keyword. It is not a hifi system test. Last Update: 2021/10/15.
Further resources about hifi systems
- How to buy a hi-fi system | CNET: Ask yourself: how big a system do you need, how much do you want to spend, and what are your priorities? (source: www.cnet.com)
- Home Hi-Fi Stereo Systems | Sony US: Enjoy powerful sound, a huge choice of music and stylish design with mini, micro and all in one home Hi-Fi systems. (source: www.sony.com)
- 4 of the best hi-fi systems | What Hi-Fi?: If you don't want to build a separates hi-fi system, then these compact all-in-one music systems... (source: www.whathifi.com)