Review10Best compares the best laser printers in Germany and nominates the one by HP as the best printer. In our laser printers review, you can read more about our experiences we made with the different printers and follow our recommendation on which laser printer to buy in Germany in 2020. With the printer comparison, you can be sure to buy the best laser printer on the market and save a lot of money if you buy it online.
Table of contents
- Read the ultimate laser printer buying guide
- View our laser printer picks and see how they rank in the top list
- See other reviews related to printers
- Watch recommended videos about laser printers
Go to the ranking
(skip buying guide)
Finding the best laser printer will depend on many things, namely what you intend to use it for and how often it will be used. Thankfully, there are so many fine options available, it isn’t too hard to come across a great laser printer that meets all your needs.
What are laser printers?
A laser printer is one of the most popular types of printers on the market. Rather than using ink like an inkjet printer, this type of printer utilizes a toner to copy the words or images onto the paper. By using static electricity, laser printers will attractive the toner to the page before holding it there to create the desired print.
Why should you buy a good laser printer?
The best laser printers are capable of high levels of printing, making it perfectly suited for office work or anyone that will be printing frequently. This is because they are designed for constant use, so can, therefore, handle higher volumes of printing than any other type of printer. You can also expect to get more prints out of a toner cartridge when compared to an inkjet printer, highlighting how much better a laser printer is for frequent printing.
How to choose the right laser printer?
With so many great laser printers available, finding the best one for your needs can feel overwhelming. Therefore, it’s a good idea to consider various factors before making the final decision, as there are many selling-points that may appeal to your situation.
- Price: An obvious factor to take into consideration, laser printers can vary in prices, from the cheap to the very expensive. Costlier options will come with additional features and functions, although affordable laser printers can still offer a high standard of printing. Be sure to think about running costs too. Toner can be expensive for laser printers, especially if using color!
- Speed: Laser printers carry a reputation for fast printing speeds, and the high-end printers can print at astonishingly fast rates. However, you may not need to print at high speeds in your home office or using the family computer.
- Color printing: Standard laser printers are more efficient at monochrome printing, so if you intend to print a lot of color images and photographs, you may want to consider a color laser printer that is designed to print various tones more efficiently.
- Connectivity: Most laser printers can connect wirelessly to various devices, but it is not a given! This may not be an issue if you only need to connect to one device, but for multiple devices you will want to ensure the laser printer has wireless connectivity.
What is the best kind of laser printer in Germany?
Given the widespread use of laser printers, there is a huge selection to choose from. Many of these will offer specific functions and features, some of which are not found in other laser printers.
However, the best laser printers can be put into the following categories:
- Multifunction Laser Printer: This type of laser printer is great for many different tasks. Not only do they print, they can scan, fax, and photocopy, making them great all-round machines that have a lot to offer. It can also save money if you need to use various devices, as it is often much more affordable to have these in a single multifunction laser printer than buying separately. Of course, if you only need to print things, then it may not be necessary.
- Color Laser Printers: A traditional laser printer tends to excel in monotone printing, resulting in lower quality color prints for the most part. This can be addressed through a color laser printer, which uses cyan, yellow, and magenta to create a wider range of colors. However, despite being able to print higher quality color images and prints, a great color laser printer will be more expensive than other types of printer.
- Mono Laser Printer: The best laser printer in terms of speed, a mono laser printer utilizes similar technology to a photocopier. This results in sharp printing of text, which is useful for printing in various font sizes. Additionally, replacement toner is much cheaper when compared to most other laser printers, making this one of best laser printers in terms of running costs.
Top 10 list of laser printers in Germany (February 2020)
Our top 10 list shows how manufacturers and their laser printers rank and which printer is the best.
- Additional Toner TN2410 1, 200 pages TN2420 3000 pages
- Toner included, 700 pages
- Paper cassette for up to 250 sheets
- Box contents: HP Laser 107a laser printer (4ZB77A); preinstalled HP 106A LaserJet…
- Highlights: LED control panel, 100-sheet output tray, auto on/off, low power con…
- Print quality: up to 1200 x 1200 dpi - Hi-Speed USB 2.0 ports
- Printer Type:Workgroup printer - laser - monochrome
iAffiliate link. We participate in the Amazon Associates Program. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. There are no additional costs for you. For the top 10 list we consider only products that are available on Amazon while the ranking is based on factors such as customer reviews, number of sales and keyword. Last Update. 2020/02/20 09:43. o'clock.
Other reviews related to printers
Recommended Video about the best laser printers