Review10Best compares the best lip scrubs in Germany and selects the one by Burt's Bees as the best exfoliator. In a lip scrub buying guide, you can read more about the features of the different exfoliators and see a recommendation on which lip scrub to buy in Germany in 2022. By considering the top list of exfoliators, you can find the best lip scrubs and save time shopping online.
Table of contents
- Read the ultimate lip scrub buying guide
- View the lip scrub picks and see how they rank in the top list
- See other reviews related to exfoliators
The best lip scrub will leave your lips smoother than ever, making it a popular buy for many people. However, choosing the right lip scrub can be difficult if you are unsure what the product is or what to consider when buying. Check out the handy buying guide below to help find the best lip scrubs possible. It has all the info you need to know, such as what a lip scrub is, its benefits, and what to look for when buying a one, making it easier to find the right lip scrub for your needs.
What are lip scrubs?
A lip scrub is a type of skincare product designed to exfoliate and rehydrate the lips. Ingredients vary from each product but most lip scrubs have a coarse material that removes dead skin cells from the lips to leave them smoother.
Why should you buy a good lip scrub?
The best lip scrub will leave the skin on the lips looking and feeling better than ever. Dead skin cells build up on our lips jut like skin elsewhere in the body, and if left untreated this can build up to leave lips dry and chapped while making it difficult for hydrating products like a lip balm to penetrate the skin. By using a combination of ingredients that includes exfoliants and moisturising agents, a lip scrub will remove dead skin from the lips while hydrating the skin, leaving lips feeling and looking smoother and softer.
How to choose the right lip scrub?
Not sure how to find a good lip scrub product for your needs? Here are a few things to think about when you are buying:
- Ingredients: Skin on our lips is highly sensitive, so you need to choose gentle ingredients that won’t cause any irritation. Most come with an oil or cream base, which includes emollients that help to soothe and moisturise lips. Suitable oils include jojoba, avocado, grapeseed, and coconut, while butters like shea, coconut, and cocoa are great emollients, too. Scrubs also have humectants, which help retain moisture to leave lips looking soft and smooth, with suitable ingredients including beeswax, ale, and glycerin.
- Exfoliants: Exfoliants are responsible for removing the dead skin cells on the lips, allowing the moisturizing ingredients to work more efficiently. Various ingredients are used, with popular choices including fine sugar, crystal sugar, crystal honey, coarse oats, and coffee grounds - avoid microbeads because they are terrible for the environment.
- Lip Condition: Always check your lips before buying a scrub, as their condition will influence what lip scrub is best for your needs. For instance, dry lips often require added emollients to help restore smoothen the skin, with ingredients like shea butter, jojoba oil, and vitamin E oils helping for this, while humectants like honey or glycerine restore and retain moisture to keep lips softer for longer.
What is the best kind of lip scrub in Germany?
There are several types of lip scrubs available and they are usually categorised by the main exfoliant ingredient. Popular examples include:
- Sugar Lip Scrubs: If you have only a small build-up of dead skin, then look for a scrub that has an exfoliant capable of gently removing the excess layers of skin. The finer texture of brown and white sugar are ideal exfoliants for the soft skin on our lips, making this type the most widely available. It is suitable for most people because the sugar is not too coarse so is unlikely to irritations when exfoliating.
- Salt Lip Scrubs: Sometimes you need a bit more scrubbing power for lips with lots of dead skin, which is where the coarser sea salt scrub is a good option, although it may be too rough for normal or sensitive skin. Make sure it has plenty of moisturising ingredients to compensate.
Top 10 list of lip scrubs in Germany (August 2022)
The bestseller list compares brands and their lip scrubs. Which exfoliator is the best?
- Treat yourself to a wellness experience for installed at home with the Burt's Bees…
- Wear the lip peeling on your lips large up and massage it with circular movements…
- 100% natural lip care, this peeling makes the lips soft and smooth and is suitable…
- Dermatologically tested = formulated to keep the allergy risk as low as possible,…
- The practical pen format ensures a perfect application to the lips and supports targeted…
- The skin is smoothed and ready for the subsequent treatments
- Natural cosmetics: the MICARAA care products are free from microplastic, mineral…
- Application: Apply the peeling 1-2 times a week and massage a fingertip fully gently…
- Active ingredients: Exfoliates the lips through birch sugar. High-quality organic…
- Perfect care thanks to jojoba oil, cocoa butter and beeswax
- Provides long-lasting moisture
- Particularly gentle and effective at the same time
- Pleasant vanilla fragrance
- For smooth soft lips
- Rosy colour harmonises with your own lip colour
- ApplicationThis silicone skin brush is perfect for exfoliating lips or nose. Can…
- Soft to UseWhen exfoliating, simply stick the exfoliating skin care product with…
- Design: The head of the lip scrub is sensitive in particle design and increases the…
- Fragrance-free. Without lanolin
- Suitable for both adults and children
- Therapy-accompanying care. B. For vitamin a-acid or acne treatment
- Intensive care effect is suitable for infants, children and adults alike
- Promotes the reduction of cracked and irritated lips
- Supports natural wound healing
- Box contents: 1x organic wear lip polish (1711316E)
- About us: Organic Wear is a 100% natural care line with organic ingredients. 100%…
- Organic Wear Rose Oil Lip Polish is enriched with organic rose hip oil, which makes…
We participate in the Amazon Associates Program. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. For the list of the best exfoliators, we consider only products that are available on Amazon while the ranking is based on factors such as customer reviews, number of sales and keyword. It is not a lip scrub test. Last Update: 2022/08/12.
Other reviews related to exfoliators