Review10Best compares the best microwaves in Germany and selects the one by Toshiba as the best microwave. In a microwave buying guide, you can read more about the features of the different microwaves and see a recommendation on which microwave to buy in Germany in 2021. By considering the top list of microwaves, you can find the best microwaves and save time shopping online.
Table of contents
- Read the ultimate microwave buying guide
- View the microwave picks and see how they rank in the top list
- See other reviews related to microwaves
SEE THE TOP 10 LIST →
(skip buying guide)
Having been a popular appliance for several decades, there are many great microwaves with affordable prices available today. So if you are in the market for a new model there is certainly plenty of choices. This means finding the best microwave for your kitchen should not be too hard a task, as there are plenty of fantastic options to suit most buyers.
What are microwaves?
A microwave is a kitchen appliance used to quickly heat various types of foods and liquids. This is done by exposing the produce to microwave radiation in order to create thermal energy that can quickly heat food through the process of dielectric heating.
Why should you buy a good microwave?
The best microwaves will make life in the kitchen that bit easier. Their ability to quickly heat various types of foods makes a microwave a great addition to any household, especially for those occasions where you are short on time or cannot be bothered preparing a meal. Plus, microwaves come with many additional features that allow you to get even more from the appliance, such as grilling, steaming, and defrosting, along with various cooking modes.
How to choose the right microwave?
To find the best microwave for your home, it is a good idea to know what you plan on using it for and what type of features and functions would be beneficial for you.
Here are some things to consider when choosing a microwave:
- Power: The best microwave appliances aren’t necessarily the most powerful. However, those with more power will be able to heat and cook much faster, which may be useful in for those situations where you are short on time. Microwave power is measured in wattage, usually starting a 60W and raising as high as 1200W, with various options in between, e.g. 700W, 800W and 900W.
- Pre-set Programs: The best microwaves tend to come with various pre-set programs that make cooking or reheating popular foods much easier. These may not be necessary for some households, while others will certainly love the additional functions such as auto-cook modes, defrosting, reheating etc.
- Control Interface: While most newer microwaves come with buttons and a digital timer, many c heap models still have manual dials to control the cooking times. A keypad with buttons is often viewed as the best option as it allows for more precise control over cooking times and makes it generally easier to use.
What is the best kind of microwave in Germany?
With several types available, finding a great microwave should not be that hard, given you know the key differences and what each one has to offer:
- Classic Microwave: The best microwave for anyone on a budget. This is a simple appliance offering all of the basic microwave functions, including heating, defrosting, and reheating. A great microwave for using with ready meals, vegetables, and soups.
- Microwave with Grill: A versatile microwave with all the standard functions, the addition of a grill provides even more cooking options, especially for preparing meat and fish. It’s also a brilliant microwave for saving space.
- Combination Microwave: The most expensive type of microwave available, it also provides the most functions so will be very alluring for many people. They not only heat and grill like the previous types of microwaves, but offer similar function as a conventional oven, making it fantastic microwave for smaller kitchens.
- Integrated Microwave: Like other integrated appliances, this type of microwave is designed to be integrated with the rest of the kitchen, hiding it from plain sight for a more aesthetically pleasing option.
Top 10 list of microwaves in Germany (August 2021)
The bestseller list compares brands and their microwaves. Which microwave is the best?
- Technical data: 800 W microwave power, outside dimensions (W x D x H): 440 x 357…
- Practical functions: defrosting by weight/time, 35-minute kitchen clock, non-slip…
- LED lighting indoors: energy-saving and durable LED lighting for a perfect view during…
- 30-minute timer with signal sound.
- Microwave and grill separately and combined switchable.
- Defrost program by weight and time.
- Secure shipping thanks to sturdy E-commerce packaging.
- Unit dimensions (H x W x D): 27.5 x 48.9 x 37.4 cm.
- LED display with day clock.
- Box contents: Microwave MD 15644, rotary disc diameter: 24.5 cm
- Rotary disc 24.5 cm diameter Kochendsignal
- Varnished and cabin case, easy to clean
- 37 automatic recipes
- Crisp – Pizza function
- Crispfry – chips just like the hot air chip pan
- Box contents: Microwave MD 14482, Glass Turntable, Stainless Steel Grill
- Defrost function, protection for children
- Stainless steel load, LCD display with white backlight
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 29.7 x 51.2 x 42.8
- Eco Mode – save power in standby mode
- Power Defrost - defrost quickly and gently defrost
- Rotary gag with chrome elements
- 35 minute timer with signal tone
- Auftaup mounted to your weight and time
* We participate in the Amazon Associates Program. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. For the list of the best microwaves, we consider only products that are available on Amazon while the ranking is based on factors such as customer reviews, number of sales and keyword. It is not a microwave test. Last Update: 2021/08/04.
Other reviews related to microwaves