Review10Best compares the best nose hair trimmer in Germany and selects the one by Philips as the best nose hair trimmer. In a nose hair trimmer buying guide, you can read more about the features of the different nose hair trimmer and see a recommendation on which nose hair trimmer to buy in Germany in 2021. By considering the top list of nose hair trimmer, you can find the best nose hair trimmer and save time shopping online.
Table of contents
- Read the ultimate nose hair trimmer buying guide
- View the nose hair trimmer picks and see how they rank in the top list
SEE THE TOP 10 LIST →
(skip buying guide)
One of the unfortunate effects of aging is hair growing more noticeable in places we wish it wasn’t, such as coming out of the nose. When this happens, you’ll want the best nose hair trimmer to take care of the unwanted growth with minimal effort, otherwise, nose hair can quickly become very noticeable. So, what nose hair trimmer is best for your needs? It depends on a few things, so we’ve created a handy buying guide to help you find a good nose hair trimmer for your needs.
What are nose hair trimmer?
A nose hair trimmer is a device used to trim away excessive nose hair appearing beyond the nasal passage. It is a miniature hair clipper, with the shaving component designed to fit inside the nasal passage where it can remove any hair that is too long.
Why should you buy a good nose hair trimmer?
Not many people want hair noticeably protruding from their nose but it is something that happens to almost everyone, especially as we get older. While removing the hair with scissors or tweezers is possible, these methods require a careful approach to avoid hurting yourself. A good nose hair trimmer is perfect for quickly removing nose hair with minimal effort. It is completely safe to use and because it is designed to fit directly into the nasal passage, making it the easiest and most convenient way to trim noose hair.
How to choose the right nose hair trimmer?
Struggling to find the best nose hair trimmers for your needs? Here are some things to look out for when you are buying:
- Blade Quality: The best nose hair trimmers use high quality edged blades for a more precise and pain-free cut. For example, many use a double-edged blade, which helps to reduce the chances of accidentally pulling hairs out entirely, which is painful but not uncommon with cheaper blade systems.
- Trimmer Head: There are three types of trimmer head, all working slightly differently to remove the hair. Rotary heads are the most popular, being comfortable and easy to use in both the ears and nose, and these are considered the best nose hair trimmer for thick hair. A foil guard trimmer is an increasingly popular option, featuring a guard that helps protect skin from cuts and nicks, although it’s best for maintaining thin and short hair. A side action trimmer head offers minimal protection against the blade, basically functioning as a miniature bread trimmer, so it’s quite uncomfortable to use and does not fit as well as other head types, so it’s best avoided.
- Battery: Most nose hair trimmers are cordless so require batteries or to be recharged. Always check what batteries it takes (AA or AAA are the most convenient options) while you should check the runtime and charge time for any rechargeable nose hair trimmer.
- Attachments: Many nose hair trimmers come with additional attachments, which is quite handy as you can use it to groom other parts of the body such as your facial hair, eyebrows, ears etc. While these are convenient, they sometimes lack the quality of a dedicated nose hair trimmer, so bear this in mind.
What is the best kind of nose hair trimmer in Germany?
Here are the three main types of nose hair trimmer available to buy:
- Rotary Nose Hair Trimmers: This trimmer features a rotary head, which is two blades rotating at high speeds to remove hair it touches. The shape of this cutting head is the best for fitting inside of your nose and it’s generally the most comfortable and efficient type of trimmer, especially if you have long hair.
- Foil Guard Nose Hair Trimmers: A foil guard trimmer consists of a notched guard on top of a vibrating blade, and any hair that falls into the notches are removed. It is the best nose hair trimmer for preventing nicks and cuts, although it can struggle to remove thicker growth, as it lacks the cutting efficiency of a rotary trimmer.
- Side Action Nose Hair Trimmers: This is essentially an exposed blade that rotates against a steel guard, removing any hair it touches. It is quite an old design and best avoided by most, as the shape of the trimmer head doesn’t fit naturally inside of the nose.
Top 10 list of nose hair trimmer in Germany (October 2021)
The bestseller list compares brands and their nose hair trimmer. Which nose hair trimmer is the best?
- Box contents: Philips Series 3000 NT3650/16 nose and ear hair trimmer, 2x eyebrow…
- The trimmer and comb attachments are fully washable and can be cleaned under running…
- Textured handle ensures optimum grip even when wet, and better control when using…
- Power supply: 2 x AAA batteries.
- 3.4 x 3.8 x 16.4 / 110 (W x D x H), including cover.
- Box contents: 1 x Panasonic ER-GN300 nose hair trimmer, 1 x cleaning brush.
- Energy-saving and quiet: The energy saving is increased by a high-performance motor.…
- LIGHTING AND CHILD SAFETY: The bright light makes you see clearly. The light is especially…
- TWO-CUTTING ROTARY BLADES: Features sharp, double-edged blades, an inner 360°…
- Contents of delivery: Philips Series 5000 NT5175/16 Nose & Ear Hair Trimmer,…
- The trimmer and comb attachments are completely washable and can be cleaned under…
- The detail trimmer allows you to quickly and easily shorten beard and chin beard…
- Battery operated. AA battery included
- Washable attachments, storage bag included
- Nose trimmer with diamond tip for an effective triple cut
- Small and light: The trimmer is small and you can put it in your backpack, perfect…
- USB charging: The nose hair trimmer comes with a rechargeable USB cable and a built-in…
- Waterproof and easy to clean: This nose hair trimmer is water resistant (Note: the…
- Detail trimmer attachment with adjustable attachment comb (1-5 mm).
- Antimicrobial nano silver housing for hygienic trimming.
- Active BladeClean system with wash-out function for optimum performance.
- Energy-saving and whisper-quiet: with a new and more powerful motor, energy saving…
- IPX7 waterproof and easy to clean: waterproof and washable, can be easily cleaned…
- Double-sided spinning blades: This nose hair trimmer features a double-edged spinning…
- Wet and dry application
- Rotary cutting system for nose and ear hair
- Active BladeClean system with rinsing function for optimum performance
* We participate in the Amazon Associates Program. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. For the list of the best nose hair trimmer, we consider only products that are available on Amazon while the ranking is based on factors such as customer reviews, number of sales and keyword. It is not a nose hair trimmer test. Last Update: 2021/10/19.