Review10Best compares the best TVs in Germany and nominates the one by Samsung as the best TV. In our TVs review, you can read more about our experiences we made with the different TVs and follow our recommendation on which TV to buy in Germany in 2020. With the TV comparison, you can be sure to buy the best TV on the market and save a lot of money if you buy it online.
Table of contents
- Read the ultimate TV buying guide
- View our TV picks and see how they rank in the top list
- Watch recommended videos about TVs
Go to the ranking
(skip buying guide)
Looking for the best TVs but aren’t sure where to get started? With so much technical jargon to think about, finding the right TV can be more challenging than you’d assume, which is why it helps to know a few things before you buy! Check out below the buying guide for all the information that you need to find the best television for your home:
What are TVs?
A television, commonly called a TV, is an electronic device that uses a combination of tuner, screen, and speakers to broadcast television shows. They can be connected to various other devices like cable boxes, laptops, TV antennas and game consoles.
Why should you buy a good TV?
TVs are a staple in most households. A versatile device that can be used to watch television shows, movies, view a computer screen, listen to music, play video games, download apps, and much more. Any modern home that enjoys consuming media, be it watching films, soaps, sports, news or anything else - will need a good TV to do so!
How to choose the right TV?
Finding the best TV for your needs is often challenging. There are so many things to look for that the entire process can be overwhelming! To make things easier, think about some of the following things to get the right TV for your needs:
- Screen Size: TVs come with various screen sizes, so think about how big of a screen you want. Large screens are usually above 40-inches offer clearer and more detailed pictures, making them popular for living rooms and bedrooms. Think about where the TV is going and how much free space there is, avoiding anything too large.
- Resolution: The best TVs come with exceptional picture quality, with 4K Ultra HD resolution offering some of the highest quality displays. 8K is available too but still relatively new technology, making it very expensive, while there isn’t too much support so the content you can watch is limited. 1080p Full HD is more standard quality and still looks amazing, while it will also cost less than a 4K TV, although the picture quality is significantly higher on the latter.
- Refresh Rate:: The refresh rate of a TV is given in hertz (Hz) and refers to how many times the screen refreshes every second. 60Hz is the standard rate, although it can appear blurry when there is fast-moving action, which is something to bear in mind if playing video games on the TV. 120Hz TVs have better stability in this regard so are great for gaming and fast-paced movies, while you even get 240Hz refresh rates, although these are typically found on high-end models.
What is the best kind of TV in Germany?
Here are some of the most popular types of TVs that you can currently buy:
- Smart TVs: These TVs can connect to the internet, allowing you to download apps, browse the web, and generally increase the functionality of the device. Smart TVs are available in most resolutions including 1080p Full HD, 4K HD Ultra, and 8K.
- Curved TVs: Features a curved screen that wraps the screen around the viewer, giving an effect similar to IMAX screens, although how much it adds to the viewing experience is up for debate.
Top 10 list of TVs in Germany (February 2020)
Our top 10 list shows how manufacturers and their TVs rank and which TV is the best.
- Box contents: Telefunken XH32G101N black, remote control including 2x AAA batteries,…
- Numerous connections such as 2x HDMI (CEC + ARC), USB with Media Player, CI+, VGA…
- Reception: Integrated triple tuner DVB-T2 (codec H.265/HEVC), DVB-C (cable) and DVB-S2…
- Box contents: QLED TV Q60R with keel foot, premium smart remote (black), power cable,…
- Q Smart: The Quantum 4K processor optimizes image, sound, and function and scales…
- Q Style: In ambient fashion, the TV merges with your living room. Thanks to the ultra-thin…
- Box contents: Samsung RU7099 138 cm (55") with bend foot, classic remote control,…
- New with 2019 Model: Compatible with Alexa, Google Assistant and Airplay 2, Bixby…
- Streaming services: Video, Netflix, Zattoo, Youtube, Maxdome, ARD, DAZN, Gamefly,…
iAffiliate link. We participate in the Amazon Associates Program. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. There are no additional costs for you. For the top 10 list we consider only products that are available on Amazon while the ranking is based on factors such as customer reviews, number of sales and keyword. Last Update. 2020/02/18 21:53. o'clock.
Recommended Video about the best TVs