Review10Best compares the best carry-on luggage in Italy and selects the one by R.Leone as the best luggage. In a carry-on luggage buying guide, you can read more about the features of the different luggage and see a recommendation on which carry-on luggage to buy in Italy in 2023. By considering the top list of luggage, you can find the best carry-on luggage and save time shopping online.
- Read the ultimate carry-on luggage buying guide
- View the carry-on luggage picks and see how they rank in the top list
- See other reviews related to luggage
Looking for the best carry-on luggage for travelling but are unsure what you need? Finding the perfect luggage makes travelling much easier but finding the right item for your needs can be difficult, which is where this handy buying guide is here to help. Below you will find all the information you need to know to help you find the best carry-on luggage for any occasion, whether it’s a work trip, short vacation, or a weekend stay at a friend’s house.
What are carry-on luggage?
Carry-on luggage is simply a type of luggage that is small enough to be taken as your hand luggage on an airplane. Due to airline restrictions, luggage must be a certain size and weight to be taken on-board the cabin with you, with carry-on luggage designed to meet all these requirements while storing your belongings.
Why should you buy a good carry-on luggage?
You can’t go wrong with a good piece of carry-on luggage. It lets you take belongings onto an airplane when travelling, making it ideal for both long and short distance travel. For example, if you are going on a short holiday then you can take carry-on luggage and not need to bother checking luggage in, saving you time and money.
When it comes to longer travel, carry-on luggage lets you bring additional things on top of what’s in your suitcase, whether you want to bring more clothes, a laptop, or even have some extra space to bring stuff back from your holiday.
How to choose the right carry-on luggage?
Struggling to find the best carry-on luggage? Here are a few things to look out for:
- Size: If you want to take carry-on luggage onto a plane then it must be within the airline’s size restrictions, so make sure you don’t buy anything too large or heavy. Check the airline requirements before shopping to make sure you get something suitable.
- Materials: Carry-on luggage comes in various designs and materials, so be sure to think about what suits your needs most. For instance, if you are travelling for work and need to bring your laptop or other fragile items, then a hard-side carry-on suitcase may be the best option. For lightweight travel, consider a backpack or holdall.
- Purpose: Think about what you need the carry-on luggage for, as you’ll find it easier to choose something that meets your needs. For instance, if you are travelling with family you may need several bags or small suitcases, while people travelling for work may require more robust storage that protects fragile belongings like laptops, cameras and microphones.
What is the best kind of carry-on luggage in Italy?
There are a few options when it comes to the popular types of carry-on luggage available:
- Backpack: A standard backpack typically qualifies as carry-on luggage, with many using this when travelling on a plane. The great thing about a backpack is how versatile it is, with many uses beyond simply travelling.
- Holdall: Holdalls are another popular choice for carry-on luggage, usually offering more storage than a backpack while remaining lightweight and easy to carry. Some may be too large for air travel, however. So make sure to check this if the holdall is on the larger side.
- Suitcases: Many suitcases qualify for carry-on luggage and these tend to offer the most storage and security for your belongings. It’s one of the best types of carry-on luggage for fragile items like electronics or for bringing additional belongings beyond what’s in your main suitcase.
Top 10 list of carry-on luggage in Italy (September 2023)
The bestseller list compares brands and their carry-on luggage. Which luggage is the best?
We participate in the Amazon Associates Program. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. For the list of the best luggage, we consider only products that are available on Amazon while the ranking is based on factors such as customer reviews, number of sales and keyword. It is not a carry-on luggage test. Last Update: 2023/09/28.