Review10Best compares the best sunglasses in Italy and selects the one by Polaroid as the best sunglasses. In a sunglasses buying guide, you can read more about the features of the different sunglasses and see a recommendation on which sunglasses to buy in Italy in 2021. By considering the top list of sunglasses, you can find the best sunglasses and save time shopping online.
Table of contents
- Read the ultimate sunglasses buying guide
- View the sunglasses picks and see how they rank in the top list
SEE THE TOP 10 LIST →
(skip buying guide)
A good pair of sunglasses can last a lifetime yet finding them is often easier said than done. There a countless sunglasses for sale, some much better than others, so it helps to know a few things before you buy to ensure you get the right sunglasses for your needs. Check out this handy buying guide for all the info you need to find the best sunglasses.
What are sunglasses?
Sunglasses are a type of protective eyewear used to block out the brightness produced by the sun. While their main function is to protect the eyes from damage and discomfort from the sun, sunglasses are also a hugely popular fashion accessory, with various styles and designs available for men, women, and children.
Why should you buy a good sunglasses?
If you’ve ever spent time outdoors during a sunny day then you will know just how uncomfortable it can be on your eyes. Standing in direct sunlight isn’t just uncomfortable for your vision though, as it can seriously damage your eyes, so everyone must own a pair of good sunglasses. The best sunglasses protect the eyes from UV and blue light damage, which can severely damage your eyesight if left protected. Moreover, good sunglasses maintain proper vision in bright sunlight, which is especially important for things like driving or walking outside, so most people benefit from owning sunglasses!
How to choose the right sunglasses?
Choosing the best sunglasses can be difficult if you are unsure of what you need, so here are a few things to look out for to help find a great pair of sunglasses:
- UV Protection: Only the best sunglasses offer 100% UV protection, so always lookout for this when buying. Most cheap sunglasses don’t offer this level of protection, so if you want to ensure your eyes remain safe and comfortable make sure to check the UV protection.
- Frames: Think about the frame style and whether it is suitable for your face shape, as some glasses fit certain shapes much better than others. For instance, square or rectangular frames tend to look better on people with round faces, while rimless and semi-rimless frames look great on people with heart-shaped faces. Also, think about the frame material. Metals are the most durable but more expensive compared to plastic frames, which are often considered the most comfortable.
- Comfort: Always look for a pair of comfortable sunglasses, otherwise you won’t wear them often and will have wasted your money! If possible, always try sunglasses on before buying and check for things like the bridge size, temple length, temple tip, and eye size to ensure they fit right.
What is the best kind of sunglasses in Italy?
Rather than look at the best sunglasses by their style, as there are dozens of different styles available, it helps to know the type of lenses and what they offer:
- Polarised Sunglasses: Polarised sunglasses offer the best protection against sun glare, making them especially good for driving and cycling where there is potential for reflective glare.
- Reflective Sunglasses: A mirrored coating helps to reflect brightness away, making it a good choice for those with a strong sensitivity to bright light.
- Photochromic Sunglasses: These sunglasses have lenses that adjust according to the light intensity of the sun, going darker when it's brighter and vice versa.
- Gradient Sunglasses: Features a tint that is darkest at the top, getting lighter at the bottom of the lens. Best suited sunglasses for driving because it can block the overhead sun without limiting light visibility.
Top 10 list of sunglasses in Italy (June 2021)
The bestseller list compares brands and their sunglasses. Which sunglasses is the best?
* We participate in the Amazon Associates Program. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. For the list of the best sunglasses, we consider only products that are available on Amazon while the ranking is based on factors such as customer reviews, number of sales and keyword. It is not a sunglasses test. Last Update: 2021/06/23.