Review10Best compares the best essential oil in Japan and nominates the one by Mishiu as the best essential oil. In our essential oil review, you can read more about our experiences we made with the different essential oil and follow our recommendation on which essential oil to buy in Japan in 2020. With the essential oil comparison, you can be sure to buy the best essential oil on the market and save a lot of money if you buy it online.
Table of contents
- Read the ultimate essential oil buying guide
- View our essential oil picks and see how they rank in the top list
- Watch recommended videos about essential oil
Go to the ranking
(skip buying guide)
Essential oils have many uses and benefits, and with such a variety of oils to choose from, there is certainly a lot to consider when looking to buy them. The best essential oil for your needs and budget will differ from other people, so it’s a good idea to do some research and think about what you want to use them for to find the most suitable oils possible.
Looking for the best essential oils for your needs but don’t know where to begin? Check out this essential oil buying guide for all the info you need!
What are essential oil?
Essential oils are naturally occurring organic compounds found inside plants, roots, barks, seeds, and flowers. They can be extracted into a concentrated liquid that features the same characteristics found in the plant, namely the aroma they produce and their healing properties. There are many different applications for essential oils, ranging from aromatherapy to fighting infections, with a huge range of great essential oils offering their own distinct aromas and benefits.
Why should you buy a good essential oil?
The main reason to buy essential oils is for practicing aromatherapy, which involves using the aromas of essential oils for their therapeutic benefits. There are many advantages to this, such as helping you to relax or uplifting your current mood, giving many reasons to buy some great essential oils. For example, lavender oil helps reduce stress and anxiety, while peppermint oil offers help with nausea - these are just a few examples of the wide-ranging benefits gained from essential oils in aromatherapy.
Not only that, essential oils can be applied to the skin for topical treatments and skincare, so their health benefits are plentiful!
How to choose the right essential oil?
With so many oils to choose from, finding the best essential oil for your personal needs can be rather difficult. Here are a few things to think about when looking for a good essential oil:
- Therapeutic Properties: Essential oils offer a wide range of therapeutic properties that you may find beneficial. For example, tea tree oil has antibacterial and antiseptic properties, making it a great essential for treating skin conditions. Other essential oils such as lavender, jasmine, and rosemary offer a range of uplifting properties that can improve various moods while also helping to relax. So, be sure to check the different therapeutic properties of any essential oil to get something you will find useful.
- Aroma: If you’re interested in aromatherapy, one of the easiest ways to find a great essential oil is to simply check the aroma! As they are derived from plants, you can get a rough idea of the aroma purely from the name, or testing the smell of the oils yourself before you buy them is a great way to find the best smelling essential oil for aromatherapy.
- Purity: One big issue with essential oils is they are unregulated, meaning it’s easy for manufacturers to claim their oil is pure when it is synthetic, while some pure oils are derived from poor plants that diminish their overall quality. The best essential oils are the purest, so always take the time to find only pure essential oils, and don’t be fooled by manufacturers claims - do your research to see how valid their claims are!
What is the best kind of essential oil in Japan?
There are dozens of different essential oils available, but they mainly come in one of two forms:
- Pure Essential Oil: Unquestionably the best essential oils are those that are 100% pure. This means they are extracted from natural organic plants and feature no other ingredients, which ensures they have the natural aroma and therapeutic benefits.
- Synthetic Essential Oil: Many essential oils advertised as fragrant oils are not actual essential oils, rather being synthetic oils. Essentially these are lab-made oils that replicate the aromas of pure essential oils. They offer no therapeutic benefits but do tend to smell similar, so be mindful of this!
Top 10 list of essential oil in Japan (March 2020)
Our top 10 list shows how manufacturers and their essential oil rank and which essential oil is the best.
iAffiliate link. We participate in the Amazon Associates Program. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. There are no additional costs for you. For the top 10 list we consider only products that are available on Amazon while the ranking is based on factors such as customer reviews, number of sales and keyword. Last Update. 2020/03/28 11:47. o'clock.
Recommended Video about the best essential oil